Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Using an Escrow service is a most when dealing online.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using an Escrow service is a most when dealing online.. (225 Views)

How To Proceed If You Were Defrauded When Dealing Online / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] / I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using an Escrow service is a most when dealing online.. by kirchofff(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have been scammed online, countlessly.
So bad that I wanted to go find the dude and kill him.
Chai, that was my last 2k. I couldn’t suppress my anger so I latched out on everyone around me.
It hurt. So bad. All I wanted to use the money for at the time was to buy data with half the money and feed with the rest as an undergrad.
An unknown fellow robbed me of that and probably spent it on rubbish!
This is one of my numerous scam ordeals while trading online, but I know I am not the only one on this table.
For some reason, I know some other people experience is worst than mine. The anger and confusion that arouses after been scammed is often the same but at different levels. We remember those events now and just laugh at them because they are already behind us, right?
Well I don’t always laugh. I still curse the guy that ran away with my 2k.
Here is the Million-naira security question I ask myself. ‘What if there was a platform I could use to securely trade at the time and avoided being scammed?’, ‘What if I had asked for a middleman during the trade?” Man, that 2k was all I had at the time – I slept with my eyes opened that night.
Don’t be like me! Use objescrow.com
The community of scammers vouch for themselves now a days so asking for vouch don’t cut it, use objescrow.com instead.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Changed My Life / Land For Sale / Twenty - Two Ways To Keep Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.