Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers (15022 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Chiagozieo(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Some of the state focal person number

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Whitelion535: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2021
N power without power

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Benard5050: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Nice one at least people go use d stipend hold body till this govt will be over.

5 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Ok. I never c Buhari name and phone number
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by oyeb15: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Just for 2023 election which will never happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by vickodedon(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Delta no get phone number?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by buttlover(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
No LGA focal person's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Chimezie198(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Over 5 days now person never still download PPA form..
This country nawah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by iampeterben(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for the share.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by hashman(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
This one na old focal person. like that of Bauchi is the current house of rep member representing Darazo/Ganjuwa federal constituency
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
What about other state,expecially northwest, kebbi state
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by iconnecta(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
nice

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by bashorundino(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2021
how far have you been able to downloadthe PPA letter. I'm in Delta too.
vickodedon:
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by vickodedon(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
bashorundino:
how far have you been able to downloadthe PPA letter. I'm in Delta too.
No.. And I want to redeploy.. Don't know how to go about it now
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Celense(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Nice concept
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by SweetPoison22: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
vickodedon:
I taya. E reach Delta own, Dem carry something block am.

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by SweetPoison22: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
vickodedon:
Na Aghalokpe dem carry me go. 2k for transportation everyday.
I must redeploy.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by MrMacinterchi1: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
What is the work of these focal persons ?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by vickodedon(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Make we report with ppa letter be that na?
SweetPoison22:
I taya. E reach Delta own, Dem carry something block am.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by vickodedon(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
You don go collect rejection letter?
SweetPoison22:
I must redeploy.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by madukaanaya(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Ayodelejohn2018:
What about other state,expecially northwest, kebbi state
guy my friend lost his password.how can he retrieve it?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by bjreal67(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
vickodedon:
Download PPA letter first. Print two copies, take one to the PPA and tell them to reject you base on any excuse. Take the other one to the place you like and pray they take you.

THEN

You will login, click on request for redeployment (which is available)and upload the two letters in there different places.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Stomoney(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Same questionI have in mind
MrMacinterchi1:
What is the work of these focal persons ?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Rollyluv: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetPoison22:
I must redeploy.
how can someone redeploy
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by bashorundino(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2021
I think you have to be rejected in your original ppa, then you can upload the rejection letter for you to be considered for redeployment. Then this is just pure speculation on my part. keep following the trend you will get something useful on this regard.
vickodedon:
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Johfem(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Is there any hope of deployment for those who have not been deployed?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by quincyshakur(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Johfem:
Is there any hope of deployment for those who have not been deployed?
Na wen u pass Jamb u fit dey get hope say u fit go for NYSC
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Glenn2020(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Am having issue of downloading PPA Letter..Too many requests received..try again later... have any body download PPA Letter?

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Rollyluv: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Google can't locate my PPA sef, abeg who know where OSOLO PRIMARY SCHOOL is located in warri South o
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by exco90(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Haven't been able to download my PPA letter.. and please . When is the deadline for reporting to the PPA ?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Mumusaphire: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Rollyluv:
Google can't locate my PPA sef, abeg who know where OSOLO PRIMARY SCHOOL is located in warri South o
very close to tompolo creek.

3 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by UncleJJ(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
oyeb15:
Just for 2023 election which will never happen in Nigeria.

The man who saw tomorrow grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mantrac Nigeria Limited (cat) Recruiting Urgently For Engineers / Massive Recruitment At Pharma Deko Plc (1000 Positions) -apply Before Deadlline / Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.