Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party (196 Views)

Sokoto Deputy Governor Denies Resigning From PDP / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
NIGER STATE GOVERNOR ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO DENIES ANY INVOLVEMENT IN PLOTTING THE EMERGENCE OF HIS SUCCESSOR

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State has debunked online publications that he will jettison the zoning system in preference to a more qualified candidate.

Governor Sani Bello  in a statement said  he is a law-abiding member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and can not descend this low by going contrary to what the party has laid down.

The Governor said "I don't have idea of what they are talking about. As a loyal party man, I am bounded by the APC's modus operandi, in which case, its the party in the state that has the responsibility to decide how my successor will emerge and not me.

"No one single-handedly gave me the party's ticket before my emergence. My candidature was a product of a transparent and fair party process. So, it is only fair that I allow the party to do its work."

He said that the author of the story wrote from his imagination as it lacked substance as well as merit, and was more of speculations. 

According to him, the report is so malicious and an attempt to distract the attention of APC members and the general public.
The Governor urged Nigerlites to disregard the report by mischief makers and rumour mongers, even as he reaffirmed his loyalty to the APC, assuring all members of the Party in the state of a level playing field for all aspirants.

He added that the party constitution is supreme and will abide by its tenets and other resolutions of the party.

The Governor maintained that he will remain focus and continue to serve the people with commitment. 

Governor Sani Bello urged the media to always cross-check facts before going to the press, as his office is always open to genuine information seekers.

Mary Noel-Berje
Chief Press Secretary to
the Governor of Niger State.

cc: mynd44
Re: Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party by chatinent: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yawns
Re: Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party by inoki247: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
They will rather take their party more serious than taking care of there state...
Re: Niger State Governor Denies Any Involvement In Going Against His Party by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
So who is behind haliru zakari jikantoro your commissioner for agriculture who you are insisting must be the state APC chairman leb by your uncle sani basket

(1) (Reply)

Large Gatherings Will Only Be Accessed By Vaccination Proofs / :::tvn News Hour Splash::: Apc Has Ran Out Of Ideas For 2023, Pro-atiku Group / Obiano’s Aide Lambast Apga Secretary For Chastising Defected Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.