Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi (2246 Views)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by CilicMarin: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just know this and know the truth. The kind of rigging and propaganda against any Fulani Candidate, that will happen in the South 2023 will break record.
Even if you count all the cows in the North, it won't still beat the votes that would come from the South...

Good night. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Just know this and know the truth. The kind of rigging and propaganda against any Fulani Candidate, that will happen in the South 2023 will break record.
Even if you count all the cows in the North, it won't still beat the votes that would come from the South...

Good night. lipsrsealed

You have closed for the day?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by BiafraInc: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol. Stop talking about election. It won't happen.

5 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Ttalk: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed

Kilishi or what do you call yourself. You funny due

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Oche211(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed
You are right.
The Fulani have opened everyone's eyes to reality.
2023 elections will be the games of the riggers.

I hope if a southern gets in, he won't f*CK up cos the Fulani have to drink of this medicine the have been feeding others

3 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by yuping(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just hope you will come out and vote. I don't trust APC and PDP any candidate from them is already contagious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by kehinde1588(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed

You mean no hope for Igbos terrorist candidate "Atiku"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed
What if nah the two parties grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by FakeUnity: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
[s]Just know this and know the truth. The kind of rigging and propaganda against any Fulani Candidate, that will happen in the South 2023 will break record.

Good night. lipsrsealed[/s]

Ewedu APC BMC urchin, go and sleep. Na now u wake up?

You are not getting the presidency. If it's not coming to East, let PDP and APC field Gumi and Shekau respectively on their tickets. Afterall boko haram terrorists can be presidents too according to foolanis and APC.

The East won't kukuma vote in that worst case scenario, leaving the yorubas alone to face North+Niger+ Chad+ Child voters as buhari throws open all northern borders for his marauding Fulani cousins from all over West Africa to come decide your political fate as usual, while your intelligentsia speak long protest grammar on the pages of newspapers and television stations. grin

The food wey una cook for 2015 and all the illegality wey una support, una go continue to dey chop am, till common sense gum una for inside nigeria.

grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by ComrdDRS1: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Don't vote north again o.... it is a warning

2 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by SweetiliciousD: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed

You wish.....

Are you awake from Sai Baba stupor?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by funkekemi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm voting a northerner if the presidency doesn't come to east , any attempt by southwest to be greedy fiam I don't Fulani it's either east or buhari continues

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by CilicMarin: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

You wish.....

Are you awake from Sai Baba stupor?

Check my record. I hardly fail in electoral predictions..

2 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by CilicMarin: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
funkekemi:
I'm voting a northerner if the presidency doesn't come to east , any attempt by southwest to be greedy fiam I don't Fulani it's either east or buhari continues

Your vote won't even count.

Nobody from the North Central is voting any Fulani man again.

Nobody from South West is voting any Fulani man again.

South South and South East would be blackmailed from voting any Fulani man again, having been the most opposing voice about anything North.

Watch and see

3 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by ITbomb(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
The only northerner I want is Atiku, else it should be South, preferably Mid west

2 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by SweetiliciousD: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Biafra is here..... Have you seen it ?

If not, hmmmmm I doubt you can predict the future perfectly and accurately too. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by FakeUnity: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

South South and South East would be blackmailed from voting any Fulani man again, having been the most opposing voice about anything North.

Watch and see

You are wasting your time. In 2023, It's either an Igbo man that you love to rabidly hate for nothing or a Fulani that has now shown you pepper because of your electoral stupidity. grin

Rock and a hard place for your obstinate zombie skull. Deal with it.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed
You need to know that poverty ravaged people are not involve in party decision making process. The only thing poor people know is for political parties to incite them against one another along religious line to achieve the permutation that will divide votes and pave way for victory about others. I always wonder how some gullible Nairalanders who have zero knowledge of Nigerian politics beat chest about who becomes President when they won't even take part in primary election and have never been to any convention to witness how the destiny of people is decided.
Come 2023, PDP will field Fulani Northerner while APC is likely going to field Yoruba man of either Tinubu or Osinbajo which is in line with party consensus rotational agreement. Going by this pattern it can be seen that power will only rotate between group of people with good understanding of permutations of winning election which I'm upbeat will make them win election irrespective of the masses' ethno-religious bigotryamd who ever win the poor will remain poorer and the absent of govt in them will keep prevailing.

Why should we behave this so stupid?

