Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) (43213 Views)

Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Keke Rider Involved In Accident As VIO Drags Keke Steering With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by justking(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Correct
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by McStoic(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Not new, come to Lagos and see graduates as bus conductors.......dis country is messed up. More wins for her

You mean female conductors? I hope.you undertand she is a woman?

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Prenonjebose: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nice. Braving the odds to earn a living is commendable. Some persons here asking what is special about her work, cannot do the job.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
A verified payoneer account is available for sale. I even have upto 3 dollars in it. Serious buyers only. Whatsapp me on 08130933504.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Brenn594(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Damn!

Can't believe she's dis bold to take a step,am sure most of her friends tried to discourage her,persuade her to start diggin gold but she refused and opted for something worth her dignity.#YouRockGirl

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
McStoic:

You mean female conductors? I hope.you undertand she is a woman?
Yeah I know she is a woman and yes I meant female conductors in Lagos dat are graduates

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Besthelp01:
Strong lady indeed.
Meanwhile, Gulder Ultimate Search is back.
For the application process and other details, check here
https://techglidar.com/2021/09/01/gulder-ultimate-search-gus-2021-edition/

For real? ? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Bigchristo: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Good one that she chose to ride keke to fend for herself rather than riding dick as most of her gender people do.
Riding dick, Lol that part got me cracking up grin grin
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by West2019(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
How is one come be news . Many okada rider here in lag are graduate
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by PAWG(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Bros simp, no lady deserve anything.

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke dey easy?

Man you opinion is bleeped, fix your your mind. I know the girl, she don't roll like that.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by sevenhundred(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
People should stop hyping this "graduate" nonsense.

Because you graduate from a university doesn't mean you are employable.

The quality of education in Nigeria has fallen drastically.

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Many even slept with lecturers to pass.

So, being a graduate doesn't mean shiit anymore these days.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.
just because you are a graduate you must know everything?
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by colestephan86: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Not new, come to Lagos and see graduates as bus conductors.......dis country is messed up. More wins for her
Stay there and be shouting this country is messed up.
While we keep working.
Life is a phase my friend, another phase go soon come

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
colestephan86:

Stay there and be shouting this country is messed up.
While we keep working.
Life is a phase my friend, another phase go soon come
While we keep working?
I just hope ..........never mind
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
sevenhundred:
just because you are a graduate you must know everything?

Because you are a graduate, you should know simple things.

You will be a useless Nigerian University graduate if you don't know the meaning of NYSC or JAMB. Yes, you will be very Useless

If you are like that, you should go and buy petrol and burn that lie you call a certificate
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by neyoohhh: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
You are respected dear.
A breath of fresh air in a country where people would rather go the dark side to earn.

Degrees are no longer enough even in the west, get your hands busy.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Havesomesense post=105388379][/quote]

Yes, I can allow my sister, wife and even daughter to ride Keke.

It is a legal way of making money. There is no crime in hard labour.

Stop acting dumb and stupid like an idiot blinded by emotion

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by tarboshi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Omo, warri pigin sweet die
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by CasNova: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
IT IS WELL. THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOUR.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by euniselfyahoo: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hustler must survive
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by colestephan86: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:

While we keep working?
I just hope ..........never mind
keep hoping while we work
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Iriruaga100(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don enter her keke twice! Better than doing nothing. We have so many of them here in Warri!
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by VTJN(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
People should stop hyping this "graduate" nonsense.

Because you graduate from a university doesn't mean you are employable.

The quality of education in Nigeria has fallen drastically.

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Many even slept with lecturers to pass.

So, being a graduate doesn't mean shiit anymore these days.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.
Aptly said

You are absolutely right

Though that doesn't cut accross board. We still had graduates who knows her onion, yet no job in sight

I'm a graduate who came out top of his class. I can defend my result anywhere in the world. Possibly, any part of the planets. I'm in my mids 20s, unemployed and broke (3 punishment only me smiley)

There are many other unemployed and underemployed graduates littered all over the space (Nigeria)

No doubt, majority bagged her degree through back door. Nonetheless, there are graduates who definitely followed due process but weren't opportuned to land a descent job after school.

God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
She needs accolades pls.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
VTJN:
Aptly said

You are absolutely right

Though that doesn't cut accross board. We still had graduates who knows her onion, yet no job in sight

I'm a graduate who came out top of his class. I can defend my result anywhere in the world. Possibly, any part of the planets. I'm in my mids 20s, unemployed and broke (3 punishment only me smiley)

There are many other unemployed and underemployed graduates littered all over the space (Nigeria)

No doubt, majority bagged her degree through back door. Nonetheless, there are graduates who definitely followed due process but weren't opportuned to land a descent job after school.

God help us.

You are right. And that's why I said "many graduates", not "all".
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Yes, I can allow my sister, wife and even daughter to ride Keke.

It is a legal way of making money. There is no crime in hard labour.

Stop acting dumb and stupid like an idiot blinded by emotion

You don't know that an average Nigerian girl will rather ride dick for money than keke.

Besides, you forgot about all the dangers with the job. eg Stupid agberos, Thieves, Perverts & Crazy passengers. She's brave abeg.

You just have to give her kudos.

But it is a pity that common sense is far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
colestephan86:
keep hoping while we work
So u think I don't have a job?
Stop jumping to conclusions young man, its not wise at all
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
I see her getting a good job because of this news

2 Likes

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Oju4190: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dis one na real warri.......Agbassa pikin
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by VTJN(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke dey easy?
which kind person you be guy?

You better change this your mentality towards girls. Don't let your past or environment define your sense of reasoning smiley
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

No wonder your mom turned out how she did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) / My First Time Onboard An Airplane / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.