Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (32133 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Plot twist: she meant it.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by rajiedreez: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Idiot, so if babe no gree for guy too make he drug her abi. Oponu omo
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
They are already. The times are getting desperate.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Reeberry: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If she can make such statement, then I pity that guy in the car grin
That's still a teenager. Must be her younger brother.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Kajaard: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No offence, but Nigerian women are quite disgusting.
Christ!

They are the lowest of the lows worldwide
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
The future is Male..

Imagine doing all this for us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by mrsteel: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.
Hmm
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Awise09(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg
Still it will end up in tears[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by mrsteel: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
lovchalice:
I like posts like this
Just so I can come and read all the femalephobic comments of male nairalanders
But do u think she made sense?
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

Lets waste no time, i am that man,,, lets get to know ourselves better dear, and we can roll
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
SeppSmart360:

I completely agree with you, man. Rape is a very sensitive issue to joke with, and I honestly wouldn't advise any man to clout-chase with that.

But mehn, witchcraft, kayamata and love charms are on a higher level. And the fact that it's becoming a commonplace is more worrying.

The issue isn't just about the happenings, its the society turning a deaf ear to it. If a guy said such or asked guys to drug girls, he won't only be backslashed but will be arrested swiftly.

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nigerian girls are useless............ All of them.

mosdi this your comment will never be forgotten. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile......
Very useless gender grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Use juju on me but let it not prevent me from eating my food(pussy) as and when due grin grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Boni7676:
Good one
[/s]
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by felibrain: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Married?
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by seanjy4konji: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Women do juju pass men in Nigeria...

Known fact and they do and sell it openly...

Let a man use juju for a woman...

He will be hanged...
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
charms aside, more and more men are getting less and less interested in making commitments to a relationship. Its just the sex. So in the near future, there may be less and less marriages than what we see now
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Oracleforce: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Since most Naija ladies are useless. .they have no value except for their boobs, butts, and cunts...and those values become valueless the moment guys chop am for 3 -4 times....so for them to get guys engage with them, they have to use juju to hook them down.
The lady is just saying the truth....so many guys get hooks and marry so many ladies because of the juju they use for them...

Juju has been used to marry guys since 1900...
Guys, don't be surprised, ...u marry that lady because of the juju she used on you.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Benwallt(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibo girls and charm = fifth wheel as described by that truck engineer in his post. They must hook something.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
And when that juju expires, you do another one? And another one, and more and more? You need deliverance.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Is this one also among the female's that is the future?
She's past na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by izubext007: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
I guess she is a bini woman.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by temitope27(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can use all the juju in the world, but the REALITY is still that "NOBODY LOVES YOU" and the joke is on you... as for the donkey sitting next to you, may he get biatch slap for standing by this arrant nonsense....he should have kicked that deluded woman out the car at the next junction!
maybe he is under influence of juju
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by makavelli80(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Statistically, if every man is to get one woman then may women would be left stranded
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
So what happened to those who clocked 37 without a husband?
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by mydivinely: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Many are doing it now but every Juju get expiry date
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Omo
It can only work on simps, it's not gon work on a real nigga with iron balls
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by princewarri1985: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ugly women are always synonymous with terrible, see the way her mouth don permanently shape like whistle from giving thousands of men blow and the list still goes up. Waste of sperm and i feel very sorry for her parents
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by macho44(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg
Oooooooooh!!!!
Ooooooooooh!
I am SPEECHLESS, Infact SPEECH don finish for my mouth grin grin grin

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't believe in that crap. It doesn't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / My Ex Wants To Come Back / "My Wife Is Not My Family"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.