How can offence of PMB, just because he is Fulani affect ordinary person struggling to survive if not because u're completely brainwashed?

The culprits are well know and we should unite and descend our anger upon them but instead we turn to each other using ethnic absurdity to settle the scores incurred on us by others?

Just because PMB is Fulani Muslim then they tell u all Fulani Muslims are ur enemies!

The image of Nigeria is being tarnished and destroyed abroad by Kanuri BH insurgents, Igbo drug peddlers, Fulani bandits and Yoruba Yahoo scammers but does this mean other tribes affected should accuse the collective tribes mentioned for the offence of the few among them?

We should wake up and decide our destiny not allow some miscreants to plant ethno-religious hatred and bigotry in our mind for the sins of others who don't even care about our nonsensical attitudes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Ruggedniggaone: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Just to advertise and sell the drug barons I refuse to fall for your trick

5 Likes

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by OBALOLA55(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

Good night. lipsrsealed
BMC JOB NOR EASY BRUH

WILL COMPLETE YOUR NIGHT SHIFT FOR YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

BUT YOU FAILED WOEFULLY IN 2011

NGENE NWA NNA JUST GIVE UP ALREADY, WE WILL STILL ACCEPT YOU AS OUR SABO BROTHER grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by NakwansaPolice: 4:22am On Aug 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

Hahahahaha see this one oo
you think you're dealing with kids here

just like you predicted
Tony Nwoye
Ize iyamu (pasta of the most high)
Timipre Sylva
Fayose winning reelection
and many others

see let me sound the reality to you
your blackmail won't work because SE/SS will never fall for it

just like how I analyze Obaseki winning Your pasta
this is what will happen
as far as the so called southern presidency is not from SE or SS manageable it's already DOA
so your nonsense tactics won't work here
no be only Yoruba sabi play useless politics
Yoruba has been president and vice but Igbos are yet to become one since democracy
and you expect SE/SS to vote another yoruba as president under southern president scam? Hahahahahaha you never jam.

It's Igbo presidency or the north continues forever and no amount of propaganda will stop it.
judging from the current situation in Nigeria, na now the north needs power more than ever sef so you'll see how it'll play out.
hope you saw Atiku during Yusuf wedding?
that's how the north plays politics
dem no dey carry party for head like an average educated southerner.
hope you saw how buhari disgraced you by siding with Obaseki pdp just to spite your Almighty Tinubu grin
na so 2023 go dey mark my words.
and I hope you're not too sure of Apc fielding a southern candidate because I'm quite sure that with the current situation on ground, they can't risk it.

So in conclusion
it's either igbo presidency or the north continues and we'll help them to that.
there are many igbo big wigs in Apc who are also founding fathers.
it's either Apc choose them to represent the party or forget it.
anything other than that is nonsense and doomed to fail.
SE/SS will never vote a Tinubu candidacy
North will always vote their own and we'll help keep them in power forever till everyone get sense.

southern presidency na scam
SE presidency or North continues

Kiss the truth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by blackpanda: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Do u even have PVC
Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Veryfoolishboy: 4:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You have closed for the day?
working from 7am to 8pm grin on BMC 30k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Coronabirus:
You need to know that poverty ravaged people are not involve in party decision making process. The only thing poor people know is for political parties to incite them against one another along religious line to achieve the permutation that will divide votes and pave way for victory about others. I always wonder how some gullible Nairalanders who have zero knowledge of Nigerian politics beat chest about who becomes President when they won't even take part in primary election and have never been to any convention to witness how the destiny of people is decided.
Come 2023, PDP will field Fulani Northerner while APC is likely going to field Yoruba man of either Tinubu or Osinbajo which is in line with party consensus rotational agreement. Going by this pattern it can be seen that power will only rotate between group of people with good understanding of permutations of winning election which I'm upbeat will make them win election irrespective of the masses' ethno-religious bigotryamd who ever win the poor will remain poorer and the absent of govt in them will keep prevailing.

How can offence of PMB, just because he is Fulani affect ordinary person struggling to survive if not because u're completely brainwashed?

The culprits are well know and we should unite and descend our anger upon them but instead we turn to each other using ethnic absurdity to settle the scores incurred on us by others?

Just because PMB is Fulani Muslim then they tell u all Fulani Muslims are ur enemies!

The image of Nigeria is being tarnished and destroyed abroad by Kanuri BH insurgents, Igbo drug peddlers, Fulani bandits and Yoruba Yahoo scammers but does this mean other tribes affected should accuse the collective tribes mentioned for the offence of the few among them?

