Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Naughty By Choice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty By Choice (16765 Views)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2021
domido:
Is the book complete for purchase??
The book is complete and available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ride on
Re: Naughty By Choice by domido(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
SeyiDominion:
The book is complete and available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222
Alright
But what about others? Are they also complete?
Let me do everything at once.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2021
SeyiDominion:

It was a warm day in June and academic activities were well underway. Bobby was nineteen and his classes in college didn’t look like they’d be that hard. He’d finished up his morning classes and had just filled up his car at a petrol station in Sabo, Yaba.

He was about to pay for the fuel when he heard a sultry voice from behind him.

“Where’s your video camera, bad boy?”

He turned around and he couldn’t believe his eyes. Princess Johnson was standing behind him in line. He just stared and she smiled.

“I thought you’d have a quick comeback,” she said. “No?”

He felt his face get hot and knew he was blushing. Nervously, he said, “Uh ... Hi.”

It was his turn to pay so he turned to take care of that. Other people in line were beginning to stare at them. That wasn’t unusual. Lots of people stared at Princess. As he turned to leave the counter she touched his elbow.

“Don’t leave, yet,” she said, her voice low. “I need to talk to you.”

He went and stood by his car. He had no idea what was going on, but some little voice in his head told him to do what she’d said. He saw her coming. She had on a sun dress that came up to mid thigh and showed a ton of cleavage. How the Bleep did Mr. Johnson snag this wondrous creature? She came and stood right in front of him.

“So, what ... private ... videos have you been recording lately?” she asked.

“None,” he said, bluntly. She was a babe, but he was tired of being afraid of her. After all, he was now an undergraduate and was no longer under the control of the mighty Mr. Johnson. “I thought you said there were no hard feelings.”

“There aren’t,” she said. “I’m not mad at you. It’s just kind of fun to see how you display your private part in that video.” She giggled and then frowned.

So she had watched it, he thought angrily. The bitch!

“I have not been having much fun, lately,” she went on.

What did she mean? “I find that hard to believe,” he said. “I know I apologized already, but I’ve had time to think and it really was a stupid thing to do. I hope Helen does not hold a grudge about it.”

“I don't think there's any grudge,” she said. “I decided to take it as a one of those things. You went to a lot of work to get that video. But you obviously still feel guilty. There's something I want to discuss with you. It is a proposition. Are you interested?” she asked.

He was bemused. Princess had a proposition for him? Interesting. “What is the proposition?” he replied.

“Follow me to my house. I have a car load of things that you can help me unload. There are tubers of yams and other heavy things.”

He got in his car and waited for her to start hers, then followed it. They had to move all the way to Maryland. It was a neat and nice area. The house was decent. Mr. Johnson obviously had a good taste.

Bobby was a little nervous but it was just the nervousness of any guy in an unpredictable circumstance. Usually, a guy in a situation like that feels lucky, but it’s also hard to believe she would notice him, much less enter into a conversation. Then there are the inevitable (even if unwanted) flights of fantasy that zip around in his head.

When he walked up to her car he said, “Your husband is at school, right?” The last person Bobby wanted to see was Mr. Johnson.

“Yes,” she said, shortly. "Oh, fear not."

Naughty by Choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
domido:

Alright
But what about others? Are they also complete?
Let me do everything at once.
All my books are complete and are available on Okadabooks. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Naughty By Choice by domido(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
SeyiDominion:
All my books are complete and are available on Okadabooks. Thanks for your interest.
Alright
You're welcome
Re: Naughty By Choice by Ultimas: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Next please
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by Ultimas: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
SeyiDominion:

It was a warm day in June and academic activities were well underway. Bobby was nineteen and his classes in college didn’t look like they’d be that hard. He’d finished up his morning classes and had just filled up his car at a petrol station in Sabo, Yaba.

He was about to pay for the fuel when he heard a sultry voice from behind him.

“Where’s your video camera, bad boy?”

He turned around and he couldn’t believe his eyes. Princess Johnson was standing behind him in line. He just stared and she smiled.

“I thought you’d have a quick comeback,” she said. “No?”

He felt his face get hot and knew he was blushing. Nervously, he said, “Uh ... Hi.”

It was his turn to pay so he turned to take care of that. Other people in line were beginning to stare at them. That wasn’t unusual. Lots of people stared at Princess. As he turned to leave the counter she touched his elbow.

“Don’t leave, yet,” she said, her voice low. “I need to talk to you.”

He went and stood by his car. He had no idea what was going on, but some little voice in his head told him to do what she’d said. He saw her coming. She had on a sun dress that came up to mid thigh and showed a ton of cleavage. How the Bleep did Mr. Johnson snag this wondrous creature? She came and stood right in front of him.

