Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64232 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 31, 2021
3minssex:

Y'all should stop saying this rubbish of tinubu transforming Lagos. Lagos was the fct for 60+ years, do you know the amount of investments it got both from foreigners and locals because of that status? Fg developed it with money belonging to the whole country!
Irrespective of who became governor,the state would still be better than other states!
If PH for example was a federal capital for 60+ years, it'll be on the level or even higher than Lagos state is right now.

Lol. Thats why I talked of ethnocentric bias in the post you quoted. It is what makes most Nigerians lack objectivity to deny the korokoro truth while innanely and dishonestly promoting whatever/whoever they are affiliated with.

Port Harcourt my foot. The kidnap capital of Nigeria where crime has gotten significantly worse whereas Lagos was a notorious criminal zone Tinubu and Fashola worked wonders, to international acclaim, to make one of the safest States in Nigeria today. Continie deluding yourself it is about FCT rather than acknowledging that things are about good, visionary and solution-driven and leadedship.

Unfortunately for you, there is too much documented case studies on Tinubu's trandformation of Lagos being studied even as we speak in nations where they have no problem admitting the truth because ethnic goggles has not blinkered the vision of everyone.

Even in your Nigeria, and with leaders not too bigoted to learn from others, many States send administrative emissaries to Lagos daily to learn one thing or the other about the exemplary working of the State Tinubu and his carefully-chosen successors have delivered. Continue denying the obvious because of bias. It is what is killing Nigeria and making us fail while other nations thrive.

Anyone who denies or pretends not to know what is written below, about what Tinubu found on ground when he became Governor and the near miracle he performed to turn things round in Lagos, is either a dishonest Lagosian, an ethnic bigot or politically biased Nigerian with an axe to grind against Tinubu, Lagos or ACN/APC.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012

Abstract

Lagos State began the twenty-first century as a boomtown crippled by crime, traffic, blight, and corruption. A regional economic hub and burgeoning state of 13.4 million people, the megalopolis had a global reputation for government dysfunction.

Two successively elected governors, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola, worked in tandem to set the state on a new course. Beginning in 1999, their administrations overhauled city governance, raised new revenues, improved security and sanitation, reduced traffic, expanded infrastructure and transit, and attracted global investment.

By following through on their promises to constituents and forging a new civic contract between Lagos and its taxpayers, Tinubu and Fashola laid the foundations of a functional, livable, and sustainable metropolis.

Keywords
employment congestion enabling legislation revenue service delivery traffic transit infrastructure
Focus Area(s):
City Management
Critical Tasks:
Building citizen support Overcoming corruption Public service delivery Revenue generation
Core Challenge:
Principal-agent problem (delegation)
Country of Reform:
Nigeria
Type:
Case Studies
Author:
Gabriel Kuris

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Elzakzaky: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
From day one, I saw Buhari as a disaster.
You people were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South, and forgot the devil Buhari. All the signs were there for us to see but you chose to hate on, buy Change.
Modify.
If Buhari contests again against GEJ, Buhari would still win
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Raph82(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
Quality education doesn't come cheap in this 21st century. A University of that standard in ordinary Ghana, u'll pay triple fold of what they pay in his University. Go and do ur findings very well before putting up anything here. I used to abuse him over covenant's school fees, until I tried to get admission in Ghana, over there, u'll find a small university with few buildings and less than 10 professors charging over 1 million naira tuition. What are we even saying? Don't u know how much standard nursery and primary schools charge now?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2021
emmykk:

As soon as you mention Tinubu made lagos the way it is now i give up on you.

Lol. Blatant denial of fact-based truth is the norm for most Nigeria because many suffer from one bias or the other that 'fogs' their vision.

The entire universe, beyond the border of Nigeria mired in ethno-religious and political prejudice, must be wrong for firmly applauding Tinubu and his successors for quickly making Lagos sixth biggest economy in Africa.

That feat was achieved because Lagos was FCT for 300 years ba and not the universally acclaimed and much-studied truth related to innovative increment of IGR, revealed below, Tinubu put in motion with practises that are now literally administrstive holy commandments for many today .

You lot are irredeemable and totally incapable of appreciating how personally dishonest and prejudiced you are. What is shown below is related to Pluto ba and not the Lagos in Nigeria? Shior.

