Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into (125822 Views)

Michael Jackson's Children Prince, Paris & Blanket Make A Rare Sighting Together / See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by UrVillagePpl: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Simply enlightening. Kudos

mushroomFarm:

Sir, there are certain misconceptions in elementary biology and only a good advanced knowledge of genetics can set things straight. While I cannot dispute or ascertain the legitimacy of the kids, it is worthy to note that you can marry a white woman and have pure white kids (seemingly) obviously they are not entirely white (because they certainly bear the black genes) but genes are not always expressed in the phenotypic form. (Physical form) in fact, as seen in the case of these kids, their mom's white genes seem to be expressive in their phenotypic traits while their dad's black genes is recessive in the first two kids.
So the kids looks white but they are not. The true makeup of anyone can only be studied by looking at their genotype makeups. Their offsprings will certainly include a child in whom Jackson's black trait will be expressive in the phenotypic form.

Something else is also responsible for this. It is sometimes called point mutation.
Point mutations are a large category of mutations that describe a change in single nucleotide of DNA, such that that nucleotide is switched for another nucleotide, or that nucleotide is deleted, or a single nucleotide is inserted into the DNA that causes that DNA to be different from the normal or wild type gene...
Let me make it easier...
Point mutation can make an As and AA parent have an SS child. It can make an SS and AS parent have an AA child. In the case of the former, if the father contributes the 'A' part of his genotype* and the mother contributes the 'S' part, point mutation can have that 'A' part entirely deleted! Of cuz this would be an unfavourable mutation but it doesn't always happen like that. Point mutation can as well make you super intelligent or make you white even when u have a black dad. (Favourable mutation) as expressed in this kids.
Sir do you know poor knowledge of biology and genetics have led to broken homes??
You need to see fast and furious 9. The two brothers. One is black one is white. Yeah it's a movie but Hollywood directors certainly know how to make movies look real, besides it's a phenomenon they see in America everyday.
#peace
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Ayo8(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Too bad...he didn't leave any foot print...
Even the surrogate was a scam...chai MJ turning in his grave right now.

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Oblizdahfuture: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Sir, there are certain misconceptions in elementary biology and only a good advanced knowledge of genetics can set things straight. While I cannot dispute or ascertain the legitimacy of the kids, it is worthy to note that you can marry a white woman and have pure white kids (seemingly) obviously they are not entirely white (because they certainly bear the black genes) but genes are not always expressed in the phenotypic form. (Physical form) in fact, as seen in the case of these kids, their mom's white genes seem to be expressive in their phenotypic traits while their dad's black genes is recessive in the first two kids.
So the kids looks white but they are not. The true makeup of anyone can only be studied by looking at their genotype makeups. Their offsprings will certainly include a child in whom Jackson's black trait will be expressive in the phenotypic form.

Something else is also responsible for this. It is sometimes called point mutation.
Point mutations are a large category of mutations that describe a change in single nucleotide of DNA, such that that nucleotide is switched for another nucleotide, or that nucleotide is deleted, or a single nucleotide is inserted into the DNA that causes that DNA to be different from the normal or wild type gene...
Let me make it easier...
Point mutation can make an As and AA parent have an SS child. It can make an SS and AS parent have an AA child. In the case of the former, if the father contributes the 'A' part of his genotype* and the mother contributes the 'S' part, point mutation can have that 'A' part entirely deleted! Of cuz this would be an unfavourable mutation but it doesn't always happen like that. Point mutation can as well make you super intelligent or make you white even when u have a black dad. (Favourable mutation) as expressed in this kids.
Sir do you know poor knowledge of biology and genetics have led to broken homes??
You need to see fast and furious 9. The two brothers. One is black one is white. Yeah it's a movie but Hollywood directors certainly know how to make movies look real, besides it's a phenomenon they see in America everyday.
#peace
Though I didn't finish reading all this!! But you are very Right.....
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by goodmorning40: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=grandlexuz post=105336867]

Cos the were conceived from a sperm bank the only exception being blanket that had Jacksons sperms. Jackson had a lot of insecurities including not trusting his own sperms.[/quo

grin grin
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

No mind that guy.

Even for parents who are AS, there's always that probability that one out of every 3 kids will be SS.

If truly MJ gene were spread in 3 places, his skin color, hair, eye, posture, height, lip etc must show up in more than one place.

Those are all adopted kids whether 'knowingly' or 'unknowingly'. They are not his biological children.

The point is that white+black can be equal to white

Someone talked about a Korean+Yoruba black producing a white.

