Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (51373 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by bancoleh: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Ok ooo
Video editing tutorial slides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlxWDgxCpw
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Idoko619(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2021
I work my own business with my bus

This your business sound lucrative though
Mind sharing ideas.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by IFSHR: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2021
After she don sleep over and you don knack her something ..you come here dey ask question....no worry incoming Baba ibeji

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Franking: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2021
An ex is an ex.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Jokkarm2: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Feeding will never be an issue, but how about my ex,how will she feel. Hmmmmmmm

she just played the card and it will work. no husband these days and pressure is much so now the new format is by force .so get ready to go do introduction because she will soon get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by mt77: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Why not live right and stay away from sinful acts. Have fear of God in all your dealings. Every wrong action may come with consequences. Eschew fornication and every immoral action/ relationships.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by alizma: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Why do you want to stress yourself when life has made it easy for you. She need help, you need someone to talk to after a stressful day, she is not connected to your ex by blood and you didn't send your ex away. Please help a needy you will not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Razaneli(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

You seem 2b a bad guy but u fall my hand with that last paragraph! Person wey no send how u feel wen she free u
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by MansoryMX(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with, I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl, who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity. I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Omoluabiii(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Be precise....
Do you like her?
If yes, go on and date her, but you should know that you stand a risk or two.
1...A risk of her getting influenced by your ex who is her friend, you never can tell, they might still be friends..
And if they still re, your head is not safe.
Just a 50 naira poison is enough... Beware
2... A risk of dramas later on, when your ex notice that you re taking good care of the current lady, jealousy at the highest level will spring up, whereby your ex will burst into you house and start fighting her claiming that she snatched you and all those stuffs....
They can go diabolical gan sef, beware...
3... The current lady might also not do Number 1, or 2, and can be yours faithfully, you never can tell which one go happen...
If you re prepared to handle what comes after, then you re free to date her...
If im in your shoes o,
i ll not date her, or allow her to stay with me,
i can assist her financially, but being close with your ex, friend up to that level of her staying with you is risky....
Look for a neutral lady, thats safe...
dont try to build on a faulty foundation, if you do, It will cost you more...

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by flexyrule(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
Of what use is the mention of you having DStv, PlayStation 3 , two air condition etc?
Is obvious there’s no sane person in Lagos
Hope your barbing salon is still bringing return
Nothing has changed about you yet
That's one of the Characteristics of "little boys"

He owns a PS5.... Funny how PS5 is seen as an asset... Lol

Another characteristic is "kiss and tell"

Don't be surprised when he comes back here to narrate how he slept with the poor little girl.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by thuxzwda1: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
what people will say

Person wey get d Toto self no reason wetin people won talk
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by gidado14(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

She's coming back to give you STD send her away
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nwikpab: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.

He could go for a pregnancy test.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

You prayed to God to give you a sexmate you'll dig her youthful exuberant age from and turn her into an improper fraction only to reject her and pick sb else later?
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Sholaco: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Well, you should be honourable enough to accommodate her without anything in return. Please
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Okhuadams(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

you have already decided y come here to ask,but be ready to dance to any music she plays but first make sure u know the lyrics of the song so that u can flow with the rythm
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by olisaEze(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
When an evil spirit is tired of roaming upandan, it will always come back to see if the home it was once cast out of is unoccupied.

O boy, it’s like the 'Breakfast' u were once served never do u! grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Eyinju112(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Your explanation is not well understood... your ex gf willingly left her friend behind when leaving? or the friend came back after your gf packed with her out? or she refuse to leave with her friend cause I still don’t get what she’s still doing in your house after her friend who introduced her to you as a friend has left�

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Amuochicha(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2021
I hate men
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by olisaEze(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Your life, your opinion...who cares! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Johnsown1(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
It's their issue not yours, that lady will not be too soon if the hype is real. Ladies likes comfort
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by ProfGday(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.

You my friend is a seer.... Your wealth of experience is bigger than that cow sitted at Aso Rock... Kilode!
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by slimjohn2k5: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
I am interested in your business, so when this mission destroy you, I will be smiling to the bank
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Goldiness: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
undecided undecided undecidedYou better run ooh for your life, see you see evil doings.
It's not about you or your ex, it's about your bright future that is about to be destroyed or diverted wrongly. I wish you could see what the enemies have planned out for you using that girl.

angry angry angryBesides you never stated why the girl is stranded in the first place, or why she is in your house in the first place and hope if a bigger responsibility comes your way from the action of accommodating who is not your wife, you are ready to take it, head -on....?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Akalia(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

You prayed to God to give you a sexmate you'll dig her youthful exuberant age from and turn her into an improper fraction only to reject her and pick sb else later?
LOL. Na clowns litter nairaland.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by davillian(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Wiseman.....
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Kaytixy: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
You are a very useless goat. You prayed to God to give you someone you want to commit fornication with which is against the commandments of God. Better repent because you lack senses.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by MarketDispatch: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it,

Take her to a clinic and do pregnancy test for her before you let her in . That way, you know the level you are starting from.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Onyi22(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.