Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors (4586 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors by JovialJune(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
festacman:

A consevative Paul who didn't do much clubbing, drinking binge or enmeshed in sex scandals as a single man and member of famous Psquare all of a sudden starts sleeping with everything in skirt as a married man with children.

Look, unless and until I see Anita's allegations against Rudeboy and if possible Rudeboy's counter allegations/defence, my original post stands. That's it.

However you are free but to continue with your feminist belly dance down the road if you like.

grin And it is out, the day you guys will not use the feminist tag on a counter comment from a female moniker because you're empty of more words, I think hell will freeze over yonder.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors by festacman(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2021
JovialJune:

grin and it is out, the day you guys will not use the feminist tag on a counter comment from a female moniker because you're empty of more words, I think hell will freeze over yonder.

It is what it is. Take on the chin.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors by JovialJune(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2021
festacman:

It is what it is. Take on the chin.

You will be fine las las.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[RAR>>DOWNLOAD] J. Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive ZIP/. / Lepa Shandy Pregnant @ 41yr: / Actress Crystabel Ekeh Poses Like A Prostitute (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.