No Biologist has the result of every combination in his head so don't act like you are aware of the result of every combination

You can't even carry out a test on every combination

People mix everyday

How you wan take do am
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

You are welcome sir. I appreciate this.
too much book no go kill you grin

Nevertheless I really like what you put up there I learnt something today
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
I too am skeptical of his submission, usually mixed children from combination of white and black parents show more black features.
do you know that there is one Nigeria female footballer that is of Nigerian father and white mother, but she is fvckingly white, I mean real oyinbo
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by quota45: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Paris and the first son look like his doctor. There was a thing back in the day that the doctor used his own sperm to father jackson's first two kids

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by chiedozie198100: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Let me make it easier...
#peace

Just shut up
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Ryan14(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The second most famous man after JESUS

Bob Marley & 2Pac??
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by chidooh1: 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
What do you expect MJ to have as children if not whites.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by domido(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Let me make it easier...
#peace
Thank you for this education. I have a cousin that married a white. None of his two kids are black. Now I know.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Caseless: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Let me make it easier...
#peace

Thank you very much.

This is the Nairaland I signed up for. You're bringing stuff reminiscent of the good old day when intelligent conversation reigned Supreme on this forum. Kudos!!!

Having said that, I think Michael succeeded in changing his trait - it's obvious in his kids.

We were told he changed his skin because of vitiligo, I kept asking what he changed his nose for. Here we have his kids all looking white.

The "genetic mutation", looking at how less often it happens, the likelihood of that happening to one man 3 times is really hard to come by.

You can see the last one done through surrogacy is looking Asian somehow.

If I look at all of this, I realize that those who don't want Michael to identify as black forced him to compromise his race. They felt he was too big to be black. They took him away from us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by aalangel(f): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Because they aren't his children.

Thank you...You can see clearly my dear.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Premiumwriter2: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Nairobi33:

That's the problem with you Negros. Life is all about food, luxury and excesses nothing more. No honor, zero etiquettes, religious and miracle for prosperity, zero sense of self awareness and routes. Do you know why mj change his black identity to become white? Because of Negros with below average mentality like yours. I am 30, a millionaire with beautiful family I am proud of. Mj and your lineage would envy me. My life is a perfect definition of success and my true identity unaltered and preserved unlike your hero, a child rapist who was ashamed of his identity, I am proud of mine, that is success. Poor wretched soul you are.
your life is perfect indeed.

MJ didn't change his skin simply because he was black or hated being black. He did it because he was grossly ill. He suffered from vitiligo which was causing patches on his skin. And the quickest way out was bleaching all over.

Of course, I expected you to read the shallow gossip and never think to read the real stuff as a white man that you are.

I'll say it again and again, even if you are granted a chance to live your life a thousand times over, all your achievements will pale out compared to MJ's single life. Deal with it. Compared to MJ you'll never be worthy to tie his shoe lace. Not now. Not till infinity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by saajus: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Who told you that
ikllbrokehoes:
Adopted kids of the legend "MJ"
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Premiumwriter2: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Caseless:

Thank you very much.

This is the Nairaland I signed up for. You're bringing stuff reminiscent of the good old day when intelligent conversation reigned Supreme on this forum. Kudos!!!

Having said that, I think Michael succeeded in changing his trait - it's obvious in his kids.

We were told he changed his skin because of vitiligo, I kept asking what he changed his nose for. Here we have his kids all looking white.

The "genetic mutation", looking at how less often it happens, the likelihood of that happening to one man 3 times is really hard to come by.

You can see the last one done through surrogacy is looking Asian somehow.

If I look at all of this, I realize that those who don't want Michael to identify as black forced him to compromise his race. They felt he was too big to be black. They took him away from us.
change his gene ke grin grin

We have not even reach the stage of tampering with the embryo in a petri dish, it's the gene of a full grown man you think you can change easily?

See, those are not his biological children. If MJ bleached his skin, it doesn't affect his sexual gamete (sperm).

Physiological changes doesn't affect genes. It's like cutting off your legs and fearing that your son will be born without legs.

If those are his biological children, there will be a manifestation of his gene somewhere physical like hair color or length, eye color, lip shape, forehead shape, skin color, posture... Those are usually the most obvious.

Those kids have no biological connection with MJ

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by samwillyco1(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Toeze:

Hmm there are truths to this. Not even fast and furious. There are these real life twin sisters that are famous because one is pure black and the other pure white. Like Negro and Caucasian. Thanks for the lessons though

Both twins may not be from the same father.
it is already proven that a woman can get pregnant from different men at the same time, in some twin caseses; although very hard and difficult to believe but that is biology.

