Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United (1101 Views)

Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta / Stop Comparing Kevin De Bruyne To Fernandes, Check Out Their Career Stats / Cristiano Ronaldo: Legendary Off The Ball Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by Kingcalls: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
THIS IS WHAT IS DEFINED AS A TRUE LEGEND AND HERO

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Continues

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
the returned cr7 is now aged n no longer the cr7 dt just came into man u,not dt vibrant cr7 dt madrid signed for 80m n still not even dt cr7 dt juve signed last 3 seasons ago, know this n know peace..
cr7 would better man.u bt going by the shambolic performance against southampton n wolves last week, I pity those dt expected more from this cr7 return to EPL..
even topscorer self, e no go see am no matter the numbers of penalties he would use to pad up his goal tally....till den sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by OJEEMAH(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
I thought you said reliable sport sites like ESPN & Goal are Pro- Messi?? You even said what does Americans know about football cos they published an article that Ronaldo's PSG dream scuppered by Messi.

You are just a hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:
the returned cr7 is now aged n no longer the cr7 dt just came into man u,not dt vibrant cr7 dt madrid signed for 80m n still not even dt cr7 dt juve signed last 3 seasons ago, know this n know peace..
cr7 would better man.u bt going by the shambolic performance against southampton n wolves last week, I pity those dt expected more from this cr7 return to EPL..
even topscorer self, e no go see am no matter the numbers of penalties he would use to pad up his goal tally....till den sha

Give honour to whom it is due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by OJEEMAH(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Going by the myopic logic of his fanboys, all these achievements is centered in Europe & top teams. Can we now see his performance in South America, Africa & Asia??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by OJEEMAH(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:
In the last 3 years, Man Utd has enjoyed more penalties than any team in the whole of Europe

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by paulolee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Give honour to whom it is due.
that I know and would always respect him for his wonderful doinz but am jus stating d obvious dt the fans should watch thier expectations bcoz the returned cr7 is aged n not like the former...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by paulolee(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
In the last 3 years, Man Utd has enjoyed more penalties than any team in the whole of Europe
you gat a point there n I also jus remembered dt cr7 won d top scorer award in d last euros with 5 goals, 3 penalties n 2 from open play I think..
but winning the golden ball in EPL would be a very tall order bcoz i see ole giving him more rest to keep him fresh for UCL while other competitors get more game time n bang in more goals each week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by kenzysmith: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cristiano will surely be manutd second all time premier league scorer. I expect him to score 60 goals in two years time

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by kenzysmith: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:

you gat a point there n I also jus remembered dt cr7 won d top scorer award in d last euros with 5 goals, 3 penalties n 2 from open play I think..
but winning the golden ball in EPL would be a very tall order bcoz i see ole giving him more rest to keep him fresh for UCL while other competitors get more game time n bang in more goals each week
I repeat ronaldo does not go to a league just to be among the numbers he will surely top the goal chart or at most finish second in the scorer list he did it in England he did it in Spain he did it in Italy he will still do it in England. That y he is d highest paid player in the EPL at 36

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:

that I know and would always respect him for his wonderful doinz but am jus stating d obvious dt the fans should watch thier expectations bcoz the returned cr7 is aged n not like the former...

He’s got nothing more to prove to anybody, because he has already paid his dues in the world of football.
Fans should just enjoy watching him play. Anything else is a bonus.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:

i never c u ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by ojaysam25(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:
Aint you tired of your daily rant about ronaldo...you say no top6 team in the premier league would sign him for free...i cant count how many times you have mention ronaldo age on this platform and how he is finished..but he keep scoring 30+ goals every season...if you want to criticize atleast be constructive....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by paulolee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
ojaysam25:

Aint you tired of your daily rant about ronaldo...you say no top6 team in the premier league would sign him for free...i cant count how many times you have mention ronaldo age on this platform and how he is finished..but he keep scoring 30+ goals every season...if you want to criticize atleast be constructive....
nothing to ague with u...I would be happy to see him score dt same 30+ goals dis season in EPL...I jus pray I dnt get to hear excuse dt man.u isnt dt good n not helping him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by Great100000: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
He is a legend.

He is a Sport Icon.

He is a Global Icon.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by Kingcalls: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
The leprechauns minions will say Ronaldo is not worthy...but whenever they see the name , they bow... na them de full Ronaldo thread pass... but leprechauns thread is created and Ronaldos fans hardly visit cos we know the greatest dont talk...what ronaldo has done in football can never b achieved by ur leprechaun...so u can scream as much as u want , it changes nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United by ojaysam25(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
paulolee:

nothing to ague with u...I would be happy to see him score dt same 30+ goals dis season in EPL...I jus pray I dnt get to hear excuse dt man.u isnt dt good n not helping him
if he does that will you acknowledge him or look for new ways to slander him.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Pass Master? / We Played Brazil Not Nigeria - Samassa (mali Goal Keeper) / PFA Team Of The Season:2012/2013 Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.