Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. (755 Views)

Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by NGpatriot: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East.

Biafra Militant Warriors.

The South East is fast turning into Afghanistan on steroids.

Pray for the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
You are one of them I quess

8 Likes

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Fahdiga(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why the mods hasn't banned this OP is still a mystery

5 Likes

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Conrod: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
PRAY FOR YOUR LIFE INSTEAD.

5 Likes

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by loveth360(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
You mean DSS boys.

6 Likes

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Commentor: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is this the Simon Ekpa or Chika Edoziem faction?
Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Notasyouthink: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East.

Biafra Militant Warriors.

The South East is fast turning into Afghanistan on steroids.

Pray for the SE.
In your feeble and evil mind SE is fast turning into afghanistan while jos and Kaduna is peaceful.
I keep saying it show me a typical nigerian and I will show you a hypocrite, liar and a deceiver.

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Notasyouthink: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Commentor:
Is this the Simon Ekpa or Chika Edoziem faction?
Hotel terrorist
Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by duro4chang(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let the east go you say no .
Re: BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2021

(1)

Name The Best Governor In Your States History . Let Us Guess The State / Northern Nigeria & Southern Nigeria Loading.......! / Meet The 3 New State Chairmen Of The All Progressive Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.