Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador (26399 Views)

Dairy Of A Kitchen Lover, Tolani Is Morning Fresh’s Official Brand Ambassador / Tolani Tayo-osikoya Owner, Diary Of A Kitchen Lover, Shares Her Inspiring Story / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by naturefellow(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It is wrong to upload others pics to taunt them simply because their opinions are against yours. Learn to respect people’s opinions and stop being childish. If this man here loves Buhari, it is his personal decision and nothing you and I can do to change that.

Ps: I’m no fan of all the leaders of this country, and you citizens are as well corrupt, no difference!
it's wrong. But make an exception for this one. He, , has it coming
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by sircatherine45(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed We at vulturebbqrillz congratulate her even though we would have wanted our candidate to get the endorsement

So that's the id¡0t supporting Buhari, ba?

Look at how wretched and unkempt he looks.

Tueh!!!
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Busayo58(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2021
post=105309367:
All the very best Ms Tolani
RATBBQGRILLS

2 Likes

Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by sircatherine45(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Guyman02:

Why are you displaying his picture, but the guy can be very annoying in this platform, I wonder how a Tiv man defends Fulani militia under the guise of being a diehard Buhari supporter and APC member.
It's the same thing Simon Lalong is doing while his people are being killed in Plateau state

So he's a Tivi man?

I have TiVi friends, all honest and nice

But I nor know who born this one, maybe na b@$t@rd him be...
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Mosopzy23: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Perseverance is key. Never give up even in the face of adversity.

Meanwhile, you can't contact me if you're interested in making money with your phone.
It's through affiliate marketing and you're guaranteed of at least 200k a month.
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Smeagol89: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2021
wait is this the dead meat seller disturbing and derailing each thread here on NL?, someone posted this man picture this year on NL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed We at vulturebbqrillz congratulate her even though we would have wanted our candidate to get the endorsement
:
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by solajacobs(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Myhusband(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It is wrong to upload others pics to taunt them simply because their opinions are against yours. Learn to respect people’s opinions and stop being childish. If this man here loves Buhari, it is his personal decision and nothing you and I can do to change that.

Ps: I’m no fan of all the leaders of this country, and you citizens are as well corrupt, no difference!

the support him and his likes are giving Buhari despite his complete foolishness and incompetency is the reason we are where we are today

any avenue to disgrace these bunch of nitwit political opportunists is welcome, if they can be tiled up and hanged is ain't bad. we can't continue this way
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
This is beautiful. Hard work pays indeed.

Umu-Igbo biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.
Chukwu gozie gi, e ga na ewenta ezigbo olu na aha jesu christi, anya ndi ojo agha fu gi.... Amen...

1 Like

Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Myhusband:

the support him and his likes are giving Buhari despite his complete foolishness and incompetency is the reason we are where we are today

any avenue to disgrace these bunch of nitwit political opportunists is welcome, if they can be tiled up and hanged is ain't bad. we can't continue this way
No it’s not.

Every single person criticizing Buhari is extremely corrupt.

You say we can’t continue this way, tell me which Nigerian past leader has had great impact on Nigeria as a whole? For Pete’s sake electricity is still not stable for years and you think the leaders are naturally the problem? Change starts with the average Nigerian, otherwise we’d continue to produce bad leaders.
Re: Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKsoul:
Chukwu gozie gi, e ga na ewenta ezigbo olu na aha jesu christi, anya ndi ojo agha fu gi.... Amen...

Daalu ezigbo nwanyi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Photos Of Ini Edo Working Out / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.