Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (15164 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

" And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it? " - 1Corinthians 4:7

Your brain ought to correct you when typing the bold. As long as you receive it from someone, it's nothing to boast about. Its a Gift

what Jesus received is what belongs to him.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

Trapped man grin
Outer form only without the essential Sin qualities ?
confused man
sin is not an essential quality,
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

No Son of God is like God!

Rest
you are pained! Jesus is Almighty God.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

"that is the truth no matter how you hate him, he is your God, your creator and you will bow to him, you have no say in this."

Very correct....
Yeap, He is pained about the truth, he can only wish it was not true

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
livingchrist:

Yeap, He is pained about the truth, he can only wish it was not true

They wish all these evidences are hid from non JWs... but lo, it's very clear.

Glory be to Jesus for ever :

*. Romans 11: 36 "KJV:For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever.Amen."

Jesus is the creator Who is blessed forever

*. Romans 1:25 "KJV:Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

*. Romans 9: 5 "KJV:Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen."
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Emusan:

If they're being truthful to themselves, that verse should have read "Jehovah" but alas they know the implication, so they won't try that.
This is exactly what I use to tell them.

The day they will understand when the scripture is talking about Jesus before He entered creation and after He became part of creation, is the day their delusions will be cured.

They are just trying hard to see if they can deceive more people... but unfortunately to them, the more they try the more they are losing
grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
What about Jesus' repeated use of "I AM" -- "I am the shepherd"; "I am the door"; "I am the truth"; "I am the way; I am the life; I am the vine; I am the resurrection and the life; I am the root and offspring of David, and the Bright Morning Star"? Would not each of those "I am" statements have reminded His Jewish listeners of the "I AM" statement by God to Moses in the desert?

Jesus was crucified because the Jews understood him to be saying he was God. To them that was blasphemy and as a result they engineered his crucifixion. His disciples understood what Jesus was saying as well. That's why they picked up the Old Testament Hebrew word Adonai which is usually translated into English as "Lord" and used it for Jesus. The use of Lord as a title for Jesus when that same word is used a few hundred times in the Old Testament as a title for Yahweh makes a strong statement for Jesus' divinity.

;In John 20:18 Mary Magdalene is quoted as saying, "I have seen the Lord." In Greek, she uses the word -- "kurios"-- which is clearly used of God the Father in Acts 7:31: "The voice of the Lord came to Moses."

Kurios is also the same word used for God the Father in such passages as Philippians 4:5, 2 Corinthians 8:21, 1 Thessalonians 3:3, 2 Timothy 2:24, Hebrews 13:6, 1 Peter 1:25, 1 Peter 2:3, 2 Peter 3:9, James 1:7, James 4:10, and Revelation 4:11.

When Paul refers to Jesus over and over again as Lord (the same word in Exodus 3:35 which you quoted), it is clear that he understood Jesus to be saying He was God (for Paul, there is only "one Lord

We in the 21st century can try to rationalize away the Early Christians' conviction that Jesus of Nazareth was God incarnate. However, it is clear that Jesus' followers used the title "Lord" for Him in the same way that they used "Lord" for God the Father. In his writing, John especially emphasizes the deity of Christ. Sit down and read all the way through the Gospel of John and his three letters in one sitting. If you do that rather than just focusing on isolated scraps of Scripture, you will come away with the sense that John is intent on demonstrating that Jesus was indeed God.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

Nobody dispute all this, The Father allowed Jesus access to his spirit. Yes even called spirit of Christ.

Good! The very reason Jesus is God...

But am talking about ownership.
Jesus clearly said He is the owner

John 16:15 "KJV: All things that the Father hath are mine : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Acts 2:33
Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.

The Father owns it. And whatever Jesus do, he rely on this power of the Father. As seen at Act 2:33 The Father gave Jesus holy spirit.

You are looking at Him from His other offices:
https://www.nairaland.com/6115965/which-following-1-9-jesus

[q]
I challenge you to show me a single place where Jesus gave the Father holy spirit ?
[/quote]

Your submission is faulty... Jesus as God is not given anything at all.
As human, He depends on His God...
I don't know when you will separate His humanity from HIS divinity.

John 16 is talking about the Holy Spirit, Whom Jesus clearly said He is the Owner.

