Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan (33529 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by olaboy33(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Lovenorth: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Taliban has taught America a lessons
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:
I'm sure antichristian, the murderer will be happy with this news.

He is always happy when another opportunity to kill for God presents itself.

YAHWEH IS HAPPY!

Na same hypocrite una be!

Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using you own criteria against them this makes your God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive. How do they know who is virgin? Why are infant men killed and only virgins left? What does Yahweh mean by keeping the virgins for themselves? You can now define PEDOPHILIA

Elisha curses 42 Lads in the name of the LORD
Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria. (2 Kings 2:23-25)

No comments!

Judges 1:21-35
The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.

Hmmm! Read on

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

The LORD get sword?

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

Ah Ah

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Kano4tot2: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Na this be the truth is better... hahaha (TotOfLife)
Unruly7:
Military work don cast

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Ladycewhy(f): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2021
bazzyblings:
Dem still get light .. see naija . Lol . It’s well
As in eh, see light despite it being a war torn country. undecided
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Freestainworld(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2021
people will be saying Biden is this, Biden is that, they will even call him a fool like they have been calling, but just wait and see what Afghanistan will become because I know the fighting is not over yet.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Flier: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Terrorist terrorist terrorist but they have electricity unlike Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by sematec(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2021
now freedom to do what they like. unfortunately, all non Muslims will all be killed. They are going back to stone age
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Mosopzy23: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Well, each country should be allowed to determine her own destiny.
Cheers to their new freedom, cheers to their emancipation.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by DollarBuddy: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
bazzyblings:
Dem still get light .. see naija . Lol . It’s well

Lol.... Funniest post grin grin
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by MansoryMX(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Unruly7:
Military work don cast

Syria still dey grin

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Ken91(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2021
God bless America, I we be there in Newjork one day
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by akpunda86: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Longest war Ends worse than what it was 20 years ago.
Longest war ends in Empowering the same terrorists you went against making them the Richest Terrorist in the world.

America under Joe Biden is as weak as Weakling!
Don't be Suprised to see China take Taiwan and Russia turning Ukraine to Belarus.

America has become one Nation against GOD. Turned its Back on GOD and GOD'S Chosen Nation. She is Drunk in Abominable Abominations, Sodomic Wickedness and Evils . She has become a mockery and Laughing stock.

I said here long ago that the Nations I pity is those that bank on the America of today. It is now clear for all to see.

America not seen among the Major Endtimes players in the Bible is not a mistake. It is because she is taken away.

America as we speak is Ravaged and Devastated by Flood, Hurricane , Drought and Fire all at the same time.

What is Coming on America is nothing compared to what is happening now.

I weep For America aka Nomerica.

For the People of God there, Don't be Afraid. GOD will Rescue His own out one way or the other. But as for the Nation America. Her cup is Full. She has crossed the Line.

Oga Seun please I need a block button I'm tired of seeing post from dis guy here.Dont think he is normal maybe a religious bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by wink2015(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
The Taliban see themselves as the "LIBERATOR" of Afghanistan.

They are wrong they have come to imprison that country.

Why are they celebrating the exit of the western countries that spent 20 years to build their country?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by joyandfaith: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2021
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7I6YmCHuds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_2hm9GHMs

Taliban symbolically walk across Kabul airport runway

Taliban Badri special force fighters secure the airport in Kabul

GENERAL MCKENZIE ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL

AFP

Taliban victory looks like APC victory. Apc did not expect Apc to win 2015 election with Gej conceding victory without a fight. Talibans did not expect win Afghanistan army quickly. They thought they would record more casualties. Surprisingly, they took over Afghanistan with easy.
I hope their governance will not lead to series chaotic events in world history. Because in most cases, activists, religious zealots, tribal lords and militants tend to be bad political leaders in cosmopolitan society.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Kano4tot2: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg this story no fit finish this year, bcus e don start over 20yrs now...(fud 4 tot no dey full bele)
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Godbless3(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Afgan problem has really become news on koboland!
Non of Nigerian muslim even if government will pay them N1million per month to relocate to that shithole to study or work there will accept the offer.
They will even try to get the money and jump to pakistan since the name self is alike.
grin grin grin

Muslim is the biggest scam of all the scandulous religion that ever existed. They even believe what they can't practice. Like a man arresting prostitute and punishing adultrus yet he himself the kpanse person wife/ashawo pussy for hotel like bread and butter.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by effort1: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

You keep on repeating the same rubbish.