“So, what ... private ... videos have you been recording lately?” she asked.

“None,” he said, bluntly. She was a babe, but he was tired of being afraid of her. After all, he was now an undergraduate and was no longer under the control of the mighty Mr. Johnson. “I thought you said there were no hard feelings.”

“There aren’t,” she said. “I’m not mad at you. It’s just kind of fun to see how you display your private part in that video.” She giggled and then frowned.

So she had watched it, he thought angrily. The bitch!

“I have not been having much fun, lately,” she went on.

What did she mean? “I find that hard to believe,” he said. “I know I apologized already, but I’ve had time to think and it really was a stupid thing to do. I hope Helen does not hold a grudge about it.”

“I don't think there's any grudge,” she said. “I decided to take it as a one of those things. You went to a lot of work to get that video. But you obviously still feel guilty. There's something I want to discuss with you. It is a proposition. Are you interested?” she asked.

He was bemused. Princess had a proposition for him? Interesting. “What is the proposition?” he replied.

“Follow me to my house. I have a car load of things that you can help me unload. There are tubers of yams and other heavy things.”

He got in his car and waited for her to start hers, then followed it. They had to move all the way to Maryland. It was a neat and nice area. The house was decent. Mr. Johnson obviously had a good taste.

Bobby was a little nervous but it was just the nervousness of any guy in an unpredictable circumstance. Usually, a guy in a situation like that feels lucky, but it’s also hard to believe she would notice him, much less enter into a conversation. Then there are the inevitable (even if unwanted) flights of fantasy that zip around in his head.

When he walked up to her car he said, “Your husband is at school, right?” The last person Bobby wanted to see was Mr. Johnson.

“Yes,” she said, shortly. "Oh, fear not."

Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go on
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by Ultimas: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice one
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by Janet96(f): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Next please
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
next...
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
BigBasher:
next...
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Next
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2021
BigBasher:
Next
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
There was something in her voice that sounded angry, but it wasn’t there when she went on. “He won’t be home until 5:30,” she replied. “He’s been working a lot of overtime, lately.”

It was about 1:00 then so he had plenty of time to finish helping her and not have to see her husband. Princess opened the back door of her SUV as he stood behind her waiting for her to hand him a bag or two. She was right. She had a ton of groceries in there. They made four trips and, as they got to the end of the groceries, she had to lean farther into the car every time to get the bags. Every time she bent over, her mini skirt rose higher and higher until the last time he could see the bottom of her firm ass cheeks peeking out from underneath her short dress. On this day, her long panties were white.

She stood back to reveal tubers of yams. He pilled them in his hands, the way those Hausa men that sold yams did at Mile 12. She smiled as if she knew exactly what he had seen, and exactly what she was doing to him. He followed her inside and she closed the front door and locked it. She told him to stack the yams in the store close to the kitchen.

While arranging the stuffs, she began putting away the groceries. That dress was both low-cut and loose, which was interesting because the counter had been covered and some bags had to be set on the floor. That meant she bent over time and time again to unpack things and he got to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra under that dress. He couldn’t see everything, but he could see enough that it fueled his teenage imagination. He got a new appreciation for how firm those luscious tits must be to avoid sagging and flopping around under her loose dress.

Oddly, as he was enjoying her cleavage, an errant thought popped into his mind. Mr. Johnson was working lots of overtime?

“You look like you could use a cold drink,” she said, when he came out to the living-room.

“That sounds nice,” he replied.

She got him a can of Coke from the fridge and he sat in the sitting room to talk with her.

“I wouldn’t think a high school Principal had to work overtime,” he commented.

“I wouldn’t, either,” she said. That tight anger was back in her voice. Why was that?

“He must be having challenges with some discipline issues,” he said.

“Why would you say that?”

“Because that’s the only reason I can think of that he’d have to stay late. If he had a whole string of students to knock sense into, he might do it after school.”

“There’s another reason he might stay late,” she said. She looked at him. “Actually, you might be able to help me with that, too.”

“I I beg your pardon?” he said. Her comment made no sense.

She folded her arms under those delightful breasts and leaned back against the counter. She just looked at him for a few seconds.

“What did your girlfriend think about you recording your organ on video and sending it to a girl?” she asked.

“I didn’t have a girlfriend, at the time.”

“Do you, now?”

He chuckled. Did she expect him to lead a life of celibacy? "No,” he lied.

She seemed to think about that for a moment. It didn't matter whether she believed him or not, he decided. He sipped his Coke. He had no idea what was going on in her mind, but he was curious to find out.

