Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

"I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality (855 Views)

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Bola4boy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm always amazed at how women screams at every opportunity to say they suffered with men when he was struggling. Which suffer? After being passive about his predicament and hoping things will get better for him you called that suffering with someone. or na me no understand what they mean? besides, why haven't I heard men say they suffered with their women? These our ladies just like drama I swear. They use all opportunities to play victim card and makes it look as if they're doing men a favour by dating them when he no get much. Pls enlighten me if my opinion is wrong biko. Dating a Nigerian girl when you're broke will even make u broker

4 Likes

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
I believe with your last paragraph you will stop slut shaming and insulting ladies who choose not to reason with a broke guy,most Nigerian men are truly confused

3 Likes

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by TarOrfeeek: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's the default entitlement mentality.

However it is appropriate to laud yourself for buying into a man's vision early.

But seeing that as 'buying the dip' and hoping to liquidate your position when things are stew is just evil.

For now, the people who buy the dip for Nigerian men is their Mothers and Sisters.

Nigerian women just have you in their bag. And are always buying new tokens.

6 Likes

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Bola4boy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
believe with your last paragraph you will stop slut shaming and insulting ladies who choose not to reason with a broke guy,most Nigerian men are truly confused

A lady that didn't invest in me while dating is now screaming she suffered with me. You're the confused one here.

1 Like

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by chatinent: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oga, just go and work.

Leave women.

Women will be women.
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Techguy96(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Op why do u hate women?
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Bola4boy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oga, just go and work.

Leave women.

Women will be women.

I get work alaye. when I meet my current girlfriend, I stay in a flat and with a small car. So I'm still wondering why she says she suffered with me when we started dating. like I make I hawk gala on the express road. I'm not understanding!
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Onyi22(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
God forbid I waste my precious time with a broke guy suffering with him all in the name of Love.
For better I stay, for worst I Go.
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by StPete: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid I waste my precious time with a broke guy suffering with him all in the name of Love.

As if any rich guy would be willing to waste his precious time dating you if you're broke. It takes two to tango

2 Likes

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by mascot345: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:

Chai,,, my dear. U are too mean on men o.
Take am easy. I just realized that no Naija babe wan suffer with guys again.
It's all right.
Some girls still Wana stay shaa.
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Sonnobax15(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
I no want abeg grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Spider20: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
May You and your Useless household fall prey to ritualist these coming EMBER month...............
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by Onyi22(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Spider20:

May You and your Useless household fall prey to ritualist these coming EMBER month...............
Chai cheesy grin E pain this idiot
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by nans24: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:

Exactly, Na ur type boys dey use for ritual.
Keep it up.
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by bobowaja(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
Nigerian guys are useless according to your signature. But you positioned ur bum for hot doggy sessions on ur dp. U mean useless men are humping you and cumming inside?

If we call Una fish brain now, everywhere go begin smell rotten fish.
Re: "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality by zickyclef: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:

But babe according to your DP u are already poor what is God forbidden again please expanciate.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Try Having Sex Outdoor Before Share Your Experience / Two Of The Sexiest Nollywood Actresses Displaying Their Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Younger Sisters Look More Beautiful Than Older Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.