Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? (8307 Views)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by SheddyJay: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Theanyanwu:
like just like that? Nothing you think would have caused this?

I was practically among the first set of person's to buy this TV.. but as the issue came up, I browsed on nairaland and discovered so many person's have this same screen issue. There's a particular thread on that. So apparently it's a factory issue.

I've gotten in touch with carlcare and they said I should bring it for repairs since it's still under warranty.

Quite pathetic honestly...
Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by Kirkman: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
sunshineV:
ahswear e be things. i knw some people don buy infinix laptop when hp, dell, acer etc dey available. na after 1 year, tears go full everywhere
As in.. the tears will come with premuim subscription just like Netflix grin

1 Like

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by Theanyanwu: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
SheddyJay:

I was practically among the first set of person's to buy this TV.. but as the issue came up, I browsed on nairaland and discovered so many person's have this same screen issue. There's a particular thread on that. So apparently it's a factory issue.

I've gotten in touch with carlcare and they said I should bring it for repairs since it's still under warranty.

so sorry about that man. I hope it gets fixed

1 Like

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by SheddyJay: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Theanyanwu:
so sorry about that man. I hope it gets fixed

Yeah. I've dropped it with them already.. was told it will be ready next week.. saw about 5 person's there with same issue.

Don't know I should continue using it after pickup or just sell it off and get an original TV cos I was told if it happens again within the next 12 months, I'll have to pay for the materials bought but won't be charged for the fixing ....

1 Like

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by SheddyJay: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Theanyanwu:
like just like that? Nothing you think would have caused this?

Not at all...

It's a factory issue cos I discovered there's a thread on nairaland here on same topic... Lots of individuals with same issues...

And some were saying when they took it for repairs, carlcare opted to change the TV to an itel TV, tho not a smart TV

Waiting for them to call me for pickup. Let's see if it gets fixed or changed as well

1 Like

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
SheddyJay:

Hi any update on your tv? I think it's a flex problem, they used glue to hold the flex to the board instead of sockets and clip.
Such arrangement can't last, no wonder people have issues after a few months of use.
Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by wash02: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
I had a similar issue but they got it fixed last year and it's been stable since then
Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by atheistandproud(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cheap article dey purge belle

1 Like

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by Yhummer619(m): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2022
i have not been arround after buying for almost a year now so i was not able to use it . just cm bk and after 3 days of use it developed screen problem

3 Likes

Re: A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? by skywalker240(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yhummer619:
i have not been arround after buying for almost a year now so i was not able to use it . just cm bk and after 3 days of use it developed screen problem
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mi-tribe X (a500s) Full Review / Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 / How Good Is The Itel Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.