Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29766 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Fatasy(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank God after how may trial,so this is the drill,this is what I did,my bank details was missing on my profile,I took courage to edit it and re-uploaded all the necessary documents,I saved it, refreshed my browser,logged out and logged in again,them clicked on download ppa letter,the error will still came up,I kept clicking,it didn't take up to 15secs before I got the download successful.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Fatasy(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Refresh browser,log out and log in again

Amozever12:

I checked the overview now, but can't see the edit botton again.
Pls, what should I do now?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Amsty: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2021
It worked. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Revelation4(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Tired all browsers and all tricks, all to no avail
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Timmy9999: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
What of those that apply for N agro and hasn't been deploy isthere any hope for them?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by AhlyDon1: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
It worked. Thank you.

SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Fatasy(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Who is ikorodu here
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by roygbiv001(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2021
So almost everyone here are N-power applicants. Nigerians are really suffering

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ojaydedon(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2021
ugwumichael:

The downloaded PPA letter is your Acceptance/rejection letter

What if you want to redeploy...
How do you write acceptance for the new ppa
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by twosquare(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
See suffer heads. Instead of them to call out those in charge...they're looking for tricks. What a pitiful conditioning!
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ugwumichael(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
ojaydedon:

What if you want to redeploy...
How do you write acceptance for the new ppa

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dalexy101037(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
I still cant download my ppa . I have tried this trick and is not working ooo ... Pls is there any different if i log in to my dashboard using my email account or the npower id .. Should i assume because i am using my email to log in thats why i cant download my ppa letter ?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Jaysenpeter(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
I can't sign to my NASIMS portal anymore. I keep getting 'transaction failed' error message. Any possible solution guys?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Chiagozieo(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)
It worked for me this nite... continuous tapping of the download button...if it keeps showing error continue

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Rashforrd(m): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2021
I can't download the deployment letter have tried all the tricks.
My dashboard didn't show place for Physical Verification address and PPA address.Please any way out on this.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Same here. Been awake since 3am, it's really frustrating.
Rashforrd:
I can't download the deployment letter have tried all the tricks.
My dashboard didn't show place for Physical Verification address and PPA address.Please any way out on this.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Please someone should help me download the PPA letter. I have been on it since Saturday, yet to no avail. It's so frustrating sad sad pls help me
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Anytask: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Finally. Seems they are working on the site. Downloads are now going
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Anytask: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2021
cutieBR:
Please someone should help me download the PPA letter. I have been on it since Saturday, yet to no avail. It's so frustrating sad sad pls help me
Your details
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by trisha01(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Please someone should help me download mine
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by clerkent(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Its going now you can all try it
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Chiagozieo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sammology:
My own I don press am pass 1 hour and my village people said NOoooooo,
Hahahaahahah
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by realsammie(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
cutieBR:

Use phoenix browser. if the thing no download, make I naked bath
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dalexy101037(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anytask:

Your details

Pls can you help me download mine too .. I have been on it since friday ... Pls anybody that can help ...
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dalexy101037(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
realsammie:

He no download
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dalexy101037(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
E sanu aje who go helpnme download my ppa .. No let my village people catch me na
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dalexy101037(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
E sanu aje who go helpnme download my ppa .. No let my village people me na
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ojaydedon(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=ugwumichael post=105350901][/quote]

How do you acquire that acceptance from the new ppa?

Will they type something for you?

Because Npower didn't make provisions for new ppa acceptance letter
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chukwusylvaline@gmail.com, password: sylvaline. Thanks alot i appreciate
Anytask:

Your details
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Didn't download. Thank you
realsammie:

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Onwe6666: 2:25am On Sep 02, 2021
08068536935 message me
cutieBR:
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ugwumichael(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2021
ojaydedon:

How do you acquire that acceptance from the new ppa?

Will they type something for you?

Because Npower didn't make provisions for new ppa acceptance letter

You go to a government school and tell them you want to come to there institution (school/health) as an Npower volunteer and depending on how you present your case before them, I don't any school will not want to accept you as everyone needs an extra hand but I will advice you not to make it look as if you are desperate to join them.

Then tell them to write a letter headed acceptance letter for you which shows that they have accepted you and that acceptance letter should carry those needed information on the PPA letter you downloaded from the site.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Format? / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.