Your thinking is flawed. Since the image is the same, it means everybody on Earth is chosen and declared righteous

grin your confusion is on your inability to separate events. Everybody on earth was perfect before the fall. Do you understand?

God created man holy, righteous and blameless!

Romans 8:29,30
" because those whom he gave his first recognition [b] he also foreordained to be patterned after the image of his Son,
so that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 Moreover, those whom he foreordained are the ones he also called; and those whom he called are the ones he also declared to be righteous. Finally those whom he declared righteous are the ones he also glorified. "

Some of you just discuss blindly. Hebrew 1:3 didn't even say the same., It said " representation"

Just learn how to separate events - before the fall and after the fall are not the same... you hear!
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

You are complicating things for yourself. Begotten simply means produced. He was only begotten because he is the one The Father himself directly create, all other sons came through Jesus.

Jesus is still called " Son of God "

None among the sons of God is like Jehovah. Let it sink

There's no complications on my side... my post is in response to your claim that Jesus is a son ; meaning He's one among many, No. He's the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD .

The word opposite of begotten son is adopted son.

This should give us a clear understanding of the area this BEGOTTEN SON is going - it's in regards to the salvation plans for humanity; all other saved human beings are ADOPTED SONS:

Jesus is the only begotten son

*. John 3 16 "KJV:For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

ONLY means NO OTHER one!
others are adopted sons

*. Romans 8:15 "KJV:For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of ADOPTION, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

*. Romans 8:23 "KJV:And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the ADOPTION, to wit, the redemption of our body ."

*. Romans 9:4 "KJV:Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the ADOPTION, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;"

". Galatians 4:5 "KJV:To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons . "

*. Ephesians 1:5 "KJV: Having predestinated us unto the ADOPTION of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,"

Once again, separate events from events... Jesus being the only begotten son is about when He decided to get many of us into His Kingdom!

Do you understand !

*. Hebrews 2:10 "KJV: For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, IN BRINGING MANY SONS UNTO Glory , to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings." cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barristter07:

You are mistaken . At highlighted. KJV uses " no man" cos of the embarssment it might bring for people like you. This is the true meaning of the word

Strong's Concordance
oudeis and outheis, oudemia, ouden and outhen: no one, none
Original Word: οὐδείς, οὐδεμία, οὐδέν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: oudeis and outheis, oudemia, ouden and outhen
Phonetic Spelling: (oo-dice')
Definition: no one, none
Usage: no one, none, nothing.

https://biblehub.com/greek/3762.htm

It means NO ONE , nothing like human being exist in the word. It simply means NOBODY

Once again, Do you accept Revelation 5:3 means Jesus is also not among those in heaven?

You guys can make people laugh...
Nobody in English often refers to human being. You should have used NOTHING instead because Jesus is called the LOIN OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH in that place

This NOBODY is outside the Father, SON and Holy Spirit...
You have agreed with the KJV...

Let's see what happens there:

*. Revelations 5 :3 " KJV:And no man in heaven , nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
KJV:And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
KJV:And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. "

Now, using the same logic:
every CREATURE in verse 13 of revelations 5 should have included Jesus since you claim He is created

Greek: κτίσμα
Transliteration: ktisma
Pronunciation: ktis'-mah
Definition: From G2936; an original formation (concretely) that is product (created thing): - creature.
KJV Usage: creature (4x).
Occurs: 4
In verses: 4

Why is Jesus not included?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Janosky:

Does KNOWMORE56 understand Proverbs 8:30 ( in Screenshots)?
Shebi Proverbs 8:22,30 is missing in your Bible?

Bros, you have proven you're wedded to FALSEHOOD & Delusion.
Cherry picker, your own Bible ends at Verse 27
grin grin grin grin
[/b]

Your answer means the Father was working and Jesus was watching cheesy grin grin

Janosky:
...."HE" references God the Father & CREATOR OF the person personified as "Wisdom."
Proverbs 8:22 &1 Corinthians 1:24, who is "Wisdom"? ....

*. Proverbs 8:27 "KJV: When He (the Father) prepared the heavens, I (Jesus) was there:

When He (the Father) prepared the heavens, I (Jesus) was there:

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted said it all.
Thanks! smiley

John 16:14 "KJV:He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of MINE , and shall shew it unto you.
KJV: All things that the Father hath are MINE : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

Jesus said ALL ( not some) are mine!

