Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (45068 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
This Ortom is now overdoing things

Senate by fire by force grin

Some of us are just watching these politicians .. they behave like Rams... move forward with full force but still reverse backward only to move forward again. All this while, remaining within the reach of state or federal coffers.

More lies and calumny to come. 2023 will be a mud-slinging party. grin

In 2023 Nigerian votes will be influenced by three groups:

1. stomach infrastructure (human rights activists and bloggers)
2. tribal bigots (northerners and southerner)
3. religious fanatics (christians and muslims)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
RZArecta:
[s] we can not be deceived by your gaslighting, Ortom speaks[/s] the truth

Keep quite! Are you from Benue State?
You guys like jumping on 'convenient narrative' that suit your suspicion.
Ortom is the worst Governor Benue has ever produced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Cosbyrich: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fulanis have failed.The little they have before have been taken away from them.They have failed.
Nigerians,Stop consuming their ritual cows,the meats weaken your resolve to be free and mumunise you like SE states govs.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by cybersoldiers: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ortom for President.

This is the kind of person Nigerians needs and not those useless people like Tinubu and likes from different parts of the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by ComrdDRS1: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

Keep quite! Are you from Benue State?
Ortom is the worst Governor Benue has ever produced.
Who are you in Benue State Mr Man.
For your own good Ortom has always been speaking the voice of Benue people....... once again who are you in Benue state?
Both the enemies within and without cannot subdue Benue...
Oga your voice does not in anyway count in Benue state......

So keep shot, you are not from Benue, go to katsina.........

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by benuejosh: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
This dude is Low Budget Fayose.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by benuejosh: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

For your own good Ortom has always been speaking the voice of Benue people....... once again who are you in Benue state?

which Benue people Are you high on cheap alcohol??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

You've been noticed.
Oya run ahead to Gbajimba, Ter Guma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
They will kill this man o
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

[s]Keep quite! Are you from Benue State?
Ortom is the worst Governor Benue has ever produced.[/s]
still with your silly gaslighting. Ortom can be the worst Governor in Benue's history and still be saying the truth about the terrorist Fulani's sinister ambitions. You do know, it's quite possible for those two realities to exist don't you ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
benuejosh:
which Benue people Are you high on cheap alcohol??

Oyi/Onnee allow him to keep running around.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
RZArecta:
still with your silly gaslighting. Ortom can be the worst Governor in Benue's history and still be saying the truth about the terrorist Fulani's sinister ambitions. You do know, it's quite possible for those two realities to exist don't you ?

Ipobian detected! I'm not surprise.
Same way you guys fell for ffk, Reno et all before they dumped you guys.
I heard your supreme leader has been'fulanized' in DSS dungeon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Aufbauh:
I think this Gov. Ortom needs a head check as his case is gradually deteriorating from paranoia to full blown insanity.

The question that any reasonable person should ask is that; why is it only Ortom in the whole Benue propagating this conspiracy theory if it is not mere mischief? Are they no worthy Benue indigenes even in the opposition to echo his narrative?

Only Ortom cannot be the only one with sight, insight and foresight in the entire state.
[/s]

Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by gotnel: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
I think this Gov. Ortom needs a head check as his case is gradually deteriorating from paranoia to full blown insanity.

The question that any reasonable person should ask is that; why is it only Ortom in the whole Benue propagating this conspiracy theory if it is not mere mischief? Are they no worthy Benue indigenes even in the opposition to echo his narrative?

Only Ortom cannot be the only one with sight, insight and foresight in the entire state.

One thing that is really clear to anyone with his full sense is that Fulani have agenda against Nigeria and Nigerians.
That Ortom is crying out about it and looks like he is the only voice doesn't matter.
It is now an open secret.
The president actions is in favour of this.

As a sitting governor, Ortom can not be making noise where there is no need.
If not for his immunity, the presidency would have settled his matter.
We can not afford to be all quiet.

