Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64243 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

My dear sister, I think so too, because I do not know how someone will just wake up and start typing who hate GEJ, I even supported him then, he entered and turned everything upside down giving birth to Oga bubu.. well like you said kingspin is a paid agent
In 2021, politics a side, who is better, Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrBlock:

What does "because he hailed from the south south" mean? Nigerians don't have any issue with South South abeg. Goodluck was the architect of his own downfall. He was overwhelmed and got swept off his feet before he could even blink.
When APC was saying all the lies to deceive people like you, you jumped in. How many years BUHARI has rule Nigeria?
Don't be ashamed. APC Buhari deceived you.
The results of that deceit is tearing Nigeria currently.
Don't come here to repackage sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If Buhari contests again against GEJ, Buhari would still win
Pls, Nigeria is still praying they come out of the TERRORISM mess of Buhari. You want to elongated the man tenure again. Use ur head.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by TheGift: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
It largely has to do with where he came from, At the time APC kicked off their campaign, began fabricated lies, deployed politics of hate of bitter everybody jumped in including professors. Protests were flying up and down and everyone was speaking against GEJ. Now nobody speaks.
In my room I was looking at the background of Buhari.
While I agreed Jonathan didn't do well, Buhari was not the qualified candidate. There was no way Buhari qualified more then GEJ.
I suggested APC should have offered Nigeria a qualified candidate. But unfortunately many Nigerians jumped into unknown "Change"

I am among those who strongly believe religion and tribalism is the center of Nigerian problem.
Am aware few people voted against GEJ genuinely the large majority casted against GEJ because of where he came from, so it was easy to have a common voice against the man.
Today, virtually, the people who voted for Buhari are regretting it.
Nigerians should watch out for Pantami, El Rufai and others. By tomorrow nobody will say he didn't know their records.
Buhari has mess himself up and the country. I hope at the end we will still have a country.

Noted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.
The terrible side of the GEJ you think you know were created by APC especially when Tinubu came-in they believe is straight victory. Jonathan was qualified more than Buhari.
I use to tell people beware of media. The media were over used during 2015 campaign. Lies, accusations, fabricated headlines everything was used. The campaign against GEJ was one of the biggest in Nigeria politics.
Do you know whatever they told you Jonathan did, Buhari has triple it yet how many elites is speaking up now.

Are you aware nothing else is happening in Nigeria right now except terrorism activities.
Have you also heard Nigeria has been set back by 60 years. I don't know do some of you take these issue as a joke. Perhaps, the crisis haven't yet reach your door.

Remember the freedom you and other Nigerians used to enjoy before.
Again, if APC need change there were millions of Nigerians, well qualified then Buhari.
Now Buhari has mess up himself and the country.
Pls do not elect Pantami tomorrow and blame someone else for your mistake.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by desiredhome: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
emezuo17:
. My dear, I am not part of the problem, I have never worked for government, I work in the private sector, for your information, I had part of my education up North, we are just hear to say things from different perspectives, you may disagree with my point, but don't insult or accuse me of being part of the problem of this country, I have never been, IAM not and will never be. Peace
Not insulting, just stating the reality, everybody is a saint/corruption free when asked,
Nigeria is not working because the nigerians in it are not making it work, and that includes both the leaders and the lead....the poverty of mind, no body is ready to give, all we do is to collect,....from the government to the private, to the business owners to the market women, to the civil savants, to the Doctors..... etc ...... No human feelings........

The pastorpreneurs that will open multiple churches (franchise) for profit making are also the problem.........
The pastorpreneurs that supports these politicians because of money are the problem

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emilo2bad: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe
he demonizes to be president. Spits!
Thanks my brother
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emilo2bad: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
The Atiku you insult is still miles better than the lifeless cow you support on a daily despite his crass ineptitude in everything
Is Atiku not a fulani you hate so much have you see atiku condemned any atrocities committed by fulani. I am ashame of you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Jayrow08: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
desiredhome:

Yeah that's it......kiss the truth or remain a slave to those pulpit bandits.......one day your eye go open, maybe not now
4 ur mind now u dey lecture me ooo
*Getat*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
In 2021, politics a side, who is better, Jonathan or Buhari?

Jonathan, buhari and better or good should not be in the same conversation young/ old man..
In 2023, if we have a new government, and the government did way more worse thing than buhari, will you come here then to ask if buhari was better?

Please, I’ll rephrase the question for you, In 2021, politics a side, who is worse, Jonathan or Buhari? Obviously buhari is worse a d Jonathan was bad too. Simple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Jonathan, buhari and better or good should not be in the same conversation young/ old man..
In 2023, if we have a new government, and the government did way more worse thing than buhari, will you come here then to ask if buhari was better?

