Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:28 PM

United Nations Africa B.I.S $25 Entrepreneurship Grant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / United Nations Africa B.I.S $25 Entrepreneurship Grant (555 Views)

How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 / Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. / Entrepreneurship Grant: Please Vote The Only Nigerian In The Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Africa B.I.S $25 Entrepreneurship Grant by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
The Grant aims to empower Africans to thrive in a daunting economy by equipping them with financing, training and mentorship.

United Nations Africa is an intergovernmental organisation aiming to maintain international peace and increase the standard of living across Africa.

Through its unique capacities as the world’s premiere vehicle for international cooperation, the UN system plays a crucial role in coordinating assistance of all kinds to help Africa help itself.

From promoting the development of democratic institutions, to establishing peace between warring nations, the UN is present on the ground supporting economic and social development and the promotion and protection of human rights

5,000 participants from all the 54 member countries of the African Union would be selected to receive a grant of $25,000 in cash each and $10,000 in training.

The B.I.S Grant 2021

The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa B.I.S (Business. Idea. Startup) Grant awards $25,000 to Africans with innovative ideas, brilliant startups and growing businesses.

PROGRAMME BREAKDOWN

UNECA Grant for Businesses, Ideas & Startups

Whether it's just an idea or an established business, the United Nations, Africa B.I.S programme is structured to assist you access funds, training and mentorship.

Target Audience and Eligibility

Citizens from 54 member countries of the African Union.

Grant Prize

5,000 participants would be selected to receive a grant of $25,000 in cash and $10,000 in training and mentorship.

Eligibility

Participants must be between the ages of 16 - 65 and should have a valid national means of identification.

PROCESS

Programme Structure

B.I.S Grant aims to empower Africans to thrive in a daunting economy by equipping them with financing, training and mentorship.

The process to acquire United Nations, Africa B.I.S grant is categorised into three stages.

Application Stage

Firstly, applicants shall apply via the online form below. Within 4-5 working days, an applicant should receive a positive or negative feedback from the assessment team.

Interview Stage

Applicants who receive positive feedbacks shall have a virtual interview with a United Nations assessment representative. Within 48-72 hours, the interview result should be disclosed.

Verification Stage

Finalist shall go through a process of thorough verification before any disbursement can be initiated.

SELECTION CRITERIA

What are Looked Out For

Criteria used in evaluating applications and awarding grants include:

Financials: How our grant funds would really contribute to the growth of your idea, startup or business.

Integrity: Your application should be filled with acurate information as we often verify applicant claims.

Team: Explain why you or your team (if any) is best equipped to execute your idea, startup or business.

Broader Impact: During the interview, share how our grant funds would impact your society at large.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Must-Have Requirements

Age: Applicant must be above the age of 16 years and below 65 years.

Citizenship: Applicant must be a bona fide citizen of an African country.

Education: Applicant must have at least completed secondary or high school education.

Conferencing Tool: Applicant must have a close-by device to initiate a video conferencing call.

HOW TO APPLY

Application Process

Activities concerning B.I.S. should be submitted online through the application portal.

https://careeropportunities.com.ng/united-nations-africa-b-i-s-25000-entrepreneurship-grant/

(1) (Reply)

E Naira Question / What To Do To Make Money Online 2021. / Step By Step On How To Register Demo To Real Deriv Account For Synthetic Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.