Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners (43032 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by DAVE5(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
olola4:
I don't and can't engage in such lipsrsealed

So many risk involved, it's better to stick to one partner and be satisfied with that partner alone

You might never know if that one partner has several of her own multiple sex partners and/or boyfriends

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Scamburster(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
deenvibe:

That's what majority don't know. After cumming, like 5-10k will go down the drain just like that. Something that the lady too will enjoy ooo. I just Hope we guy's we will see that there's more to life than having multiple sex partners. It's an adventure that doesn't add anything to our growth but rather affects our savings.

Blindness dey do us man,
If i had kept to my promise not to bang any lady til now I would i have been the most happiest man on earth.
Chioma you no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by brosom(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aboks:
wetin be d gain
Ask them o

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

You go sabi lie ofcourse
Act like say money Dey ooze for your body
Then bang bang, if she bill you give her story promise her when you have you go give bang bang again
By the time her eye go clear you don pass like 3/4 times
Let her go if billing too much but sometimes them Dey calm down
Find another

You're right. I used this skill for one babe like that back then when I was still broke,I was just making promises untop promises. Before she realized what was going on I've already fvcked her more than 100 times. But, I don't know what happened, she refused to leave me. I even blocked her everywhere and told her I'm no longer interested. That same day she came to my house weeping and still fvcked me.

Maybe my lies were too sweet or my dick was too good. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bad luck, diseases na the portion of womanizer

Repent and give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by UnimkeAk(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Lol I did Nysc in one south south state and I smash 10+ girls there and net total of all I spent no reach 20k
It’s not about the money actually
You fit de try spend sef make you no see pata
Na just Sense
Well added advantage
I be doctor
Haha
Lies !!!
Doctor kill u dere ..

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Akharmony: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Over to you church instrumentalist. Those guys are fucking clever.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by drakeli: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Look at the life of people with multiple partners. Their lives are for the most part backward. They don’t usually have something going good the way it’s supposed to be for their lives. You can’t have something going and still have energy to juggle time for shit like that. Even for a successful individual, dealing with one partner take lots of time and sacrifice

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by BESTScientist1: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Khaliphragnar:
Sometimes out of pity those girls has no one to bleep so i try to help them servicing there puna but I only help the beautiful and average ones

Just in case you need good love and cute dick contact me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by lekbel09(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na WA o
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by lekbel09(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
drakeli:
Look at the life of people with multiple partners. Their lives are for the most part backward. They don’t usually have something going good the way it’s supposed to be for their lives. You can’t have something going and still have energy to juggle time for shit like that. Even for a successful individual, dealing with one partner take lots of time and sacrifice
It's not entirely true although you have a point,
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Lies !!!
Doctor kill u dere ..

The thing come Dey pain you like this?
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Lol I did Nysc in one south south state and I smash 10+ girls there and net total of all I spent no reach 20k
Na just Sense
Well added advantage
I be doctor
Haha

A Doctor would hardly come online to insinuate that being a Doctor gave him an added an advantage to sleep with different girls.

You are not a Doctor oga. You are a physiotherapist. Na people like una dey wear wardcoat upandan dey claim doctor. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
3minssex:

You're right. I used this skill for one babe like that back then when I was still broke,I was just making promises untop promises. Before she realized what was going on I've already fvcked her more than 100 times. But, I don't know what happened, she refused to leave me. I even blocked her everywhere and told her I'm no longer interested. That same day she came to my house weeping and still fvcked me.

Maybe my lies were too sweet or my dick was too good. cheesy

They Go hand in hand, lies and sweet gbols
My brother
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
NairaMaster1:

All those small small secondary school girls. You're a disgrace to NYSC.

You are a sick twaaat bruh, I didn’t even serve in a secondary school, I served in an hospital! Take your opinion and shove it down your throat

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
VTJN:
Baddest doctor smiley smiley

Haha
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by FunnyDude(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
drakeli:

Not true. Davido wizkid tuface frank etc have how many baby mamas?

I made more money when I had several women lol

Because I double hussle and keep having them around till I retire to born again in the bedroom

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
jclassiq:

Average looking indigenes or they are smoking hot and enlightened?