Please, I’ll rephrase the question for you, In 2021, politics a side, who is worse, Jonathan or Buhari? Obviously buhari is worse a d Jonathan was bad too. Simple
I am telling you to watch closely the candidate you vote. Bigotry, religion and tribalism is highly sensitive matter in Nigeria. So there no point elected someone who is overloaded with tribalism and religion fanatic. I would had voted for APc on the condition they flag someone qualified not Buhari.
Today, terrorism is coordinated from Aso Rock. Because you voted for Taliban.
Are you aware nothing is happening in Nigeria right now except terrorism activities and deaths.
Watch out for Pantami. You will soon makes another mistake tomorrow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:

I am telling you to watch closely the candidate you vote. Bigotry, religion and tribalism is highly sensitive matter in Nigeria. So there no point elected someone who is overloaded with tribalism and religion fanatic. I would had voted for APc on the condition they flag someone qualified not Buhari.
Today, terrorism is coordinated from Aso Rock. Because you voted for Taliban.
Are aware nothing is happening in Nigeria right now except terrorism activities and deaths.
Watch out for Pantami. You will soon makes another mistake tomorrow.

Ok you left the topic at hand sha but ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
because yaradua is death now you guys can claim you like him. I can remember the insult coming from the south when yaradua was in power.

I hardly speak on this kind of discussion the reason being that there's nothing like Hausa in your blood. You were rather born and trained to think like Hausa man. However, the way you guys drive issues is really annoying. You drive issues ignorantly, that's one of the reason Nigeria as a country cannot grow, because of the way you think. No nation grows beyond the mentality of her citizens.

Let me educate you a little bit: Check the history of 2015 protest that was organized against GEJ , you will notice that it was all spearheaded by Southerners. The celebrities and Pastors were mainly Southeners. And different church platforms were used , yet GEJ is a Christian.
But when the victory came , you guys came out from no where and started acting supporting the flaws of the president. You forgot so soon how he came to power, as if only the Northerners gave him the mandate . Very shameful. Right now, nobody dares talk against the president. If anybody does , you guys will claim that he/she is against the North. What a small way of thinking !!

The reason I don't like talking about this issue or trying to drive the foolish argument the way you guys do is because am highly conceived that your language can be learned by anyone. A Chinese man can learn your language and could even go deeper than you. And some of you who are busy claiming Northerners may be shocked to find out that your forefathers only migrated to North. They may not have been from there originally. I remember my own grand father migrated from one village in the south and settle in another village. We got to know because were told.

Check your blood, there is nothing like Hausa , ijaw , Igbo , Yoruba in your blood . You were only born into it and trained to think and act like one. Neither does the grave cares if you are from the North or South.
So what the hel.l are you guys fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by desiredhome: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jayrow08:

4 ur mind now u dey lecture me ooo
*Getat*
That is what you need ..... very when the vail covering your eyes will clear...........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Jayrow08: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
desiredhome:

That is what you need ..... very when the vail covering your eyes will clear...........
Clap 4 urself!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ok you left the topic at hand sha but ok
Is the same topic. NIGERIANS MADE MISTAKE BY MAKING BUHARI PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
The terrible side of the GEJ you think you know were created by APC especially when Tinubu came-in they believe is straight victory. Jonathan was qualified more than Buhari.
I use to tell people beware of media. The media were over used during 2015 campaign. Lies, accusations, fabricated headlines everything was used. The campaign against GEJ was one of the biggest in Nigeria politics.
Do you know whatever they told you Jonathan did, Buhari has triple it yet how many elites is speaking up now.

Are you aware nothing else is happening in Nigeria right now except terrorism activities.
Have you also heard Nigeria has been set back by 60 years. I don't know do some of you take these issue as a joke. Perhaps, the crisis haven't yet reach your door.

Remember the freedom you and other Nigerians used to enjoy before.
Again, if APC need change there were millions of Nigerians, well qualified then Buhari.
Now Buhari has mess up himself and the country.
Pls do not elect Pantami tomorrow and blame someone else for your mistake.

Bro, I am. No fan of this current Government. My point is that we should move on from GEJ and Buhari and try to choose better and more critically in 2023.

Asking for GEJ back is a disgrace to progressive thinking. He was never a special President and not a particularly good leader. Before and after his stint as President there is not single positive, progressive or momorable thing GEJ has done for his direct Bayelsa constituency or greater SS region.

Ther are no GEJ-mentored 'graduates' who have gone on to shape leadership and public office in Nigeria.

Only discredited desperado beneficiary of GEJ's corrupt and 'free for all' leadership largesse like Dasuki, Stella Oduah, Pius Anyim, Allison Madueke etal.