Some of you should start rising above petty biases, sentiments and primordial hate. You may actually become open-minded enough to learn things from others that would improve your life just as many Nigerian administrators are trying to improve their States by learning from Tinubu and his successors.

Lagos is what it is because Tinubu, as other leaders have failed to do , innovatively leveraged on the strengths, advantages and even challenges of the States to gain successes that would have been spectacular and horrendous failures elsewhere.

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/igr-why-lagos-leads/

At long last the scales have fallen from their eyes and they can now see clearly, very clearly, that carrying handout bowls to Abuja is not the right way to prosperity.

The Governors of the 35 states have now decided that they can go to Lagos and find out what the Lagos State government has done right or wrong in internal revenue generation (IGR).

The internal revenue generating pilgrimage has been long overdue but because the oil money was flowing, the State Governors felt cool and thought of no need to expand the generation of revenue in their own states.

They have come to the happy place that they have avoided for many years. Now they are telling Lagos “Teacher, teach us how you do it.”

Now, rail has come into the mix. Even though none of the 35 states can be like Lagos they can pick up a few lessons if they are ready to be diligent students. Let’s look at the IGR trajectory of Lagos: 1999 (14.6 billion), 2007 (83.06 billion), 2015 (276.6 billion), 2020 (418.99 billion). Those figures show an upward swing from 1999 to today. Last year, the closest was Rivers State with N117.19 billion while the second runner up was Delta at N59.73 billion. There are several reasons why most of the 35 states are not doing well in IGR.

Some of the reasons include leadership battles between predecessors and successors.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Whyte96(m): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Bishop oyedepo is just waking up... mr. Bishop you have the power to go against this so-called government but refuse to do so....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by nextstep(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2021
What would be really useful, is if these pastors can use their "visions" to see useful things. How come none of them foretold of immense hardship, insecurity, expensive food, and the halving of naira value if Buhari was elected in 2015? Of what use are their prophesying skills? angry angry

And now here's this one stating the obvious angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by gimakon2(m): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
You people were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South, and forgot the devil Buhari. All the signs were there for us to see but you chose to hate on, buy Change.
Modify.

The yoruba tribe supported , one even said he will slap me if i mentioned GEJ again, Na me slap am now when he say he no Vote Buhari, and I say if i see him speak bad of Buhari, Not only will i slap him the second time, I go push am enter gutter.
I laughed when i heard them say, PDP is Ibo party, APC is yoruba and Hausa party. Shay e don clear for their eye now?
Na one year and some months remain. Them never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Tochj(m): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
My dear, learn to place things in the right perspective
Learn to differentiate between a man and his message.
He is talking about mindless killings going on and Buhari Government is fully involved
Not his church.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MrBlock: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
Modify.

What does "because he hailed from the south south" mean? Nigerians don't have any issue with South South abeg. Goodluck was the architect of his own downfall. He was overwhelmed and got swept off his feet before he could even blink.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Greatkenny2: 5:29am On Aug 31, 2021
AnanseK:
The con-men pastors must create an enemy for you. If they don’t incite one group of people against another , the money will stop flowing. They are the quintessential scammers with the motto:
“DIVIDE, INCITE, INSTILL FEAR AND HATE”. They are devils.
Fulani herdsmen fighting back.... council of Evil will never stand

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Prince001(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

Na only the religious gullible Oyedepo can fool. I don't blame them too cos poverty won't let them see properly. Yeye people playing games with people's future! May Almighty God guide us to the right path (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by TheMan3: 5:30am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
do you even have conscience at all. You you even have a heart? Are you a human being?? Who did this to you? Why is your humanity?

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by 27Pushing30: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

I rather be ignorant and dine with my Father forever than to mingle and entertain your foolish. But at the end , even your foolishness will be weighed

Your father? Lol why not your grandfather?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by deherdsman: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2021
That man and lies are like Peter and Paul
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by donbrowser(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

Oyedepo never supported Buhari even against all odds, he said God told him to support Jonathan. I concluded baba has collected money from Oga Jona
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Brushstrokes20: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Spot on!