We should wake up and decide our destiny not allow some miscreants to plant ethno-religious hatred and bigotry in our mind for the sins of others who don't even care about our nonsensical attitudes!
Well said, especially at the emboldened, but PMB caused all these with his ethno-religious bias body language. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by BafanaBafana: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

Watch and see
Do you even know the states in the North Central?
Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Iykoto86(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Hahahahaha see this one oo
you think you're dealing with kids here

just like you predicted
Tony Nwoye
Ize iyamu (pasta of the most high)
Timipre Sylva
Fayose winning reelection
and many others

see let me sound the reality to you
your blackmail won't work because SE/SS will never fall for it

just like how I analyze Obaseki winning Your pasta
this is what will happen
as far as the so called southern presidency is not from SE or SS manageable it's already DOA
so your nonsense tactics won't work here
no be only Yoruba sabi play useless politics
Yoruba has been president and vice but Igbos are yet to become one since democracy
and you expect SE/SS to vote another yoruba as president under southern president scam? Hahahahahaha you never jam.

It's Igbo presidency or the north continues forever and no amount of propaganda will stop it.
judging from the current situation in Nigeria, na now the north needs power more than ever sef so you'll see how it'll play out.
hope you saw Atiku during Yusuf wedding?
that's how the north plays politics
dem no dey carry party for head like an average educated southerner.
hope you saw how buhari disgraced you by siding with Obaseki pdp just to spite your Almighty Tinubu grin
na so 2023 go dey mark my words.
and I hope you're not too sure of Apc fielding a southern candidate because I'm quite sure that with the current situation on ground, they can't risk it.

So in conclusion
it's either igbo presidency or the north continues and we'll help them to that.
there are many igbo big wigs in Apc who are also founding fathers.
it's either Apc choose them to represent the party or forget it.
anything other than that is nonsense and doomed to fail.
SE/SS will never vote a Tinubu candidacy
North will always vote their own and we'll help keep them in power forever till everyone get sense.

southern presidency na scam
SE presidency or North continues

Kiss the truth
you have said it all. I don't know what this Yoruba's take us for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Coronabirus:

The zombeis are finally waging jihad against themselves.

Your presidiot is a known bigot. He doesn't even pretend about it!

And you have always cheered him on because you hate other Nigerians.

Now the chicken is coming home to roost. The bigotry is being paid in full!

Now you have come out to start preaching peace and love.... Taqiya! grin

1 Like

Re: Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi by Rugaria: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ewedu APC BMC urchin, go and sleep. Na now u wake up?

You are not getting the presidency. If it's not coming to East, let PDP and APC field Gumi and Shekau respectively on their tickets. Afterall boko haram terrorists can be presidents too according to foolanis and APC.

The East won't kukuma vote in that worst case scenario, leaving the yorubas alone to face North+Niger+ Chad+ Child voters as buhari throws open all northern borders for his marauding Fulani cousins from all over West Africa to come decide your political fate as usual, while your intelligentsia speak long protest grammar on the pages of newspapers and television stations. grin

The food wey una cook for 2015 and all the illegality wey una support, una go continue to dey chop am, till common sense gum una for inside nigeria.

grin

Their Lord and personal savior Hushcobar Tinubu went to the North to celebrate his unknown birthday. They poisoned him there! But that was after they got him to declare that fulani and Yoruba are seamese twins!
He's now a walking stick in London receiving condolence visits from every corrupt Tom Dick and Harry in Lugards Nigeria. He got himself in trouble when he surreptitiously opened his laughable campaign office. Very naive upstart! He thought he had an agreement with the sons of Dan fodio and so can lick Fulani ass all the way to Aso Rock.. He was fooled and is now going through some sort of political epiphany in some lonely London suburbs..

Now his brood of area boys, political hirelings, internet urchins and his general online hoodlums have come to the realization that Tinubus presidency is comprehensively dead, they have started throwing tantrums while trying to blackmail the feeble minded. Watch out as these desperate ones unload endlessly on Buhari. He will now be called out for his bad leadership by the same persons praising him since 2015 as the messiah we have been waiting for! They will unleash this political summersault without batting an eyelid since they have no shame! That's how you know the descendants and followers of "chop I chop" politicians and politics..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! NDLEA Arraigns Fbi-wanted Supercop, Abba Kyari In Court (photos) / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic / Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.