Any Christian following those things you posted is not a Christian.

You see what TB Joshua decided to do for those kidnapped Muslim students? That's what a Christian is.

Is there any such example among Muslims? Never. Because your cursed religion tells you to kill Christians.

Cursed religion that preaches intolerance.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Donlino123(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Even a country ruled by Talibans Have steady power... lolzzz Nigeria can't have 5hrs of steady power per day.... wow
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by pickatyoubackup: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Bye to us military. And welcome to afghan ISIS-K
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by adewale2011(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2021
They forgot the God who gave them Freedom and they are ruined by the same Freedom that made them the leading Nation in the World.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make him go mad

Righteousness2:
Longest war ends in Empowering the same terrorists you went against making them the Richest Terrorist in the world.

Don't be Suprised to see China take Taiwan and Russia turning Ukraine to Belarus.

America has become one Nation against GOD. Turned its Back on GOD and GOD'S Chosen Nation. She is Drunk in Abominable Abominations, Sodomic Wickedness and Evils . She has become a mockery and Laughing stock.

I said here long ago that the Nations I pity is those that bank on the America of today. It is now clear for all to see.

America not seen among the Major Endtimes players in the Bible is not a mistake. It is because she is taken away.

America as we speak is Ravaged and Devastated by Flood, Hurricane , Drought and Fire all at the same time.

For the People of God there, Don't be Afraid. GOD will Rescue His own out one way or the other. But as for the Nation America. Her cup is Full. She has crossed the Line.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Western gear.

I thought its also a sin
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by adm212144: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

so useless should continue losing their lives and servicemen ?if you have an army in that zone you would be praising Biden .You are been biased because Muslim take over the place .leave religion matter.They can't continue to sacrifices lives .one day it must stop .
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by lomprico(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2021
even as things bad reach there, dem still get steady light.
tueh for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Godbless3(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Has God just reveal all these to you?
Why pass judgement on america as if you're God?
Has all what you stated not been happening before the sodomies as stated by you?
You need brain bro..
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by roddy15: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2021
This is more like sheee una wan kpaa una self.. Oya kwantinue.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Derrylatei: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Did anyone notice the present of power (light) in Kabul, Afghanistan in that video despite the war. This is so amazing, what is Nigeria problem? A nation blessed with abundant resources both in human and natural resources still perpetual darkness.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Bluntemperor: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Arry110:
Always spewing trash, when did God tell you he’s punishing them, I wonder were you get your inspiration from
He’s punishing them with natural disasters, like these disasters are not affecting Christians or even destroying churches

Wander why Righteousness is lamenting now but if Mr Trump' your idol has won,then your new Jerusalem would have been built!
Why can't you just concentrate on winning Souls and leave Politics for the Politicians!
Don't mislead the People.Americans have always been experiencing Tonadoe, Hurricanes,Floods and are always overcoming their challenges in weeks or months!
What about your Country Nigeria that can't even fixed her domestic challenges- Unemployments of Youth, Kidnapping, Terrorism of different shades and disguise,yet here you are ranting on America leadership because power has changed hands to Democrats.So it is now an offence to leave a War of 20years that was wasting their trillion dollars resources! Haba,na wa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by belshazzar(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Arry110:
Always spewing trash, when did God tell you he’s punishing them, I wonder were you get your inspiration from
He’s punishing them with natural disasters, like these disasters are not affecting Christians or even destroying churches
Seriously,that bloke needs to get a grip on himself, he's always saying too much rubbish and it ends up being pointless
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by PENNYSWAP: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Unruly7:
Military work don cast

grin grin cheesy grin

America no Dey Afghanistan again
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Moneyboyz: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2021
These people are not true to their course, a war they should be fighting with sticks and stones and camels they are using Western weapons, they should forget their 72 virgin's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Votes To Leave The European Union / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / US Drones To Bomb Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.