Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Max Weber - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Max Weber (292 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Max Weber by Sniper4real(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Theodicy of Escape and Theodicy of good fortune.

Any explanation on these two theodicy
Re: Max Weber by Sniper4real(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
I need answers please
Re: Max Weber by Sniper4real(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ovenbake, hhmmj for the group

I had to this at cafe coz this is the only place I can reach you. My phone and somethings were seized from due to some issues. Please, help me tell BOSS that his money will get to him b4 the month runs out coz the nin issue is a long exercise for the change I needed will be effected. Thanks.
Re: Max Weber by silvaline: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sniper4real:

I had to this at cafe coz this is the only place I can reach you. My phone and somethings were seized from due to some issues. Please, help me tell BOSS that his money will get to him b4 the month runs out coz the nin issue is a long exercise for the change I needed will be effected. Thanks.

An update was expected from you on Monday 4th October on telegram but you’re putting this out here on Thursday 7th October. I don’t know how this helps your position, it leaves you in bad light.Your story is badly put together, difficult to understand and does not have any verifiable details to prove you’re saying the truth.

It’s a shame that in group where we have been together as a family you have decided to sow a seed of distrust and fear amongst us just because of 25k rising to 77k. Never considering all the urgent 2k guys having been giving u now and again.

I just hope you pay him at month end on or before 31st October 2021 like you said for your on good fortune moving forward in life �

1 Like

Re: Max Weber by Hiwaat(m): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Sniper4real:

Mr man ANJOLAOLUWA FAITH FOLAFOLUWA it's month end already kindly send me my money 74,000 . You've been active on WhatsApp you just read and you don't reply to my text . 2009170300 , Anthony,
Kuda

(1) (Reply)

Arrival Of Pastor E.a Adeboye, Olusegun Obasanjo, And Ooni Of Ife At Rev. Ester / Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Thursday, November 11, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.