Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) (41065 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Fire Incident Averted In Awka As Fuel Tanker Fails Break. / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2021
chatinent:

Can you recommend one for me? I don't know about it.

You may want to read this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/us/college-cheating-papers.html
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
See this clown that's supporting the illiterate ifeanyi uba.

Firstly, Anambra has the best road networks in the entire eastern region.

Nnewi is the 3rd most important city in Anambra, and it is already more economically viable than the backward shithole Owerri.

Anambra international airport is the best in the entire country aside Abuja and Lagos international airports.

Anambra is generally the best state in SE region.

[s][/s]
Hmm tell me a single meaningful project done by obiano in Nnewi for 8 years. Stop counting people's private businesses as development by govt.
Each time I pass through major streets or inner roads in this Ojukwu town, I pity him inside his grave.
Anambra has tiny, pothole ridden roads and faulty gutters in Nigeria.
I thought you guys boasted the airport was the best ab initio, can we see external view again.
Awka is still a glorified residential area.
Onitsha is den of hoodlums and criminals stinking egregiously.
What about education SMH, what's Ojukwu university ranking in Nigeria?
Infact, ANAMBRA NEEDS REDEMPTION full stop
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Grgton:
some roads in owerri maybe in a bad shape, still going under construction!! Not compared to Aba, and are not as tiny like what you have in Anambra. . The next govenoyof your state should focus on road dualization! And Urban planning. Else in few years to come, Anambra will be overwhelmed with slums
Intelligent input.

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Cry all you want, but you have failed in your propaganda attempt. Pictures here has destroyed all your lies. Ntoor

Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. If you doubt me, show me a single airport in Nigeria that comes close.

Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Awka is a beautiful city with well paved roads, flyovers, beautiful houses. Awka also host the Awka Millennium city which is the best precinct in the entire eastern region.

Onitsha is the economic heart beat of igbo land and a progressive secured city as well with great infrastructure and neat environment even as a major economic hub in Nigeria.

Firstly, Anambra has the best road networks in the entire eastern region.

Nnewi is the 3rd most important city in Anambra, and it is already more economically viable than the backward shithole Owerri.

Anambra international airport is the best in the entire country aside Abuja and Lagos international airports.

Anambra is generally the best state in SE region. Anambra cities have the best and widest roads in the entire eastern region.

Educationally, Anambra is number one in the eastern region. Anambra state university is the best in the region, with the best infrastructures, best academic exploits. Anambra colleges are the best as they keep winning international academic laurels.

Cry your heart out but you cannot deceive anyone with your lies.

[s]
Legendforte:

Hmm tell me a single meaningful project done by obiano in Nnewi for 8 years. Stop counting people's private businesses as development by govt.
Each time I pass through major streets or inner roads in this Ojukwu town, I pity him inside his grave.
Anambra has tiny, pothole ridden roads and faulty gutters in Nigeria.
I thought you guys boasted the airport was the best ab initio, can we see external view again.
Awka is still a glorified residential area.
Onitsha is den of hoodlums and criminals stinking egregiously.
What about education SMH, what's Ojukwu university ranking in Nigeria?
Infact, ANAMBRA NEEDS REDEMPTION full stop
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Legendforte:

Intelligent input.

This is the face of the glorified village called Owerri. Are you not ashamed of yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Legendforte:

Hmm tell stop

This is the worldclass Anambra international airport. Please show me a single state airport in Nigeria that comes close in beauty, standard and sophistication. Bitter frustrated fellow

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Legendforte:

Hmm tell me a stop

Na me and you on this thread.

This is worldclass Anambra international airport. Show me pictures of any airport in Nigeria that comes close in beauty, standard and sophistication

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Let the tears from the bitter frustrated envious fellow keep flowing. cool

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Legendforte:

Intelligent input.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ChlneduAlaegbu: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

You must have time by force because you are already joblessly camping on this thread.

This is the glorified village Owerri littered with dilapidated roads and filth but you have mouth to talk. Shameless clown

Nice input. You are totally correct

3 Likes

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
ChlneduAlaegbu:

Nice input. You are totally correct

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by proeast(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Furious1:
Pic1: Imo
Pic2: Imo
Pic3:Ogun
Pic4: Ogun

Abeg pity these afonja people small. See as you just dey drag them through the mud grin grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by proeast(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

This is the face of the glorified village called Owerri. Are you not ashamed of yourself cheesy

Reasonable Igbos are here representing Igboland but these bornthroway will always want to side with "enemies".

He has more than a hundred monikers and claims to be from Anambra but he didn't post a single comment to defend Anambra against these barbarian afonja hordes saying sh1t about Anambra only to start attacking other Igbo states.