What difference does it make?
Some are laced with gold down there I guess, for your curious mind, they range from normal indigenes to university students around there. BMU and NDU to be precise
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guyman111:

Which South bro
Bayelsa
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
And you are proud of it

And where did I imply that?
And should be sad because of it
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by BewareOf419: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Me I stingy pass Horse wey fold his hand in front on National Theater Lagos.. If you can't cope with my stingy life as a lady, it is better you go I don't have time for rubbish

I no dey spend for ladies but if na a man like me, I go spend wella for you

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Michhy123:

And you are Happy.....

Why are you pained? Should I be sad? And how did I imply I’m
Happy or sad
eagleonearth:
E dey front dey wait

K
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chuky7:
How do you take care of more than your official girlfriend. you take one out to a restaurant. go shopping. buy gifts.

How are you not broke?
If you have more than one girlfriend you are sleeping with, you are a brolosho. Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by TheSexLover(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omo me I dey with my one n only barny were I date ooo.... E shock me say for good 1yr plus say I dey loyal...
But mk I gist una y.

I base Calabar and she base obudu... We both come move to markurdi... She for school n na she get house, me for business, which initially I came for visitation.

My online business crash I lose millions n became broke, even to get t.p go house I no get.. omo na my barny dey run most of the feeding infact 90%... Since 15yrs till 29yrs na me dey feed people but for first time woman feed me

Guy she never disrespect me.... Still hold my maximum respect... As I come dey fresh up agn... Girls come dey put me eye n I just look them laugh because all of them no reach.

My woman fine but na d shortness been b my matter since day one.... So now I come dey buy hills shoes were dey mk her pass my shoulder... But she hold am stand for breast n nyash

My brother I no fit hurt that girl except na she Bleep up which I know say she no go ever try am

And it gives me peace of mind

Wetin help b say she no get reach 2 ex b4 I date am

Eye no too open

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is that all you have to offer

You nkor.. okay what more would you love to have? shocked

This big dic*k could be limited to you only dear kiss
What’s up pretty? kiss
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Justice3000(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Date only one girl and treat her like a queen

That's what real men do!! undecided
date one girl and have as many hoes to drill... Thats what legend do

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Yungmil: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Na just Sense
Well added advantage
I be doctor
Haha

Modified: I no fit laugh, plenty people just Dey ask what’s my gain? And you are happy? So you won medal?

Abeg should I be sad? I never even inferred that I’m happy or sad or win medal.
Abeg they are not school children o abeg oo!
I didn’t serve in the school
10+ girls you dey talk of 20k? That's too much now!!! Learn from us. 3k is enough
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yungmil:
10+ girls you dey talk of 20k? That's too much now!!! Learn from us. 3k is enough
Haha
You nor Dey give them transport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by menace001(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

The way you handle/play girls/ladies/women determine how they will play along with you, if you want to having multiple partners with girls and still lower ur cost of running them. You will subject the remaining girls after your favorite, to mere sex partner, you call whenever you want sex and give her watever you can afford, with time she too would understand the game, but you are less concerned if she dating any other guys o, infact you can joke with her with her other boyfriends, when she realized that, she would cooperate, she would term you unserious but still be giving it to u pending the time she would meet serious guy, though not all women oo.
Wise man
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Joe4real1988(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
deenvibe:

That's what majority don't know. After cumming, like 5-10k will go down the drain just like that. Something that the lady too will enjoy ooo. I just Hope we guy's we will see that there's more to life than having multiple sex partners. It's an adventure that doesn't add anything to our growth but rather affects our savings.
Many dont get it that sex is not an achievement and they will never get it, no matter how much u tell them coz their head is so wrapped around sex. Seeking for a productive responsible lady though
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Scottz: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
All I can say is that I don’t fuckkk around much
I have a gf she cheated on me I caught her and forgave her but within me I said I was gonna start cheating.
I’m cute fair average height soft I can suck pvssy so damn well my dickk is fvcking cute and attractive I’m based in mainland Lagos
If you want FWB kind of thing just send me a mail
PS: I ain’t bragging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.