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Virgohills(m): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Michael Jackson real son - the real billy jean son

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Saintmary(f): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2021
xaggar:

Micheal's real son.

Brandon Howard check him out.

I had to check it out myself.
Even if the purported dna test were fake, there's no denying that voice I heard in the video he posted.
How a true son will be made to eat from the streets when imposters are living large in the palace make me upset about the many injustices going on in this world.
So sad.

That voice is MJ's. Undeniable. Period.

1 Like

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by grandlexuz(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Oga the thing dey him autopsy result.. Do more research.
He suffered from the disease since his days of thriller and always covered himself with make up till it couldn't be hidden anymore before he became full white

Chai...
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Toeze:
Just tell us these were Micheal's adopted children. These guys are all pure white apart from the last one that looks a bit mixed but still white. We know Micheal was black. We've not forgotten he was, even after the cosmetic surgeries and pigment change, his DNA was still black. Great legend though.

See my signature below if you're looking for top level building plans and/or construction
Wow may be DNA fraud
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by emmyclassic(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Drake is not black.
Drake is mixed race
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by CoolJulian: 2:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Jackson was a real self hating black man... Who, for once, is gonna convince me that those kids are biologically his?
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by CoolJulian: 3:04am On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Let me make it easier...
#peace

Sorry, if you believe these kids are Michael's, you'll believe anything, such a phenomenon cannot occur in the case of all these three kids! Come on, they bear no resemblance, whatsoever, to him. The mother of the last child is obviously not a real white woman, that's why he looks a bit different, he still looks nothing like Michael. May we never be so self hating in this life!

1 Like

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by CoolJulian: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Topmaike007:
too much book no go kill you grin

Nevertheless I really like what you put up there I learnt something today

Don't believe that shit, bro, even if that was the case, it wouldn't happen in all the three children.

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by CoolJulian: 3:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Topmaike007:
do you know that there is one Nigeria female footballer that is of Nigerian father and white mother, but she is fvckingly white, I mean real oyinbo

Ashleigh Plumptre, you mean? Ashleigh is only 1/4 black, her dad is the one who's 1/2 black, 1/2 white(halfcaste). Her case is the same as Ross Barkley's - most times such people look either just white, or "white passing." It is almost impossible to have a child with a person from another race without them having any of your features at all (they may look almost exactly like their other parent's race, though), and this cannot occur thrice wherein they also have none of your features.

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by CoolJulian: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
your life is perfect indeed.

MJ didn't change his skin simply because he was black or hated being black. He did it because he was grossly ill. He suffered from vitiligo which was causing patches on his skin. And the quickest way out was bleaching all over.

Of course, I expected you to read the shallow gossip and never think to read the real stuff as a white man that you are.

I'll say it again and again, even if you are granted a chance to live your life a thousand times over, all your achievements will pale out compared to MJ's single life. Deal with it. Compared to MJ you'll never be worthy to tie his shoe lace. Not now. Not till infinity.

Stop it, bro! Did vitiligo also cause him to change his beautiful nose and his hair? Truth is, Michael was a real self hating black men, and I think self hate is their family trait... Check out his siblings, most are married to other races, they have also changed their noses. They look disturbing! Anyway, that's a general problem of black Americans.

1 Like

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by whitedove(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2021
MJ was closet gay that explains why Lisa Marie couldn't stand him in bed,these children were product of surrogate Dad's. Debbie Rowe the Nurse was paid to carry what appeared to be his Sperm but was later discovered to be that of mj's close associates who's white.The main reason why Debbie Rowe was not allowed to be part of her children lives.

2 Likes

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by whitedove(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2021
MJ was closet ga.y that explains why Lisa Marie couldn't stand him in bed,these children were product of surrogate Dad's. Debbie Rowe the Nurse was paid to carry what appeared to be his Sperm but was later discovered to be that of mj's close associates who's white.The main reason why Debbie Rowe was not allowed to be part of her children lives.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Eagba(m): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Nairobi33:

That's the problem with you Negros. Life is all about food, luxury and excesses nothing more. No honor, zero etiquettes, religious and miracle for prosperity, zero sense of self awareness and routes. Do you know why mj change his black identity to become white? Because of Negros with below average mentality like yours. I am 30, a millionaire with beautiful family I am proud of. Mj and your lineage would envy me. My life is a perfect definition of success and my true identity up unaltered and preserved unlike your hero, a child rapist who was ashamed of his identity, I am proud of mine, that is success. Poor wretched soul you are.
everything you typed reeks of inferiority complex here and there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.