Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) (9544 Views)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? / Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by McCoy662(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Even do she no get the tattoo, her butt alone don turn me off. embarassed
See yansh.... Tueh.....!! tongue tongue

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by longetivity(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
I go bleep her still cum bleep the king Cobra join

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
My manhood will shrink immediately. ...he is so cautious n selective o....besides I stay far from ladies with tattoo bodies n piercing nose!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lalasticlala will fvck that shit....

9 Likes

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
longetivity:
hahahaha.....! My nigga.
You deserve this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by obiekunie01: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
illicit:

show some respect bro.

7 Likes

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by SchoolGate: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
longetivity:
Abeg no make me laugh grin
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by illicit(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
obiekunie01:

show some respect bro.

As in

3 Likes

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by GerraMeh74(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
illicit:
Grow up bro, and put some respect on Lala's name.
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by illicit(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Grow up bro, and put some respect on Lala's name.

It's u who needs to grow up

Lala didn't make u his spokesman d last I can remember....

What do u do for a living or dying tho

10 Likes

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doja2000:
Even do she no get the tattoo, her butt alone don turn me off. embarassed
See yansh.... Tueh.....!! tongue tongue

Who told you to use my photo signature ?

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by TheEnygma(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
I go still kpansh am commot mind... Nothing dey there , but I go make sure say I wear better rubber because any gal wey fit get mind do that kind tattoo, come put am for yansh is not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeon:

Who told you to use my photo signature ?
Ahhh........!! embarassed embarassed Kim Tae-hyung sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by YungMillionaire: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Makes me wanna d1ck tame her the more!
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doja2000:
Ahhh........!! embarassed embarassed Kim Tae-hyung sorry ooo.

arasseoyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by KingDash: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
McCoy662:
some men go still fuuckk, we men dey Bleep anything.

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by GerraMeh74(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
illicit:

It's u who needs to grow up

Lala didn't make u his spokesman d last I can remember....

What do u do for a living or dying tho
grow up boy and stop mentioning people on threads anyhow, how difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by MVLOX(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Make I stroll pass jejely
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Rickmann: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
McCoy662:

Jakpa! Jakpa!
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Khd95(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
longetivity:
nigGa u crazy grin cheesy

Instead make you bleep the cobras with their long fangs, why not cum on the serpent's face and head angry angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Even witjout the tatoo the arse does not look attractive

2 Likes

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
No
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Tasty2021: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello Fam!
Kindly support my YouTube channel!
I explore Lagos city, showing you the best places in Lagos to spend quality time with your family. Thank you! And please remember to subscribe!��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBufrgXGhVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by suffering: 3:42am On Aug 30, 2021
The African irrational fear of snakes is something I'll never understand. Snakes are nothing to me but pests, and if starved long enough, a source of food.
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by illicit(m): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2021
GerraMeh74:
grow up boy and stop mentioning people on threads anyhow, how difficult is that?

Which mentions?

Which threads?

Have we met

Get a life, I mentioned lalasticlala, he is a mod and king of snakes, who are u again?
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Wetin consign me with tatoo. The one wey go bite no go show
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Kondomatic(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Once the other thing takes temporary control of a man, this nyash will become the most beautiful thing on earth.
Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by Mikelarteta(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2021
We go run am na normal.

1 Like

Re: Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) by AgentGoat: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes if she's not smelling bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.