Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (79091 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by cactusJack(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
nans24:
The girl go sabi Bleep well well
Can see it in her eyes.
what tf is wrong with you?
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Darreytinho10:
grin
She knows her DAD is ordinary.
When last did Pastors Drivers receive healing?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
All I see is mgbeke lady, nothing else cheesy
She needs a wardrobe manager
No vex na lie u talk. She class die.bye bye.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
All I see is mgbeke lady, nothing else cheesy
She needs a wardrobe manager
Mgbe Ori kwanu? Trouble maker! grin Leave that decent girl alone! She is covering up unlike other half naked beings! No need for the below picture

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by AyoEniafe(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
Deborah Enenche, the daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre took to her Facebook page to share pictures of her fashion styles, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/510430850205080/?app=fbl

She just likes to play around with her wardrobe, nothing more.

This girl just likes having fun jare...because she dresses really nice a lot of times, especially when she has singing outings and ministrations.

And I like the fact that she NEVER opens her body!!

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shabaleen:
"mgbeke" not mbeke
na Efulefu that is trying to make a come back to her root she be! grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Cruziero75: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kai, alu adikwari gi like this?
Giovanni2332:
Aga na ama ya amu naaa. If she like make she wear hijab one boy go dey maa ya amu.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She probably grew up in Texas
U too correct.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
She dress like a south African
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Choi this one na lezpo oo!!!
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Styluss: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
She go still fey fuckkk
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wahala be like alte dressing sense...
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
SHE LOOKS LIKE TANSAN THE JUNGLE GIRL OR LIKE SOMEONE FROM BUKINA FASO.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by teebillz: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
nans24:
Can see it in her eyes.

You know wetin dey. If you want to enjoy raw, wild and undiluted sex, look beyond these slay queens and their overused puzzies. You see these mummies and daddies home grown girls, that's were the action is.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Sparklinglyte(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Where is she from
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Theoarhics: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
She dress like a fairy tale lady from those old cartoons.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mgbeke grin grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Be like say na rag day sha!
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mary Amaka Nweke!

So her dad got lot of stash but she chose to dress like clown.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
nans24:
Can see it in her eyes.
this you have seen
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Ok..

Let me now pound my fufu in peace..

grin grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Unibener: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
debbydams:
why u dey call me

You never pay me the #1500 wey u dey owe me, now u dey pose with clothes.
Abeg were my money??
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by tosaino95(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
The one was suppose to born into cowboy family in USA grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by salt1: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
princeSammyz:
Reading through the 3 pages of comments I really feel sad on our destructive disposition, almost becoming typical. Is it a crime she is all covered up? Or that she appears casual? You are there behind a low budget phone typing rubbish about her when you do not know any more about her than her dress sense. God help you. I imagine her going through these comments and seeing all these labelling and obscenity.
Maybe she should just keep her life off social media while she keeps to her calling as a music minister. The hate on here is just too massive

Take it easy! No one is hating her for being covered up. It's just the combination of styles and colours that make her look rather quaint. Those shoes in our very hot weather is a no no
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Ezmans: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
Deborah Enenche, the daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre took to her Facebook page to share pictures of her fashion styles, IgbereTV reports.

mugu fall arober chop
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dress like all those Zambia and Zimbabwe aunties for village
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Ezmans: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:

they are preaching to there mumu members to go heaven & enjoy but enjoying there own on earth
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Criminals!! Christianity is one of the worst things that happened to mankind.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Handsum64: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
The gullibles are paying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.