Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Someone Touched Me! - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Touched Me! - Emoji Devotions (198 Views)

Download Who Touched Me By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Sermons) / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Touched Me! - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
An Emoji devotions for Sun 29th August, 2021

Topic: Someone touched me!

Highlights:

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Luke 8:46

Jesus heard them and answered, “Healthy people don't need a doctor, but sick people do. I didn't come to invite good people to be my followers. I came to invite sinners.”
Mark 2:17

Now you know the reason why the bleeding woman touched Jesus and power was gone out of Jesus to heal her. The name Jesus itself means "HELP" so the woman asked for help with her action.

She had said to herself, “If I can just touch his clothes, I will be healed.”
Matthew 9:21

When you show you faith to God, don't show it like you are already a prophet Elijah and you want to move mountain. Show it like a powerless person that need help.

Jesus said, ‘One day, two men went into God's Great House to pray. One man was a Pharisee . The other man took taxes on behalf of the government. The Pharisee stood there by himself. He prayed like this: “Thank you, God, that I am different from all these other people. They are bad people. They rob other people. They have sex with women that are not their wife. Thank you, God, that I am not like this man who takes taxes on behalf of the government. I stop eating on two days of each week. I give to you one tenth of all the things and money that I receive.” But the other man stood far away. He would not even look up towards heaven . He was hitting his body with his hands to show how sorry he was. He prayed like this: “Please, God, be kind to me. I have done many bad things.” ’ Jesus went on to say, ‘Let me tell you about these men when they left there. The man that took taxes on behalf of the government was now right with God. But the Pharisee had not made anything right with God. Some people lift themselves up to be important. But God will bring all of them down low. Other people are humble . God will lift up those people to a good place.’

People who are well do not need a doctor. It is people who are ill that need a doctor. Some people think that they always obey God. Jesus did not come to help people like that. Some people know that they have done wrong things. Jesus is asking those people to come to him for help. Hallelujah!

Prayer: Lord Jesus I am incomplete without you. Please help me!

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Flying Object Caught On Camera In The Cloud (video / Bible Verses On Grace Of God For Greatness, Peace, Forgiveness, Mercy, And Favor / Do You Know HOLY NWEJE: The Story Of An Igbo Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.