Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) (35950 Views)

Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by potland: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila , on Sunday led lawmakers to the palace of 21st Olu of Warri, Oba Tsola Emiko, Ogiame Atuwashe III.

Mr Gbajabiamila and his entourage prayed for a more peaceful and prosperous Itsekiri race under the new King.

Members of the delegation pose for photo shoot with the Olu of Warri (middle) [Photo: FB Femi Gbajabiamila]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/481918-photos-gbajabiamila-visits-olu-of-warri.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by ObiOfOnistha: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2021
nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2021
All for the glam.....never meeting to create meaningful developmental policies to better the lives of citizens but live in affluence gotten from the nations common wealth! SMH.
EXOUSIAng:

They have a rep from that constituency whose job is to do that, it's not Femi or the delegates responsibility to discuss such with the Olu. Learn to lay blames on the right people.
Femi and the delegates also have their own constituencies, he is only there in the capacity of Speaker of the house to acknowledge that they accept the Olu as the official King in Warri. Not to discuss developmental issues.
Don't know if your problem is that of comprehension or you just chose to quote me in order to show your toxic ignorance?
How many times have these your leaders that you are ass licking delegated/created such affluence meetings in such manner to discuss about the people ? Or how does discussing about how to make livelihood better for electorates reduce the duties of a speaker? SMH @your unreserved show of asslicking!

EXOUSIAng:

So you airhead tells you that Femi would leave his constituency to discuss developmental issues of a people he is not representing
Do the Warri people a Rep in the house or not?
If they do why have you not called him out for not discussing the issues with the Olu?
Why does your shithead feel a Lagos Rep should go discuss developmental issues outside his jurisdiction?
Next thing you will want to say is Sanwo Olu should go and discuss developmental issues with the Olu if Warri too because Sanwo is the assistant Governor....
I spit in yourmy hollow skull
#Stewpeedairhead
So the only comprehension your coconut head could make from my post of quizzing why these leaders you are asslicking don't organize such glam meetings for discussions about a better living standard for electorates was that Femi should travel to warri? or those idiotic examples you posted up there..... SMH @you.....
EXOUSIAng:

[s]Senior writer with zero sense of maturity.
Can't make your point without insults.
So you airhead tells you that Femi would leave his constituency to discuss developmental issues of a people he is not representing
Do the Warri people a Rep in the house or not?
If they do why have you not called him out for not discussing the issues with the Olu?
Why does your shithead feel a Lagos Rep should go discuss developmental issues outside his jurisdiction?
Next thing you will want to say is Sanwo Olu should go and discuss developmental issues with the Olu if Warri too because Sanwo is the assistant Governor....
I spit in your hollow skull
#Stewpeedairhead[/s]
You had to even edit the trash....shows your dept in stupidity! Lolz.
Deep Quote:
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower....you lack it @EXOUSIAng

@SENIORWRITER

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Na him know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
This olu of warri nah star boy ooo.The other day, Obasanjo visited him.He attract powerful government functionaries.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
An Earthly king that Recongnizes and Bows Befor the KING of kings will have men of Substance bow and submit to Him.

Watch out for this New Olu of Warri. If He remains Humble and loyal to the KING of kings, I see a new dawn in the land. I see another Solomon in terms of strange wisdom, Honor and Riches..

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2021
damn niggarrrr olu of warri my niggie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Why Bovi dey disguise for the first picture? cheesy

Covid is spreading fast in Nigeria, these ones took a photo ( last picture above) being too close to each other without masks on
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by garfield1: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021
The number one ruler in the entire delta state,the third most powerful king in the whole ss/se

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Knowledge understanding selfless is what the new king need.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Felimax(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
I am not surprise! The Warri throne is so filled with glory from above! Haters can just burn please. Quote me and show your hatred if you are a goat please.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Femi is handsome ehn, proud Yoruba man

olu of Warri the new celebrity king

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by slawormiir: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

The Bini really conquered the gadamnnn world

Look at the olu of warris Palace ..they are all Bini regalia, paraphernalia, insgnia, emblems, attire and sceptre

DaveDGreat:

The Olu is subservient to the Omo n'oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo.
Oba gha'to kpaghieeee!!!!
You must be a real niggar

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by oyokometer(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gbagbos

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Osland2: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Trumann: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yorubas uniting with their brothers.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by mainman7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
shocked VaaSin, bow to the demonic god that access your Soul through nano graphene tech or lose your job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by optimistfeel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mr Gbajabiamila and his entourage prayed for a more peaceful and prosperous Itsekiri race under the new King.

And u no pray make peace reign in Nigeria and her environments

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by graphics103: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
this one everybody is visiting him, are you sure I will not go and do my own visiting?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by humberjade: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gbaja is up to something...Family, which political post are you gunning for now? grin

Forget his visit to the King...I know what I am saying... grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Fluckse: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Visiting upon visiting
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by ATEAMS: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Success have many friends

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
An Earthly king that Recongnizes and Bows Befor the KING of kings will have men of Substance bow and submit to Him.

Watch out for this New Olu of Warri. If He remains Humble and loyal to the KING of kings, I see a new dawn in land. I see another Solomon in terms of strange wisdom, Honor and Riches..

Why licking ass with such vigour ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
OK o
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
The King self dey laugh, e be like say he never dey use to all these old men bowing/kneeling down stuff.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gbajabiamila should extend our greetings to Olu of Warri.

Going from Lekki Phase-1 down to Ajah moving forward through Sangotedo to Eleko Junction.

Yeah, "Delight Estate" is strategically located on the Lekki Epe Expressway.

With close proximity to: Amen Estate, Novare Mall, Lufasi Pack, Lekki Ancient Town, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Seaport and lot more.

Tittle: Government Allocation

15million per plot size.

What an Amazing and Serene environment; that ensure fast value appreciation.

Call or Whatsapp the number on the attached flier.

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Kfady: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Olorun awa pelu yin ooo

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by chakula: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gang of looters.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Long live the King

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.