Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? (612 Views)

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / The Full Meaning Of The Abbreviation 'BVB' In Dortmund's Logo / Full Meaning Of Ga, Gf, Gd, And Mp Abbreviation In Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? by Gggg102(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
People that played ball outside, what's the meaning of OGO?

You know, the one where you score and keep till another person scores and keep.

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? by Bigredmachine: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
honestly i dont know... but i believe i will know it today cheesy wink

i will also like to know the name of the one in which when they play the ball and it passes under ur leg toroz...

you then get free crowd beating of your life grin grin grin
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? by Lilsameey: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gggg102:

,...I still don't know tips date,..I played this shit alongside my friend uncountable times,..You see dat toro beating,..the first time I played it,..I did not know the meaning,..I just joined them,.The next thing, someone nutmeged me, I just recieve one slap first, I saw the flash of lightning, everything went dark, Then darkness left, I just saw the crowd rushing towards me, I turned and started running, I just run towards my pal, He was like go and touch any girl yansh, I was still like, what do ya mean, He just slapped me too and few of the crowds were gathering, Bleep,..I just ran but they were beating me already, I struggled and hit a girls yansh then, She just smiled sheepily,..And I was saved, Then I understand the game, I started playing with caution, Anyone caught, I join in beating the person mercilessly. E be like Jungle justice grin.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? by KidDarkness(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lets play O.G.O ojo. The toros/ nutmeg one was called owor( might not be the correct yoruba spelling)
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of 'O.G.O.'? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Gggg102:

YOU MEAN SULIA

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United recoup Ronaldo transfer fee without he kicking a ball. / Goaloong. Net / "Hopefully Tomorrow Messi Can Play, For The Benefit Of The Game"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.