He said that the Holy Spirit shall RECEIVE...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Can you ,barristter07, point out any quality of the true God that is missing in Jesus...

https://www.nairaland.com/6404492/characteristics-true-god

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

There's no complications on my side... my post is in response to your claim that Jesus is a son ; meaning He's one among many, No. He's the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD .

The word opposite of begotten son is adopted son.

This should give us a clear understanding of the area this BEGOTTEN SON is going - it's in regards to the salvation plans for humanity; all other saved human beings are ADOPTED SONS:

Jesus is the only begotten son

*. John 3 16 "KJV:For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

ONLY means NO OTHER one!
others are adopted sons

*. Romans 8:15 "KJV:For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of ADOPTION, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

*. Romans 8:23 "KJV:And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the ADOPTION, to wit, the redemption of our body ."

*. Romans 9:4 "KJV:Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the ADOPTION, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;"

". Galatians 4:5 "KJV:To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons . "

*. Ephesians 1:5 "KJV: Having predestinated us unto the ADOPTION of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,"

Once again, separate events from events... Jesus being the only begotten son is about when He decided to get many of us into His Kingdom!

Do you understand !

*. Hebrews 2:10 "KJV: For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, IN BRINGING MANY SONS UNTO Glory , to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings." cheesy

And Jesus is called their " Brother " .

You are mistaken . All the brothers are sons . And no son of God is like Jehovah.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

You guys can make people laugh...
Nobody in English often refers to human being. You should have used NOTHING instead because Jesus is called the LOIN OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH in that place

This NOBODY is outside the Father, SON and Holy Spirit...
You have agreed with the KJV...

Let's see what happens there:

*. Revelations 5 :3 " KJV:And no man in heaven , nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
KJV:And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
KJV:And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. "

Now, using the same logic:
every CREATURE in verse 13 of revelations 5 should have included Jesus since you claim He is created

Greek: κτίσμα
Transliteration: ktisma
Pronunciation: ktis'-mah
Definition: From G2936; an original formation (concretely) that is product (created thing): - creature.
KJV Usage: creature (4x).
Occurs: 4
In verses: 4

Why is Jesus not included?

Let's test your " No man " idea

For this to be valid. It would mean there are many men in heaven but we couldn't find one. This idea presents the notion that humans are living in heaven. Which is FALSE.

Come to think of it - the biggest Evidence is the word " Man " does not appear in the text of Rev 5;3

Your idea would also mean, Only men couldn't open the scrolls but angels are capable of the task. Are you for real ?

The text said " no one " either man on Earth or angel In heaven could open the scroll.

So Jesus was NOT INCLUDED AMONG THOSE IN HEAVEN!

The same reason he was excluded at verse 13.

Not recognized as a person since he was represented differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Good! The very reason Jesus is God...

Jesus clearly said He is the owner

John 16:15 "KJV: All things that the Father hath are mine : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You are looking at Him from His other offices:
https://www.nairaland.com/6115965/which-following-1-9-jesus

[q]
I challenge you to show me a single place where Jesus gave the Father holy spirit ?

Your submission is faulty... Jesus as God is not given anything at all.
As human, He depends on His God...
I don't know when you will separate His humanity from HIS divinity.

Show me a single scripture that said Jesus have authority and rulership before he became human ?

Stop arguing out of silence , Jesus does not possess authority until he became human - Dan 7;13,14

John 16 is talking about the Holy Spirit, Whom Jesus clearly said He is the Owner.

Owner does not receive things from someone else.

Your thinking is flawed. Since the image is the same, it means everybody on Earth is chosen and declared righteous

grin your confusion is on your inability to separate events. Everybody on earth was perfect before the fall. Do you understand?

God created man holy, righteous and blameless!

Romans 8:29,30
" because those whom he gave his first recognition [b] he also foreordained to be patterned after the image of his Son,
so that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 Moreover, those whom he foreordained are the ones he also called; and those whom he called are the ones he also declared to be righteous. Finally those whom he declared righteous are the ones he also glorified. "

Some of you just discuss blindly. Hebrew 1:3 didn't even say the same., It said " representation"

Just learn how to separate events - before the fall and after the fall are not the same... you hear!

