Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices (11296 Views)

Comfortable Sandals At Affordable Prices 3324cfa4 / Nice Pam Slippers / Pam Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2007
Nice and comfortable Pam slippers and sandals at affordable prices pls contact me on 08055423967 or send me a mail on dupsylawson@yahoo.com. Goods will be delievered at your door steps at no extra charges. thanks i will be waiting for your calls.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by IREAYO: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2007
attach the pictures of the pam slippers and sandals so we can negotiate with you before giving you a call.

waiting for the samples oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Poster,can we know the prices of the slippers, The ealier you get back to me,the better cos i would be going back to school very soon.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2007
my prices range from 1,200-1,600 for ladies and for guys my prices are from 1,600 for palm slippers and form 2,500-3,500 for sandals and for the pictures whenever you need to see them i can always come around. cheers. and also for the pictures i will get them around soon. thanks i will be waiting
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
fineass:

my prices range from 1,200-1,600 for ladies and for guys my prices are from 1,600 for palm slippers and form 2,500-3,500 for sandals and for the pictures whenever you need to see them i can always come around. cheers. and also for the pictures i will get them around soon. thanks i will be waiting
How do i get to see what i want to buy,i mean-SAMPLES, Pls,get the pictures,
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by IREAYO: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2007
we need sample before negotiation.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by Busybee1: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2007
Where is ur shop i need low sandal.my Yahoo ID is adonilestores.my fone no08023059969
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by Busybee1: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
Where is ur shop i need low sandal.my Yahoo ID is adonilestores.my fone no08023059969
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
busy bee hi, i tried calling you on your phone but it was switched off but you can just send me a mail on how to reach you. thanks i will be waiting.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by yvy1(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
Do you do revamping of shoes? I got some hand me downs from my mom and I love their syles but the shoes are looking too worn out and have some commas on the. So I'm looking for a good shoemaker that I can afford, not city cobbler price oh! PLEASE can you help?
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
yes yvy1 i do you can call me up on 08055423967 or send me a mail on dupsylawson@yahoo.com on how we can see so i can get the shoes. thanks
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2007
fineass, how far with my slippers?
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2007
omodele hi. i will be with you b4 2pm today.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2007
How much will i balance u?
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2007
you know now. i believe you will like it. we will talk when i get to ur office. see you later
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by gentleone(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
fineass, i'm interested in the slippers but where is ur shop located?
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2007
gentleone:

fineass, i'm interested in the slippers but where is your shop located?
gentleone u can call me up on 08055423967 or u can send me a text with ur number so i can call u up then we can arrange how we will see. thanks
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by toba1909(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ Fineass,
Every question asked is being sidelined by you. Can you paste your sample and give your address on this forum if you really mean business?

@ Tunmininu,
How the palm wey the guy build for you,shey the tin dey alright or na flops?
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
toba1909, i am not try to sideline anything. i am working on putting my samples and u can ask tumininu she can atleast tell u about the one i made for her. if u want to wait till i have my samples no problem i will always be at ur service also i am not a guy but a lady. chao
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
tumininu ur other slippers is ready should i still come over on friday. i will be waiting for your reply. thanks.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2007
I' m in school now,i'll call u when i come back
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by tunmininu(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2007
toba1909:

@ Fineass,
Every question asked is being sidelined by you. Can you paste your sample and give your address on this forum if you really mean business?

@ Tunmininu,
How the palm wey the guy build for you,shey the tin dey alright or na flops?

Its okay,only that it is expensive
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by st1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
Seem interested in your palm and sandals. Post pictures so we may see.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
to eve
st1:

Seem interested in your palm and sandals. Post pictures so we may see.
hi guys will get to post samples of the slippers and sandals by nextweek. i am working on it. thank u so much for ur patience.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by fineass: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
for nairalander's who want to see my samples i av been trying to attach them here but the maximum requirement is 200kb but each is from 600kb, wld appreciate i9t if u send ur individual e-mail address to my post then i can send the samples to ur personal boxes. chao.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by herbsman(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
Ur prices are quite entizn but, the quality i believe wont rock ma foot.Do u use leather soles or na Maco. synthetic or ponmo. I am a professional cobbler n i believe a good product wv d rt features wont come at that price.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by babe4real(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi,

will be interested in black and brown sandals provided is of gud leather and will last longer.

post samples 2 my mail address- sexyreallizzy@yahoo.com.

pls will appreciate if done urgently.

takia.
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by earthrealm(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2007
use microsof photo editor to edit/compress the pics,
it comes rpreinstalled with most windows os from 1998, windows 2000,xp etc
that way everyone cud see the pics instead of placing email addys here, wud sure luv to see ur samples
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by Teefootwears(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2012
I am a biz student in d university and will b graduating soon. Am here to introduce to u wot i do, i make male n famale palms, sandals, belts etc in not very large quantity but trust me my product re best fit for nigerian roads even during raining season. I am in lagos @ alagabdo close to AIT in case u want to partronize me. I av some samples for u. My prize re afordable, u call me on 08081972836 or add me wit ormorba herkyntoye on facebook. God bless u

Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by LovethIfy(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2012
fineass: for nairalander's who want to see my samples i av been trying to attach them here but the maximum requirement is 200kb but each is from 600kb, wld appreciate i9t if u send ur individual e-mail address to my post then i can send the samples to ur personal boxes. chao.
Am interested here is my email anglicluv@yahoo.com
Re: Pam Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices by ifywelkrested: 10:15pm On May 24, 2012
I'm interested in both male n female. my email is ifyluv13@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankara Styles / Free Tutorial On Hw 2 Turn Ur Old Bag 2 An Ankara Bag / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.