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF lipsrsealed

What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by donbrowser(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

As much as I don't like Atiku but he will be a better president than Buhari.
Atiku will be more concerned about policies that will positively affect his business and those of his friends when he leaves power. Atiku will bring investors but will divert some to his side. It's a win-win but you see this Buhari ehn even security as a general he can't handle, economy sef na error. Loans upon loans abeg lemme just stop.
Finally Atiku will put Yoruba man as minister for agriculture if the person can convince him they will both make money lol. Shey you see
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Enyimbamercedes: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Why only focus on the Fulani vagabond, what of the Yoruba enabler by his side?

The Professor of Law and Pastor who in the face of everything, cannot speak up or even resign. We will always remember that this government was as a result of an unholy union between the Fulani and the Yorubas…simple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by mfm04622: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2021
A clergy whose only contribution to national issue is to curse people with different opinions to his! That is your man of God?
Think am oooo!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Mosopzy23: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2021
I feel he doesn't need to put up the curses especially in public..
That aside, many Nigerians have been known to be synonymous with suffering, waiting and hoping on God to change their situation if not the 2015 mistake would have been averted in 19, rather it was reinforced.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by mfm04622: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2021
donbrowser:

As much as I don't like Atiku but he will be a better president than Buhari.
Atiku will be more concerned about policies that will positively affect his business and those of his friends when he leaves power. Atiku will bring investors but will divert some to his side. It's a win-win but you see this Buhari ehn even security as a general he can't handle, economy sef na error. Loans upon loans abeg lemme just stop.
Finally Atiku will put Yoruba man as minister for agriculture if the person can convince him they will both make money lol. Shey you see

I laugh!!!!!
Mention one policy this govt made that is against business community! Why do people think any govt is out to cause harm to her own people? Do anybody think any President want to leave with a bad image? Yes, they can make policy that didn't work out as planned, but to from beginning do things that will make situations worse for their people? No!
And if you mention placing some goods on list that won't be funded by CBN dollars, know that it is because CBN don't have enough foreign exchange to fund all our needs. So the option is to fund all request, which will lead to higher demand, which will lead to weaker Naira. Or restrict demand (the option CBN chose) since supply is limited and not within control of CBN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Came4amod: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

Imagine what happened in Lagos during the local government elections.

For every 5 suffering southerner u can be sure there is 10 northerners suffering and waiting in line to be amputated or blinded

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by J2381: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2021
This tithe collecting ruffian should speak for himself. I won't be surprise if he's one of the many Nigerians who don't vote.

Anyway, let him continue hurling insults at whoever he chooses, because as I've learnt, his insults are as useless as his church members.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by donbrowser(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2021
mfm04622:

I laugh!!!!!
Mention one policy this govt made that is against business community! Why do people think any govt is out to cause harm to her own people? Do anybody think any President want to leave with a bad image? Yes, they can make policy that didn't work out as planned, but to from beginning do things that will make situations worse for their people? No!
And if you mention placing some goods on list that won't be funded by CBN dollars, know that it is because CBN don't have enough foreign exchange to fund all our needs. So the option is to fund all request, which will lead to higher demand, which will lead to weaker Naira. Or restrict demand (the option CBN chose) since supply is limited and not within control of CBN

This is why I don't like to comment in politics section.
I can list a few and include reference link. Buhari simply doesn't know what he's doing.
The only business that matters to him is cow business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by arthurwillia(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Debra911:

People like @arthurwillia need to see this. I guess he must be a paid agent to fight anyone who chooses GEJ over Buhari.

My dear sister, I think so too, because I do not know how someone will just wake up and start typing who hate GEJ, I even supported him then, he entered and turned everything upside down giving birth to Oga bubu.. well like you said kingspin is a paid agent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Hamiltonii: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

Truth hurts ba? Criticized your worthless kinsman messiah and it feels like a blow landing flush on your chin because you're one of those too emotional, hateful and ethnocentric to see let alone accept the truth.

GEJ is the failure because he failed at his job which I have never done. I have only succeeded, improved what I found in place and delivered solutions everywhere I have worked.

Meanwhile youre the failure for being a toddler who can't accept what is accepted as empirical and fact-backed truth. GEJ was a monumental failure.

You are currently a monumental failure.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by redirect(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by West2019(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Buhari is curse and him curse forever
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Abimbola29(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2021
hakeem4:
I don’t think oyedepo supported buhari oo
Oga leave that guy,most times you just need to leave some comment coz it's very annoying

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by jimmynauty: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

Dominate test

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.