Romans 8:28,29 was saying those pattern after the image of Christ are all righteous. Did Adam produce holy , blameless humans ? Answer that and see if your theory would stand in the face of which image man was created

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:
Rather shows Jesus existed in the image of His Father, as a creation himself . The Image clearly belong to the invisible God - Col 1:15

You haven't answered my question, was Jesus part of that US & OUR?

Fraudulent jws

Even your organization agreed that Jesus is the one Jehovah is talking to. Lying liar!

I think that's one Fact we can't deny

What of many facts you and your organization keep denying?

If all humans have Jesus image, it means all are righteous! Rom 8:29. Delusion

Man was created in the Image of God and Jesus is God...QED

You can keep crying over that

" LIKE " means Similar, it's a simile , NOT a Metaphor

Tunde look like a goat, Doesn't mean Tunde is a Goat. You ought to have done this in school[/quite]

I do say you're an Olodo and you keep proving me right.

What Daniel saw was HUMAN APPEARANCE, figure, shape that's why he said someone LIKE son of Man. If it's not about Jesus earthly mission then Daniel could have used His name MICHEAL to address Him.

Besides, you're still the only person I'll see interpreting that verse as, and just because you just want to continue lying.

[quote]After Jesus returned to heaven to get this authority, the expression " like " was used because he is not human , Revelation 1:13

" And standing in the middle of the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man. He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across his chest. "

Some heavenly persons were represented also as having Face Like a Lion, Bird etc . LIKE means it's just a means of description , not who they are.

Even the Father was said to look LIKE man. Like makes it clear the Father is not a man. Ezekiel 1:26

Clearly, Daniel 7:13,14 was not describing a human but a spirit person. Who doesn't even have such authority until he was given.

Jesus is still in HIS human glorified nature in heaven, I've tutored you already on this.

Lastly, I can see how you boycotted that part of WHO BROUGHT Jesus to Jehovah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

If you boycotted it, I won't forget you know!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:
You are mistaken . At highlighted. KJV uses " no man" cos of the embarssment it might bring for people like you. This is the true meaning of the word

Strong's Concordance

It means NO ONE , nothing like human being exist in the word. It simply means NOBODY

Once again, Do you accept Revelation 5:3 means Jesus is also not among those in heaven?

You can see how you keep exposing your lying month.

You're the same person who tries to use that since the Jesus says "NO ONE KNOWS the day day" means Holy spirit isn't a person.

No that you are trying to eat your cake and also have it as what Rev is talking about is "NO ONE" and Jesus is part of that NO ONE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Fraudulent Jws grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is already bookmarked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emusan:

You're the same person who tries to use that since the Jesus says "NO ONE KNOWS the day day" means Holy spirit isn't a person.

No that you are trying to eat your cake and also have it as what Rev is talking about is "NO ONE" and Jesus is part of that NO ONE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jesus wasn't represented as a person. He wasn't part of the NO ONE in heaven. no one refer to persons , not animals figures like A Lamb.

Even in Matthew No one does not include animals. Does it ?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emusan:

You haven't answered my question, was Jesus part of that US & OUR?

Fraudulent jws

Even your organization agreed that Jesus is the one Jehovah is talking to. Lying liar!

What of many facts you and your organization keep denying?

Man was created in the Image of God and Jesus is God...QED

You can keep crying over that

The issue is not who he was talking to, the issue is to whom does the image belong.

Your bolded statement can only be true if Jesus is the Father. Because the image of God in which man was created belongs to the Father. This is why Adam is called " Son of God " . Not son of Jesus, Son of the Father. Because he existed in the Father's image.

Jesus image is a future project - Romans 8:28,29 . Only for selected persons , not entire people.

Nobody is Jesus sons , none exist in his image.

And for your other rants about Daniel 7:13,14, Jesus is not human in heaven, Revelation 1:13 still say someone " LIKE " a son of man.

" LIKE " is a simile, comparison not metaphor. U ought to do this in school.

I once point out to you as well that no man can see God and live. ,
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:

Show me a single scripture that said Jesus have authority and rulership before he became human ?

*. John 1:1 " KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
KJV:The same was in the beginning with God.
KJV: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made .

*. Genesis 1:1 "KJV:In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
KJV:And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
KJV: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light ."

When someone said something and that thing take effect immediately, that is an example of authority!

