Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (51377 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by RichAbujaGuy: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Free kpekus but e dey purge sometimes. grin grin

No such thing. That piece of meat always comes with a price tag, spiritual, physical or both.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by witworth(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na invasion for occupation.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by NaranyD(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.
Like this false prophet spoke my mind.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nedekid: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
cruzita:
What really is the issue here....is ur ex-girlfriend her mother grin .....my dear the ball is in ur court...u know what u want...just be careful
Why you use man picture for you profile but put F, as gender?
I think say I go see fine chick, na muscular guy I see.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nedekid: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
luizpippo:
This brings to mind the funny thing my colleague in one office told me on Saturday.

An okpo i connected him to when i started pimping in April last year told him she needs a place to stay because the sister she lives with wants her out. My guy offered to house her, she was even the one who set him straight that she is going to be coming in with her 4 year old son...

Imagine agreeing to have a babe you got connected to on cash and carry basis to move in, meanwhile he declined housing a good babe he was dating pre-okpo...

Okpo dey arranged her friends come for 3some and the gbaga turn Simp
Lolz, the only solution na to advice your guy to go rent another house, quietly discharge when rent don due before them take totex wound am grin
As u say him don turn simp, him go confess to them watin you advice am once the give am bj. grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Ebonyigist: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hey bro,

See, when your ex is your ex.. so Bleep you feelings.
If you like the girl go ahead na. That might be missing rib. Las las use ur head. I like you kind of person. You are thoughtful.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by poiZon: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Righteousness2,what exactly is your problem? undecided The young man said he prayed to God to give him an understanding partner, instead of you to commend am for at least being Godly,na wetin no make sense you cor dey yan undecided

Like say those pastors that normally install women at their homes without paying their dowries or wedding no be fornication be that undecided

Rubbish..
Fornication o
Adultery o
All those have been expunged from sinful acts.
If at all they r sin, nobody
That is a nigerian will enter God's kingdom.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by skaqe: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
As a man when you are praying to God to give you a son, pray that God should give him sense too
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Amaka430(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
if you need a companion go get a wife Meanwhile, Jesus is the answer to the world today
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Oracleforce: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
You know what to do.. Stop disturbing the peace of naira land.
Your decision will be base on the kind of person you are. If you are a fool...then you will take a foolish decision but if you are a wise person you will take a wise decision...so suite yourself
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by princewarri1985: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guy if you like her go ahead pay her dowry and marry her and leave all this your many grammar, cahabitation is a no no because it always end badly trust me am talking from experience, though the steady free sex is good but na wetin dey sweet man dey kill man, use your head. Get yourself a girlfriend that will be coming over on weekend only for sex and thats how real niggaz ball
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

You Prayed to GOD to bring you a Sin Partner to Fornicate with. What an Abomination! You Have no Fear for GOD oo!

Be wise and Flee from evil so you don't use your Hands to Destroy your Destiny.
cheesy grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by princewarri1985: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.
Best advice! Bro use your head, she's on a mission, woman never do you something
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Feeding will never be an issue, but how about my ex,how will she feel. Hmmmmmmm
You're allowed to fvck ur ex gf friend. U good to go.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by tuzle(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
why is your number of likes 419, u are a 419 prophet.

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by blackfase(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Last last, na serious knacking go end am grin...is that what op is trying to find out could be a problem wink?...let me pass cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nathpope(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Waiting for what Nwamaikpe would say to this if he ever sees it.. He seems to always have the right words for every situation...
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Bamzyriches451: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let her in, bang her steadily for 2 weeks then discharge her, tell her your siblings are coming from the village and they will definitely stay for long
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by amosoreva(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dstv, play station 3 and AC and you say you are comfortable?
1. I think there's more to life than what you mentioned. That you mentioned dstv and ps3 as properties makes me see you as poor minded as they are not properties at all and don't want to think you have arrived.
2. Since you consider yourself as someone that has it all made, why not marry her? Marriage is not as complicated as you think or as people make you feel. The complication in marriage is the mindset of the 2 people involved. If you can take care of the lady as you claim, why not marry her?
3. I see you just want a Bleep-buddy and someone to satisfy your loneliness and sexual urge. Nothing is free in life even in Freetown. You will pay one way or the other. And as some people have already commented, it's a trap. Don't she have parents or close relatives?
4. You're only looking for someone to validate your sinful actions. Am not one of them. Anyone that tells you to go ahead is setting you up for a fall and a big one at that. Remember all that glitters is not gold.
5. Any time you want to mention properties, remember people own houses at banana Island and Ikoyi.
6. Rethink what you are about to do. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Lugianostar(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
They is no problem to help a stranded harmless Nigerian but while trying to help someone make sure you don't become a victim of circumstances ?

Use your head o?

Else 9 months course still has 5 credit load.

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Obainomilano: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
The voice of the Lord has spoken it is left for the son of man to take heed
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by luizpippo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
nedekid:

Lolz, the only solution na to advice your guy to go rent another house, quietly discharge when rent don due before them take totex wound am grin
As u say him don turn simp, him go confess to them watin you advice am once the give am bj. grin

Lwkmd.

Funny thing be say im parents dey relocate to South West so dem advise am to come carry one of the one room and parlor for their compound so e fit put eyes for the tenants, if the babe enta pere, na belle sharpally she go use hold am, if he cry, she go arrange 3sum take pacify am cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nedekid: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
luizpippo:

Lwkmd.

Funny thing be say im parents dey relocate to South West so dem advise am to come carry one of the one room self con for their compound so e fit put eyes for the tenants, if the babe enta pere, na belle sharpally she go use hold am, if he cry, she go arrange 3sum take pacify am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolzz
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by AfroKnight: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
jagorinho:

That guy is one of the funny dudes here, I always check his profile when I want to have a good laugh, I think this is the first time any of his topic will grace front page, the guy has been underground for long.

Really?

Omo the guy is good cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by kwasoly(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

How did we get here, praying to God for a sex partner!!!
Lord help my generation.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Acefaruk: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
what a Long chain! Anyways Enjoy yourself while it Last...
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by charleskl(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lolz...I don see o
Sonnobax15:
That's not possible na...You don ever see anybody wey buy monkey because of dance? grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by masui(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
luizpippo:

Lwkmd.

Funny thing be say im parents dey relocate to South West so dem advise am to come carry one of the one room and parlor for their compound so e fit put eyes for the tenants, if the babe enta pere, na belle sharpally she go use hold am, if he cry, she go arrange 3sum take pacify am cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Omo ero! Some girls are mad grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Yaks02(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
what people will say

My brother, just allow her in
She might be ur answered prayer.
But abeg put me through ur hustle too na, I want get source of income Abeg
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Gfskw: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
She wanna fucvvk and finesse you don’t be fooled these nigerian girls are evil

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Ebonygeek(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol. Funny how people can't see that this is a well-written marketing strategy. Kudos Op.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Paswill(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You are a wise prophet indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.