Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:14 PM

Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates (20569 Views)

NPF Shortlist 2019 | Download Nigeria Police Final List Of Selected Candidates / Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! / Npower Releases 2nd Batch Of Selected Candidates, More On Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gate050:

Thanks for your prompt response. But I was posted to a primary health care center not school. So do I go about that. Thanks

A local government has alot of primary health care centres. So you can choose the nearest one to you but make sure you ask wether is a primary health care centre. So you are not restricted to only 1 primary health care centre. All Nhealth beneficiaries are deployed only to primary health care centres.

A Primary health care (PHC) is usually the initial point of contact for individuals seeking to access health care.

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Musty4ahmed1: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Download your deployment letter. Take it to the school that you are posted. If you want to stay in the school, the headmaster will tick on accept and you upload your acceptance letter again to the Npower portal but if you want to change PPA, tell the headmaster to tick on reject and you go to the PPA your like and obtain their their own school acceptance letter. Then you upload both the reject deployment letter and the acceptance letter of your new PPA
I think this is the best way to solve the redeployment issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
040drogba:
If some one did biometric, test, and check deployment. He is not yet deploy, can he be deploy later ?

Yes there is a great hope because deployment is still going on. Just chill and relax.. You will surely be deployed.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
zubimete:
Plz someone should help me rewrite it, I want to redeploy. i'm using a small phone.

Download your deployment letter. Take it to the school that you are posted. If you want to stay in the school, the headmaster will tick on accept and you upload your acceptance letter again to the Npower portal but if you want to change PPA, tell the headmaster to tick on reject and you go to the PPA your like and obtain their their own school acceptance letter. Then you upload both the reject deployment letter and the acceptance letter of your new PPA

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by 040drogba: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have done biometric, test i am not yet deployed, can i be deploy later ?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by samsolite(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:
For those that are being posted to a very far PPA away from home, these are the steps you need to take in order for you to get a new PPA nearer to you. It was an email received from NASIMS support team for redeploy.

NOTE: This redeployment is only within the state of resident selected by the applicant during registration. This redeployment is not from one state to another state but from One PPA to another within an applicant chosen state of residence.

Please, can you give me the email address of the NASIMS support team?

The email I sent mail to is not functional and the mail bounced back
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by 040drogba: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok pls for how long can i check back my dashboard to see if i am deployed ?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
samsolite:

Please, can you give me the email address of the NASIMS support team?

The email I sent mail to is not functional and the mail bounced back

support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
040drogba:
Ok pls for how long can i check back my dashboard to see if i am deployed ?

That I cant say but keep on checking everyday because they are still deploying people
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by DJBIGGY(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can one redeploy to a private school? For those in N-Teach
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
DJBIGGY:
Can one redeploy to a private school? For those in N-Teach

Redeployment and npower posting is only to government primary schools, govt health care centres and government agricultural centres depending on the program you chose. To see the list of the PPA's that u can change to;
1. Click on redeployment
2. Click on see available PPA's for your LG
3. Then, the list of PPA's that u can change to will appear
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Flairoqy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please am I advised to wait? I was shortlisted and did biometric, got categorized under N-health, but after the USSD 45665 registration status inquiry, I got this message.

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by IAMPEDRO: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Triangles1:
N powder work when are you going to save money to build house or cars worth millions.

It's better to learn handwork and shun 50k N powder work.
Apart from your siblings sir, how many people can you train for free?

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by onyee25(f): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please has anyone who applied with SSCE been deployed? My deployment area is blank please help @ lliyasdass
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by zubimete(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
NaranyD:

*Print out your deployment letter, take it to your designated P.P.A and ask for a rejection. Upload your rejection letter back on your portal.
*If you have a P.P.A you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that P.P.A acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
* Apply for redeployment. This process should take 24hrs-48hrs for you to be redeployed.
However kindly provide your full name, Npower I.D l, application email,phone number, state of deployment, L.G.A of P.P.A and your P.P.A .
Ok tnx. Bt schools are on vacation now so wat will i do?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Udoboss(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Wait for 72hrs... Start counting from the day you changed it

Ok....
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Gate050: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

A local government has alot of primary health care centres. So you can choose the nearest one to you but make sure you ask wether is a primary health care centre. So you are not restricted to only 1 primary health care centre. All Nhealth beneficiaries are deployed only to primary health care centres.

A Primary health care (PHC) is usually the initial point of contact for individuals seeking to access health care.
Ok thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
zubimete:
Ok tnx. Bt schools are on vacation now so wat will i do?

Yes schools are on vacation but the headmasters are there to attend to you. The headmasters are aware of Npower posting.

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Epatty(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Same issues here and there. You are not alone. The problem is from them. So dont worry. We pray that it is rectified soon
Amen... Pls keep me posted once it has started pulling through. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by babington91(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
optimistic0001:
You captured my question fully. Please someone should help with any useful information on this

The new PPA will accept you via there own letterhead and you will upload to nasims portal, then nasims will reissue another ppa letter for you. Thanks
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by shegzydave(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
according to the explanation email i got
they say we will first of all print the ppa letter and take it to the ppa posted to
then you request for rejection in a letter form, after which you now go to the new ppa
you wish to go, they too will give you acceptance letter,
then you now come back to the nasims portal and uploaded the two in the sections
their is section for (upload rejection letter and upload acceptance letter)
then you now wait for 48-72 hours for it to take effect
then you now take you neccessary credentials to the new ppa supervisor that will clear you and also do the neccessary documentation
that all for now....

but have not even been able to down the ppa also
too many request received that what it is showing
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by babington91(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
DaFuhrer:
Is it possible to redeploy to another place that's not among the suggested PPAs for redeployment but within the LGA?

Have mail them in that regard, hoping to hear from them
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
happy662:
Read note on my deployment letter . There is only one column for acceptance upload On Nasims portal. Which one are we to upload, the letter headed that carries the school name or our Npower deployment letter?

I am talking about those that will redeployment. Read my post and comments again
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by mrgbenga1: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:
For those that are being posted to a very far PPA away from home, these are the steps you need to take in order for you to get a new PPA nearer to you. It was an email received from NASIMS support team for redeploy.

NOTE: This redeployment is only within the state of resident selected by the applicant during registration. This redeployment is not from one state to another state but from One PPA to another within an applicant chosen state of residence.

Do you mean it is possible from one to be redeployed to another LGA and PPA within the same state?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by jidamsel43(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

You are to print only one deployment letter. The school you choose as your new PPA should give you their own school acceptance letter that carries the school name on it or probably a letter headed of the school. It should also be signed and also mayb be stamped if the school has a stamp. All schools have their own acceptance letter that they usually give to posted teachers, TP students, etc
please, can someone submit the PPA letter to private schools
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Michael2025(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please how can someone get acceptance letter for Npower? They are asking to upload my acceptance letter first. What will I do?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
happy662:
OK what about those that don't want to redemploy.. What will they upload as acceptance letter? Is it the school letter headed or the Npower ppa letter ?

You are to re-upload the deployment letter you will download now after you take it to your PPA where you are posted. It will be signed and probably stamped then you upload it again
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
mrgbenga1:

Do you mean it is possible from one to be redeployed to another LGA and PPA within the same state?

Only PPA's in the same LG
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Michael2025:
Please how can someone get acceptance letter for Npower? They are asking to upload my acceptance letter first. What will I do?

It is the PPA letter on the portal. Download it.. Then take it to your PPA
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by mrgbenga1: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Only PPA's in the same LG

I want to be redeployed to another LGA and PPA because I have relocated from the LGA I was deployed to (same state).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited / My Job Hunt Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.