He said let there be light and there was light

*. Colossians 1:16 "KJV:For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers : all things were created by him, and for him:"

He who created thrones, dominions, principalities and powers can not be said He lacks authority and rulerships.

He's the Lord of hosts - Lord of hosts means the ruler of the armies in Heaven...

Stop arguing out of silence , Jesus does not possess authority until he became human - Dan 7;13,14

These things above happened before He came as human being.

You are now saying Jesus is telling lies... take it easy o o...no matter how much you hate Him, to Him every knee must bow...

*. John 16:14 "KJV:He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of MINE , and shall shew it unto you.
KJV: All things that the Father hath are MINE : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

*. John 17:10 "KJV: And ALL MINE ARE THINE, and THINE ARE MINE ; and I am glorified in them."

Romans 8:28,29 was saying those pattern after the image of Christ are all righteous. Did Adam produce holy , blameless humans ? Answer that and see if your theory would stand in the face of which image man was created

Adam created in the image of God was holy, righteous and blameless until the fall... You can read Romans 8: 1 to the end for better understanding

*. Romans 8:23 "KJV:And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the ADOPTION , to wit, the redemption of our body ."
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
You people are wasting your time trying to reason with these JW guys. They are taught never to accept anything u guys say......

They have been brainwashed. Talking to them is like talking to a boko haram.

When u want to witness to them to make dem know that they are worshipping a false Jehovah, because the real Jehovah is a triune God, you ask them questions that their doctrine cannot answer.

Nd u pick those verses from the their new world translation.

An example verse is Rev 5:13-14. When u ask them questions on this verses. They will do only three things as we all saw when I was debating them

1. Quote scriptures that don't correspond to the verse.... In this case ask them to stick to the verse

2. Give ridiculous answers like when one of them was trying to change the verse saying it wasnt referring to all creatures but only intelligent creatures......clearly that's not in the verse

3. Run away battered n severed.

When u have done this allow God do the rest

Now that's how to witness to a JW

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:

And Jesus is called their " Brother " .

You are mistaken . All the brothers are sons . And no son of God is like Jehovah.

I think you meant to say these verses are mistakes. See them again:

The word opposite of begotten son is adopted son .

This should give us a clear understanding of the area this BEGOTTEN SON is going - it's in regards to the salvation plans for humanity; all other saved human beings are ADOPTED SONS :

Jesus is the only begotten son :

*. John 3 16 "KJV:For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

ONLY means NO OTHER one!
others are adopted sons
:

*. Romans 8:23 "KJV:And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the ADOPTION , to wit, the redemption of our body ."

*. Romans 9:4 "KJV:Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the ADOPTION , and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;"

". Galatians 4:5 "KJV:To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the ADOPTION of sons . "

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emusan:

grin grin grin

No one knows the day this means the Father also doesn't know.... cheesy grin

Mathew 24:36 "KJV:But of that day and hour knoweth no man , no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Barristter07:

Strong's Concordance

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:

Jesus wasn't represented as a person. He wasn't part of the NO ONE in heaven. no one refer to persons , not animals figures like A Lamb.

Is the Father having animal appearance in Matthew?

*. Mathew 24:36 "KJV:But of that day and hour knoweth no man , no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only "

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07 said owner doesn't receive something...

JWs would go back and forth with confusion.... cheesy grin

Let's see:

*. Revelations 4:8 "KJV:And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
KJV:And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
KJV:The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
KJV:Thou art worthy, O Lord, to RECEIVE glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Who is the One being worshiped here?

barristter07:

Is it Jesus Who received power or the Father?
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:
The issue is not who he was talking to, the issue is to whom does the image belong.

Lying liar!

The issue is to WHOM He was talking to because whoever are the US & OUR even in OUR LIKENESS all plural means they are the same.

Your bolded statement can only be true if Jesus is the Father. Because the image of God in which man was created belongs to the Father. This is why Adam is called " Son of God " . Not son of Jesus, Son of the Father. Because he existed in the Father's image.

Oponu....
Adam was called son of God because God is that US & OUR even in OUR LIKENESS in Genesis 1.

Jesus image is a future project - Romans 8:28,29 . Only for selected persons , not entire people.

Nobody is Jesus sons , none exist in his image.

