Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64234 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by fombi: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Our problem is Yorubas, they'll drag us bak with same mistake or even worse.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is already stale. Why don't you try another wack line
I sheep has no right to think for himself. Therefore, your response is a confirmation of this statement.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by BePrepared: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Uncle prepare to as usual to campaign for Atiku without shame. Despite hating him as a Muslim, a northerner and a Fulani you will still march shamelessly to plead with people that he identity you hate must govern you.

There is nothing as sweet as seeing someone slaving to elect a person whose ethnicity, region and religion he hates so much but because of moral bankruptcy will open his mouth for Atiku dollars to lodge inside. grin grin grin grin grin I am loving elections season even before it comes.

Some of u just open mouth and vomit gutters, sometimes I don't whether to blame the govt that makes phone cheap or networks providers, I wonder whether there are up to 5 people over 18 here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emorse(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sysdatek:

if i ask you what was terrible about GEJ now you no go fit answer
goodluck was terrible but una buy cheap fuel and got good stable foot prices

Gas and food never cost well
dont worry very soon hunger no go allow you post online

rubbish
You dey wind me? Was there any year under GEJ that we didn't experience fuel scarcity? Was it under Lord Lugard that network providers sent texts to their subscribers to expect a blackout because they didn't have diesel to power their generators? Talk of civil servants who were owed salaries for months. Boko Haram claiming territories. Even NOI warned GeJ of the impending doom.

What oshigun said is the absolute truth. It was GEJ's ineptitude that sold Buhari as the messiah. Unfortunately, Buhari turned out to be bad market.

My fear now is that the same thing is likely to happen again. Buhari's failure might sell another fictitious messiah to you in 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.

Y'all should stop saying this rubbish of tinubu transforming Lagos. Lagos was the fct for 60+ years, do you know the amount of investments it got both from foreigners and locals because of that status? Fg developed it with money belonging to the whole country!
Irrespective of who became governor,the state would still be better than other states!
If PH for example was a federal capital for 60+ years, it'll be on the level or even higher than Lagos state is right now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by zombieHUNTER: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

Who is a criminal in Aso Rock today.. Buhari

He is there supervising kidnappers bandits Boko Haram terrorists fulani herdsmen

Shame on you

When will you be tired of sucking innocent blood... When?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by NADFOR: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
Stale, Oga/ Madam face the reality of our time
We've passed this stage you are.
We are far gone

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by BePrepared: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Only in this part of the world would you see shitsucker who eats $1(500ngn) from shocked shocked Atiku... mere northern slave.

grin

Because of 30 thousand naira u are doing all this, kai

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lightorder:
show us where he raised his hands or go to bed and never wake up !!!!! Fools like you go about damaging people’s image for nothing. I am just angry with detractors like you
I think a foolish man will say his master shit is sweet, only a fool will say oyedepo was not among the thieves that wanted Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
frankdre:
shame on you and your clan for speaking against the man of God. You will always see shame...
who is the man of God? Oyedepo is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

It's not about political party or ethnicity. Get your words rightly about the church of Christ. We're not so much concern if a Christian govern or non Christian presides over the affairs of this nation .
It's not about North or south . But someone who can be bold enough to take this nation to an enviable height . Someone who can fight against corruption and deliver good governance to the people. The person could even be a Muslim, it doesn't matter at all. We like Yara' Adua despite that he was a Muslim because of what he stood for. Check biblical history you notice that non believers had in time past deliver good governance to the Christiandom . Old men had seen Buhari style of leadership in the 1980's and warned us against him but we were adamant. We wanted to experience it ourselves .
Pastor Oyedepo had witnessed Buhari wicked style of governance, that's why he kept on kicking against him. But this stubborn generation said experience is the best teacher . Must you pass through the fire before you know that fire is deadly ?
In your mind , Atiku will make him rich...I laugh you . You think you are dealing with a poor man? Shame on you
because yaradua is death now you guys can claim you like him. I can remember the insult coming from the south when yaradua was in power.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
NADFOR:
Stale, Oga/ Madam face the reality of our time
We've passed this stage you are.
We are far gone
what do you expect from a sheep that has no brain to think?
Continue worshipping him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?

Are you in this country?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emorse(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
AnanseK:
CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

[b]The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/b]
Abeg no vex o. Where was it reported that the doctors who applied for the Saudi jobs are Christians? Or are there no doctors who are Muslims in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by seetomorrow: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?

Stop talking anyhow. Provide pictures and stop talking like a baby.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Qatar2022:

You want him to build free University for stupid and dumb people like you so that you can come and display your stupidity, lazy Nigeria youths, you want everything free
that University was built by the same poor men, but today they are considered useless, you don't want them to attend a university build by them. Who does that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by VULCAN(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2021
A Clergyman who warned people not to vote Buhari and who has repeatedly spoken against him is speaking yet again and your response is to mention that it was clergymen who helped package Buhari.

I doubt if you know how stupid that response sounds.

Few Nigerians can actually think anymore. The state of the Nation has shattered that ability in most
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Antoeni(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Hushpuppy GO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by VULCAN(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2021
As a confirmed BMC we know your brain is on hiatus.

"A Fulani vagabond" is different from "Fulani are Vagabonds".

I won't bother to go deeper as your IQ is very low as evidenced by your posts here

seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by anambraamaka: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Easy man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Hamiltonii: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

The Bishop did not campaign for Buhari, please go back memory lane.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by executive12: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

It's Adeboye, not Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by majamajic(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Okuda:
no be this same Nigerians? shebi na Tinubu now them dey warmup for make him sef enter. lol.

Na tinubu bring Buhari in 2015 ,
He encouraged all SW to vote him

They did !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Lightorder: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
I think a foolish man will say his master shit is sweet, only a fool will say oyedepo was not among the thieves that wanted Atiku.
show us according to your claims, senseless domesticated wild jackal
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by VULCAN(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
You asked a good question. The answer is that he knows deep down that the Christians are on average more intelligent than the Muslims and because Saudi won't pick you based on being a Muslim but based on your resume, he knows that it's the Christians that will scale through.

He hates Christians but is enjoying the fruits of the labors of generations of Christians. Go and study the Industrial Revolution that launched the world into the rapid development we have today. There was no impact whatsoever from Muslims. It was Christians from Europe who discovered and harnessed most of the things we are enjoying today.

Go and check Nobel Prizes. You won't find Muslims excelling in the sciences. Its Jews first then Christians.

He is a fool.

emorse:

Abeg no vex o. Where was it reported that the doctors who applied for the Saudi jobs are Christians? Or are there no doctors who are Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Piper100: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=uba1991
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.

"Zombie followers? Most of whom are older than your father and richer than your entire village people?"
I can swear you have slapped your dad b4.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Feggie3: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Okuda:
no be this same Nigerians? shebi na Tinubu now them dey warmup for make him sef enter. lol.
Tinubu is already crippled.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

hate speech according who?

a. lai mohammed
b. buhari
c.lawan
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by aalangel(f): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

Amen!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Naijanascam: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Please spare that Mumu small before he jumps into the lagoon.

That is where he belongs... because 30k a month can't take him anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.