Don't be surprised. The agenda of Fulani to take over Nigeria and declares it as Emirates where Fulani descendants will be in control is real.
Middle Belts states and Southern states must be prepared.
It is a warning that is very much clear.
God help us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Oracleforce: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Emperormartin:
Are there some Benue indigenes still supporting Apc and Buhari. I just wish to know

There are lots of foolish Benue and Jos people that are playing politics with the lives and properties of their people...
Fulani agenda will fail...properly so many of them will go for it..
I was shocked when I read the Myetti Allah saying they have their vigilantes in all parts of the countries....and that their vigilante will deal with Ortom...what a threat to the life of a serving governor. ...
DSS, NIA, and DIA will pretend dumb concerning this threat....but if it Sunday Igbhoho or MNK....the DSS and army will go with their full military arsenal to quash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by ComrdDRS1: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oyi/Onnee allow him to keep running around.

Enemies within are noted already........
But must you be sabortuer to achieve it?

I have known were you guys are coming from already.......
I also got the motive for endless attacks on Ortom from you guys already......

You are doing all these out of hatred and selfish interest and not that you love Benue......

But since your ambition has now become evil you will not achieve it.......

As Benue persons you guys claim I expected you to deal with the truth he has spilled out rather you are attacking even those who are having a rational thought on the Governor's statement. Your evil minds will makes you guys to failed again!!! and remember the fulanis don't know and wouldn't care to know your differences there..... if one part secumb they will move to the next.........
Keep on deceiving yourselves....

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Emperormartin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oracleforce:

There are lots of foolish Benue and Jos people that are playing politics with the lives and properties of their people...
Fulani agenda will fail...properly so many of them will go for it..
I was shocked when I read the Myetti Allah saying they have their vigilantes in all parts of the countries....and that their vigilante will deal with Ortom...what a threat to the life of a serving governor. ...
DSS, NIA, and DIA will pretend dumb concerning this threat....but if it Sunday Igbhoho or MNK....the DSS and army will go with their full military arsenal to quash
Nigeria army that will attack a whole community including women, elderly and children whenever their colleague is assaulted in the south. But their NDA was fully attacked in the north and the community where the bandits emanated from with the neighboring community that perpetrated the act is still standing firm.
That's why I don't pity them when they die in droves...

13 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orthom is a very courageous man unfortunately for him he doesn't have much support from fellow non fulani nigerian governors.

9 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by ComrdDRS1: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

Ipobian detected! I'm not surprise.
Same way you guys fell for ffk, Reno et all before they dumped you guys.
I heard your supreme leader has been'fulanized' in DSS dungeon.

Your hatred plus ambition has really overcrowded your silly reasoning.......

So everyone that is against evil and support those who speaks the truth are Ipob?!?

I expected you as a claimed Benue person to support the Governor at least on the courage he has to speak against evil not only in Benue but across the nation. But no your ambitions and hatred will not allow you to reason well.

No one is saying Ortom is Mr. perfect but on this issue lets deal with it. Then you can drag him to your state and flog him as you wish, for poor performance.
Don't be too evil to support an outside enemy against a perceived brotherly feud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Harry00(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigeria is not lie Afghanistan we die first
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by orisa37: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ORTOM IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Emperormartin:
This man is fastly becoming a role model to many. And Nigeria don't like those that say the truth
Charity they say begins @ home, Mr Governor remove the speck in your own eye first.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
orisa37:
ORTOM IS RIGHT.
Useless Governor, account for the security votes money you have collected for the last 6 years, 2015-2021?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Charity they say begins @ home, Mr Governor remove the speck in your own eye first.
Shame on you for defending evil. I wonder how you sleep at night.

8 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I despise Hypocrites.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
He should publish the audited report of monies he has received from the Federal Government in the last 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I despise Hypocrites.
Tufiakwa. *spits*

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He should publish the audited report of monies he has received from the Federal Government in the last 6 years.
I give up on you. You are beyond redemption

7 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tufiakwa. *spits*
Spit wetin, you get saliva for mouth?
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Seminole, keep does crocodile tears for yourself, Hypocrite Pharisee.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by ComrdDRS1: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I

They are hustling for the month end no mind them...

Address the issues raised no......

Na to attack Ortom

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
I

They are hustling for the month end no mind them...

Address the issues raised no......

Na to attack Ortom
They are irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.