Otele, anuohia!!!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

This is worldclass Anambra international airport. Show me pictures of any airport in Nigeria that comes close in beauty, standard and sophistication
Oya this is August 31st, you can now go and collect your monthly salary.
Agitate to be enrolled into pension scheme too.
Your scam work here is legendary.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by proeast(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Let the tears from the bitter frustrated envious fellow keep flowing. cool

No Igbo state is attacking Anambra here except afonjas, so why didn't you respond to them directly? Continue disgracing yourself and claiming to be Igbo.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Stop editing my post bro. You can do more than this.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2021
proeast:

No Igbo state is attacking Anambra here except afonjas, so why didn't you respond to them directly? Continue disgracing yourself and claiming to be Igbo.
And I am also Yoruba?
Una shame dey shame me. Umu Igbo were nu eziokwu na- aga.
Daalu.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

Stop editing my post bro. You can do more than this.
[/s]

Tea mechionu, which of your useless worthless lying post did I edit? Shameless clown that's supporting an illiterate AMCOM debtor
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
proeast:

Reasonable Igbos are here representing Igboland but these bornthroway will always want to side with "enemies".

He has more than a hundred monikers and claims to be from Anambra but he didn't post a single comment to defend Anambra against these barbarian afonja hordes saying sh1t about Anambra only to start attacking other Igbo states.

Otele, anuohia!!!
[/s]

Stupid ediot. Grgton is from Imo state, but his envy and bitterness towards Anambra would not always allow him reason like a normal person. We know everyone on this forum.

You parade over 1000 monikers: galaxyproperties, and rest of them I cannot remember bow. Keep disgracing yourself
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Tea mechionu, which of your useless worthless lying post did I edit? Shameless clown that's supporting an illiterate AMCOM debtor
Where m na- emere ezinulo go na ndi umunna gi.
Let me face today's work. Bye
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

Oya this is August 31st, you can now go and collect your monthly salary.
Agitate to be enrolled into pension scheme too.
Your scam work here is legendary.
[/s]

Otondo where's the scam? At least I posted pictures to prove my point, but you kept yapping lies and propaganda that the illiterate AMCOM debtor fed you. Oya go and collect your August stipend with Eneh Victor. Uchu
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

Where m na- emere ezinulo go na ndi umunna gi.
Let me face today's work. Bye
[/s]

You have not job to face, you have been beaten blue and black. You have activated retreat mode hahahaha
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Stupid ediot. Grgton is from Imo state, but his envy and bitterness towards Anambra would not always allow him reason like a normal person. We know everyone on this forum.

You parade over 1000 monikers: galaxyproperties, and rest of them I cannot remember bow. Keep disgracing yourself
Irrespective of state of origin in Igbo land , we shall examine and criticize all politicians and vote in new persons.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
proeast:

[/s]

You don't know anything, so shut ip and face your backward useless worthless Imo state
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

Irrespective of state of origin in Igbo land , we shall examine and criticize all politicians and vote in new persons.
[/s]

I agree with examining our leaders, but the stipend you are paid by the illiterate AMCOM debtor would always make you to prefer NECO holder to a professor of economics. Onye agu di ka gi

Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra. APGA has transformed Anambra as the best state in igbo land.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

what makes you think I hate your state You are the one filled with bitterness!! It's making you feel pains whenever you hear the truth. Old fool

1 Like

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

You have not job to face, you have been beaten blue and black. You have activated retreat mode hahahaha
The messy state of Anambra, propelled me to a far away state nigga. So I can't give the public original personal pics of Nnewi, ozubulu et Al. So chill. I am not a die-hard fan of any politician. Take note.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
what makes you think I hate your state You are the one filled with bitterness!! It's making you feel pains whenever you hear the truth. Old fool
[/s]

Have you ever seen me in any Imo related threads? You are a well known envious bitter frustrated dingbat that hovers everywhere you see Anambra thread. Face your backward shithole Imo state for once. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth but you are never bothered. Where's your Tipsy moniker? Onye ala lol
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Legendforte: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

I agree with examining our leaders, but the stipend you are paid by the illiterate AMCOM debtor would always make you to prefer NECO holder to a professor of economics. Onye agu di ka gi

Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra. APGA has transformed Anambra as the best state in igbo land.
Are you bound in a matrix of illusion or what?
Am I campaigning for who you are always tagging me with. Please I left Anambra last month to my new state of residence.
Live an honest life man.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

The messy state of Anambra, propelled me to a far away state nigga. So I can't give the public original personal pics of Nnewi, ozubulu et Al. So chill. I am not a die-hard fan of any politician. Take note.
[/s]

We don't care wherever you are because you are irrelevant, because it doesn't change the fact that Anambra is a progressive and most developed state in igbo land. Anambra is the greener pasture for ebonyi, imo, enugu states, etc. Anambra represents to the SE what Lagos and Rivers represents to SW and SS respectively.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Have you ever seen me in any Imo related threads? You are a well known envious bitter frustrated dingbat that hovers everywhere you see Anambra thread. Face your backward shithole Imo state for once. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth but you are never bothered. Where's your Tipsy moniker? Onye ala lol
fvck off !! I don't argue on irrelevant stuff!! I don't even know where the envy and bitterness is coming from! At your age you reason like kids! Grow up !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge / Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.