“If I told you something private, do you think you could keep it private?” she asked.

“I think so,” he said.

“You have to do more than think” she said. Suddenly she was the overbearing woman again, an older adult, and her tone was serious. “You can either keep a secret, or you can’t.”

“I can keep a secret,” he said. “What’s confusing me is why you want to tell me one.”

“Bayo got a surgery while he was still married to his first wife,” she said. "He can perform but cannot impregnate a woman."

Wow! That was a surprise! He wondered why she was telling him this.

“Why are you telling me this?” he asked.

“Because that information is important for the rest of what I’m going to tell you,” she said.

“I’m confused as to why you want to tell me anything,” he admitted.

“I think you will understand, shortly,” she said. “Can you be patient, as well as discreet?”

Is she teasing me again? He asked in his mind. "Okay, madam. Go on."

Chapter Three

Princess smiled. “I sincerely hope that you don’t think of what I’m going to propose as saying something just for the sake of it,” she said.

“Okay,” he said. “I'm yet to understand, but go on.”

“Bayo has a ... thing ... for young girls,” she said. “I suspect it’s one reason why he married me.”

“Hmn,” he said. The thing that had been bugging him for a long time bubbled up. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure,” she said.

“How is it that a woman like you ended up with a guy like him?”

“A woman like me?” She arched an eyebrow.

“You’re beautiful,” he said. “You could have any guy you wanted. So ... why him?”

“We all make errors of judgment,” she said. “I met him when I was in university of education and he was doing part-time teaching in that institute. He was older ... more stable than campus boys ... or so I thought, at the time. It was flattering that an experienced man would be interested in me.”

“But he’s ... ugly,” Bobby said, bluntly.

“There’s more to a relationship than looks,” she said. “I saw him as a man with bright prospects. He told me he is also running a school set up by his uncle. He had a good job. I needed finance. My chosen profession - a teacher - wasn’t going to pay well, and I saw my future as being difficult. I wanted to teach, but I also knew would have to do something as a security and to stop being broke perpetually. Responding to his overtures gave me a way out of that burden.”

She dropped her arms and smoothed her skirt over her thighs.

“I thought I could grow to be fond of him. I wasn’t worried about him being fond of me. I’m aware I have certain ... features ... that men find attractive. I assumed he would appreciate them for a long time.”

“And he ... hasn’t?” Bobby guessed, though he found that impossible to believe.

“Oh, he’s still Hot as a man can be around me,” she said, casually. “The problem is ... I’m not enough, anymore.”

“What does that mean?” he asked. The concept of not being satisfied with Princess Johnson’ hot body was incomprehensible.

“It means he’s blackmailing some of his female students, making them have sex with him.”

Bobby stared. This was impossible. It was impossible on multiple levels. First, he couldn’t think of anything serious enough that blackmail would convince a girl to have sex with a troll like Bayo Johnson. Second, how could a girl do that without throwing up? Third, how did he think he could get away with it? She had to be wrong.

“You have to be wrong,” he voiced.

“I wish I was,” she said.

“How do you know?” he asked.

“Like you, I wondered why a man in his position would have to work overtime. I became very curious and I went there one night to find out what he was doing in the school. I sneaked into his office. I was shocked by what I saw. What he was doing was banging Ada Nwachukwu, one of the female students, on the floor of his office.”

“That must terrible,” said Bobby as his stunned mind tried to think of the image of the Principal romping with a female student naked on the floor.

“Oh, he doesn’t know I saw him," Princess quickly added.

“You didn’t bust in there screaming and shouting?”

“No. I assumed the little harlot had seduced him.”

“Well, that’s crazy. I knew a lot of girls in the school, and all of them, at least most of them, hated him.”

“You didn’t let me finish,” said Princess. “I waited, and when he got off of her, she asked him how many more times she had to do this before their agreement was finished and he wouldn’t tell her parents.”

“Tell them what?”

“That wasn’t discussed, but it was obvious he had something over her and she was there under duress.”

“Oh,” he said. “So, what did you do?”

“Well, Ada wasn’t hurt, or crying or anything. He’s cut, so he can’t get her pregnant. I decided I needed evidence, hard evidence, so that when I took action, he’d pay big time.”

“Okay,” said Bobby.

“So I got someone to plant a micro camera in his office. It’s in a book on his bookshelf. He keeps those books there for show and never opens them.”

“And?”

“I have video of him porking four different girls,” she said.

Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR / Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive / Numatville Megacity, Abuja Welcomes Kcee And All Five Star Records Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.