|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,106,642 members, 7,665,966 topics. Date: Monday, 04 December 2023 at 05:30 AM
|Innovation Manager! Lagos! by XNripincle(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2021|
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about spurring innovation and technology in Africa. Someone who encourages the growth of innovation and enables entrepreneurs who are willing to solve Africa's pressing problems. In this role, you will lead strategies to increase the operational efficiency of the company through innovative product design and implementation. The primary objective for this role is to grow the revenue base of the organization and ensure profitability through programs & events, sponsorships, strategic partnerships, and the growth of a cowork community.
• Overseeing the company's overall activities.
• Overseeing fundraising activities.
• Business development by Identifying new business opportunities for the company and converting them to sales in order to ensure continued increase in revenue and sustainable growth.
• Innovate and create new ideas using information and communication technology.
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships.
• Seek funding partnerships that support African entrepreneurs with an existing business or just an idea.
• Design and implement incubation, entrepreneurship, and capacity-building programs for startups who create solutions for problems in Africa.
• Lead strategic business initiatives, startup support, and early-stage funding.
• Support the management by providing financial, operational, and human resources functions as assigned.
• Develop and manage programs and partnerships at the innovation hub.
• To win and deliver business and build our reputation further; work with all departments to secure the necessary resources to put in place the actions to achieve that vision.
• Design and implement sustainable strategies and plans for the platform.
• Developing business and marketing strategy for growth and development of the organization to generate sales.
• The person will manage the strategic and tactical direction of our online and offline marketing efforts to drive growth targets through strategic partnerships, data-driven marketing, demand generation campaigns, and service positioning.
• Prepare annual revenue projects and set new objectives to achieve business growth and profitability in a timely manner.
• Lead research for products and service improvements; prepare business intelligence reports, and present innovative solutions to develop new business lines.
• 5-7 years’ experience in Business Development within the ICT industry and experience in working with social enterprises, non-profit management, international development agencies, or a similar role.
• Cognate experience in marketing ICT infrastructure and solutions to public and private sector clients.
• Knowledge in ICT, Software, and Hardware application is mandatory.
• Experience in innovation and co-work environment.
• Project Management certification is an added advantage.
• Related ICT certification is an added advantage.
• Track record in proposal, concept note writing, grant writing, and finance acquisition.
• Track Knowledge of TVET, skills acquisition, capacity building, training, and community development.
• Good communication, negotiation, presentation, reporting, and facilitation skills.
• Proactive and results-oriented
Salary is between 200k to 300k
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33