Once you exist in the image of God then you exist in the image of Jesus because Jehovah was talking to His Son in Genesis 1 asap US & OUR, even in OUR likeness.

You can keep even go against your organization just because you're confused and deluded.

And for your other rants about Daniel 7:13,14, Jesus is not human in heaven, Revelation 1:13 still say someone " LIKE " a son of man.

" LIKE " is a simile, comparison not metaphor. U ought to do this in school.

So when the Bible says Jesus was made LIKE his brothers it means He wasn't Human on earth cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You'll see how the lying liar will change mouth now.

Besides, Daniel 7:13 is about the Earthly mission of Jesus Christ, I haven't even brought the other part of that verse yet to silent your silly mouth.

It says, "...I saw what looked like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven..."

So there was clouds in heaven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Who are those that BROUGHT Jesus to Jehovah?
Why is Jesus who is the FIRST CREATED, who lives with Jehovah in eternity, who knows jehovah than anyone will be brought to the same Jehovah they both have GLORY TOGETHER BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN?

Everyone can see your shameless lying.

I once point out to you as well that no man can see God and live.,

GLORIFIED HUMAN.....ode!
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Barristter07:

The @underlined is what I needed!

The Father was not part of that NO ONE.

See how you think you want to ridicule KJV finally put your lying mouth into shame.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 2:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Barristter07:

lie lie barrister

oh duh duh duh, you false jw's sure do twist and constantly talk nonsense nonsense nonsense

lion, lamb etc. is speaking figuratively of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
and not of a literal lion and lamb

it was not a literal lion that overcome to open the book and it's seals
it was the lord Jesus Christ

before the throne wasn't a literal lamb standing
it was the Lord Jesus Christ

the four living creatures and the twenty four elders didn't fall down before a literal lamb
they fell down before the Lord Jesus Christ

a literal lamb wasn't slain and purchased with it's blood, men for God
it's the Lord Jesus Christ who was slain and purchased with His blood, men for God

it wasn't a literal lamb slain that was found worthy .....
it was the Lord Jesus Christ slain that was found worthy

every created thing in heaven and earth etc. etc. etc.
did not say to the one sitting on the throne and to a literal lamb:
be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever
but
every created thing in heaven and earth etc. etc. etc.
said to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lord Jesus Christ:
be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever

Rev 5:1  I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 
Rev 5:2  And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?" 
Rev 5:3  And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it. 
Rev 5:4  Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it; 
Rev 5:5  and one of the elders *said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals." 
Rev 5:6  And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 
Rev 5:7  And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 
Rev 5:8  When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 
Rev 5:9  And they *sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. 
Rev 5:10  "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth." 
Rev 5:11  Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, 
Rev 5:12  saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing." 
Rev 5:13  And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever." 
Rev 5:14  And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:42am On Sep 14, 2021
freshboi88:
You people are wasting your time trying to reason with these JW guys. They are taught never to accept anything u guys say......

They have been brainwashed. Talking to them is like talking to a boko haram.

When u want to witness to them to make dem know that they are worshipping a false Jehovah, because the real Jehovah is a triune God, you ask them questions that their doctrine cannot answer.

Nd u pick those verses from the their new world translation.

An example verse is Rev 5:13-14. When u ask them questions on this verses. They will do only three things as we all saw when I was debating them

1. Quote scriptures that don't correspond to the verse.... In this case ask them to stick to the verse

2. Give ridiculous answers like when one of them was trying to change the verse saying it wasnt referring to all creatures but only intelligent creatures......clearly that's not in the verse

3. Run away battered n severed.

When u have done this allow God do the rest

Now that's how to witness to a JW

Some one that believes GB is their Jesus no method can work on them

The power of the cult men is strong on their lives they don't even believe in the new testaments

Don't you notice it
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Barristter07:

grin
This is booked marked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emusan:

The @underlined is what I needed!

The Father was not part of that NO ONE.

See how you think you want to ridicule KJV finally put your lying mouth into shame.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Where is your thinking faculty ?

" But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll and read it. " Revelation 5:3

The Father hold the scrolls , wrote what's inside and sealed it.( Rev 5:1)

The text itself excluded him as he wasn't among those expected to open it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Watching Pornography Together As A Couple Is A Sin — Ghanaian Man Claims / Pastor Chris oyakhilome: Don’t Excuse Sickness! / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.