Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Would Have Created 5,000 Jobs In Anambra With Nollywood Film Village -obiorah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Created 5,000 Jobs In Anambra With Nollywood Film Village -obiorah (230 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi With Nollywood Actors / Kaduna Technology City Film Village Comes To Life / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Created 5,000 Jobs In Anambra With Nollywood Film Village -obiorah by tesimoor(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
...as Nollywood stars Chiwetalu Agu, Chinyere Wilfred, Destiny Etiko, Steve Eboh, Victor Osuagwu storm Anambra

By Theresa Moses

Labour Party Guber Aspirant in Anambra, Obiorah Agbasimalo, has said he would have created 5,000 jobs in the state with Nollywood Film Village.

Agbasimalo stated this on Saturday, 28th August, 2021 at the Onitsha Mega Rally which held at All Saints Cathedral field Onitsha, Anambra state.

Some Nollywood actors that turned up to support Obiora Agbasimelo were Chiwetalu Agu, Chinyere Wilfred, Destiny Etiko, Steve Eboh, Victor Osuagwu, Harry Bee amongst others.

The multi-millionaire technocrat cum philanthropist, Obiora Agbasimalo, President, Oga Ndi Oga Solidarity Movement vowed that he would address the plight of the downtrodden in the society.

It was learnt that Oga Ndi Oga through his foundation has unveiled multi-million naira revolving interest free loan for traders, artisans, small and medium scale business owners.

Aside from Empowering Women and Youths in Nigeria,
Obiora Agbasimelo has built Community roads, awarded educational and vocational skills scholarships.

In addition, he takes care of medical bills for so many Nigerians with critical healthy issues, as well as initiating several poverty alleviation programmes to address the plight of widows and families.

Re: I Would Have Created 5,000 Jobs In Anambra With Nollywood Film Village -obiorah by Mokason288(m): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: I Would Have Created 5,000 Jobs In Anambra With Nollywood Film Village -obiorah by Hyperchi(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2021
OK, what next

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Efcc's Order To Banks To Investigate Customers' Source Of Inc / Ondo Governor Akeredolu Signs Anti-open Grazing Bill Into Law / PDP To Buhari: Nigerians Not Swayed By Ministers’ Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.