We should show ambition and be guided in 2023. GEj should not be on anyone's lips.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
Is the same topic. NIGERIANS MADE MISTAKE BY MAKING BUHARI PRESIDENT.

No doubt
But doesn’t make Oga Jonah a saint, he’s very culpabl, he was a nuisanceee and will never be regarded as a good or better president
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

No doubt
But doesn’t make Oga Jonah a saint, he’s very culpabl, he was a nuisanceee and will never be regarded as a good or better president
pls, I didn't say Jonathan was a saint. I don't know any saint in this world. But Jonathan was qualified candidate than Buhari.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

Bro, I am. No fan of this current Government. My point is that we should move on from GEJ and Buhari and try to choose better and more critically in 2023.

Asking for GEJ back is a disgrace to progressive thinking. He was never a special President and not a particularly good leader. Before and after his stint as President there is not single positive, progressive or momorable thing GEJ has done for his direct Bayelsa constituency or greater SS region.

Ther are no GEJ-mentored 'graduates' who have gone on to shape leadership and public office in Nigeria.

Only discredited desperado beneficiary of GEJ's corrupt and 'free for all' leadership largesse like Dasuki, Stella Oduah, Pius Anyim, Allison Madueke etal.

We should show ambition and be guided in 2023. GEj should not be on anyone's lips.
Are you aware Buhari have triple whatever they told you Jonathan did.
You are mentioning names they gave you. Beware. This country has been set back by 60 years under Buhari. Just, admit Nigerians messed-up by voted Buhari despite his jihad and poorer records.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
pls, I didn't say Jonathan was a saint. I don't know any saint in this world. But Jonathan was qualified candidate than Buhari.
Qualified no
They are/ were both useless
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Qualified no
They are/ were both useless
You don't understand yet.

They gave you too useless people but you choose the most useless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
You don't understand yet.

They gave you too useless people but you choose the most useless.

Simple useless both of them, no no!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
who is the man of God? Oyedepo is a devil.
jobless, frustrated entity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MrBlock: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
When APC was saying all the lies to deceive people like you, you jumped in. How many years BUHARI has rule Nigeria?
Don't be ashamed. APC Buhari deceived you.
The results of that deceit is tearing Nigeria currently.
Don't come here to repackage sense.

You are very shallow.

I am non-partisan. Specifically, I don't give two rats about Buhari, APC or PDP. I just don't like when people attach sentiments to everything.

In this case, my point was clear - Goodluck wasn't voted out because Nigerians hated the South South. Rather, he lost the election because the opposition capitalized on his shortcomings which they blew out of proportion using the media.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrBlock:

You are very shallow.

I am non-partisan. Specifically, I don't give two rats about Buhari, APC or PDP. I just don't like when people attach sentiments to everything.

In this case, my point was clear - Goodluck wasn't voted out because Nigerians hated the South South. Rather, he lost the election because the opposition capitalized on his shortcomings which they blew out of proportion using the media.
The opposition lied to Nigerians yet those of them who fight against GEJ are mute now.
You dont give a mess about APC, PDP but, both will rule Nigeria.
What sentiment? Did your non partisan or mine stop Buhari from nepotism? Or 95 vs 5% statement.
You want to remove Jonathan so no other candidate qualified except Buhari.

For your information Buhari has triple whatever they told you Jonathan did.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MrBlock: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Kingspin:
The opposition lied to Nigerians yet those of them who fight against GEJ are mute now.
You dont give a mess about APC, PDP but, both will rule Nigeria.
What sentiment? Did your non partisan or mine stop Buhari from nepotism? Or 95 vs 5% statement.
You want to remove Jonathan so no other candidate qualified except Buhari.

For your information Buhari has triple whatever they told you Jonathan did.

That's the sad reality. Even worse is to imagine the next idiot to rule come 2023. Quite worrisome. It almost feels like there's no more hope for this country.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Temysteve(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
uba1991:
iam not good enough to be in that University but my offering, and contribution is good for the university abi? Do you know where he got the money for that University? Those people you consider nothing are the same people that gather naira naira and kobo kobo to build the university .
I know how much I contribute when we were building our university ( BOWEN). But now how many of us can afford to send our children to that University?
I know you are one of the sheep that luck your brain untill the criminal pastor says otherwise.
abeg stop being childish here, how much is your contribution to the church? How much is your offering and seed put together?
You can't compare a Private institution with a Federal or State University, not even in this present Nigeria. The difference is always clear, Covenant and Landmark Universities is doing great than any Universities in Nigeria for now, so you can't expect them to come down to your level of finance. You attend the church doesn't mean you'll attend the church University. Mind you, no church tithe or offering we use to build the two Universities, make your findings before you open your mouth to yarn. If you can't afford the sch, you can work harder for your children to attend the sch so you fill their held with irrelevance excuses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.