Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa (17563 Views)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Gate050: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
Ok I have seen an information

- download letter, take to your ppa, ask them to reject you
- collect acceptance letter from new ppa (probably same copy of letter but ticked accepted and signed)
- upload both letter. Pick new ppa from drop down list.
Submit
I still can't download my PPA letter... Still getting error. Please what can you suggest?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Arabmoniq(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been making the error of saying that there will not be physical verification, please I repeat although some processes have changed from the previous process used in engaging N-Power Batch A and B, but the template still remains the same.

Please there will be phyiscal verification of Npower Batch C applicants, anyone telling you that there will be no physical verification the person might just be decieving you, it is not done anywhere, engaging an applicant without physically verifying the applicant.

Currently as we speak some N-Power Batch C applicants are beginning to see their physical verification details and address on the N-Power NASIMS portal.

Please note every documentation process requires you to take all your documents uploaded on the N-Power NASIMS portal, original and photocopies plus passport picture, after the N-Power physical verification and the N-Power Batch C applicants is successfully verified, then the N-Power Batch C applicant will proceed to his or her PPA with your deployment letter, it is at your PPA or at the local District whichever the case maybe that you will be given either acceptance or rejection form, all forms must be duly endorsed by the assigned authorised personnel on site, after endorsement the N-Power Batch C applicants is to resume on or before the third day of receiving his or her engagement letter.
@ezenwaez please oh, I was deployed and this afternnon my deployment status has disappeared please what can I do about it?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by tobillionaire(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Check your NASIMS portal
boss please, I didn't upload my certificate of origin on nasims portal (uploaded birth cert instead cos it was optional during registration) nd I've been hearing ppl talking of certificate of origin fr physical verification.. Is it compulsory fr me to go get it Cos I'm gonna need money to go process that, ion wanna go waste money
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Pearlqueen(f): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
For 2 whole days, no body has been on ground at the bush school of a PPA that they sent me to.

I've just been wasting #600 everyday going there coupled with the bad road.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Fmlao: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is there any one in oyo state who has been deployed?

Ogbomoso north or south to be precise

1 Like

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ngmoses17(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Exjoker:
Even though I have done my fingerprint verification but I have not been deployed until now. Do you think there is still hope for me?

Me too my brother!
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Phlakes(f): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonyclems:
I went to my PPA the Head teacher was not at the office from there I proceeded to the local govt, nobody seems to be informed abt any physical verification including the NOA staff I met. The process is frustrating
same here, nobody was at my ppa, and they were not even aware of npower verification at the local government Secretariat
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Macblaze4all: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please how far with the acceptance letter. Is it going to be typed and uploaded ?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by teejay5(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
help,pls i got an email but on opening d link i saw i av not been deployed
wot cud be d problem
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by israelmao(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Very confused Sadiya.

1 Like

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ConnectPhones(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been making the error of saying that there will not be physical verification, please I repeat although some processes have changed from the previous process used in engaging N-Power Batch A and B, but the template still remains the same.

Please there will be phyiscal verification of Npower Batch C applicants, anyone telling you that there will be no physical verification the person might just be decieving you, it is not done anywhere, engaging an applicant without physically verifying the applicant.

Currently as we speak some N-Power Batch C applicants are beginning to see their physical verification details and address on the N-Power NASIMS portal.

Please note every documentation process requires you to take all your documents uploaded on the N-Power NASIMS portal, original and photocopies plus passport picture, after the N-Power physical verification and the N-Power Batch C applicants is successfully verified, then the N-Power Batch C applicant will proceed to his or her PPA with your deployment letter, it is at your PPA or at the local District whichever the case maybe that you will be given either acceptance or rejection form, all forms must be duly endorsed by the assigned authorised personnel on site, after endorsement the N-Power Batch C applicants is to resume on or before the third day of receiving his or her engagement letter.
please I was posted to central school. But the address was not specified

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
tobillionaire:
boss please, I didn't upload my certificate of origin on nasims portal (uploaded birth cert instead cos it was optional during registration) nd I've been hearing ppl talking of certificate of origin fr physical verification.. Is it compulsory fr me to go get it Cos I'm gonna need money to go process that, ion wanna go waste money
Then take your birth certificate along

1 Like

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Phlakes:
same here, nobody was at my ppa, and they were not even aware of npower verification at the local government Secretariat
Just be putting your ear down, this is the most crucial stage, because once you miss the physical verification you are as good as not being an N-Power Volunteer
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Arabmoniq(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Just be putting your ear down, this is the most crucial stage, because once you miss the physical verification you are as good as not being an N-Power Volunteer
@ezenwaez please oh, I was deployed and this afternoon my deployment status has disappeared please what can I do about it?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
When is de deadline ezenwa
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Arabmoniq post=105359927]
@ezenwaez please oh, I was deployed and this afternoon my deployment status has disappeared please what can I do about it?[/quote

Use ussd code
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Janella1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please I want to know the date for the physical verification, I have used the ussd code, It didn't work. I need an answer
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Arabmoniq(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have used the ussd code once and they sent me message that my PPA is in my local government and since then I have been trying it again but been seeing Physical verification will be available shortly, please what do I do?
[quote author=ezenwaez post=105360037][/quote]
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by pawesome(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is there a specific date for the physical verification?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by 040drogba: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am not deployed, can i see the date of physical verification dialing *45665# ?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
pawesome:
Is there a specific date for the physical verification?
Yes you have to be vigilant this is the crucial stage, you can form a group with your colleagues, lots of Volunteers do miss out on physical verification
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by 040drogba: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ezenwa pls we that we are not deployed yet, we did biometric. Is their any hope for us, can we be deploy later, Or we should lost hope ? I need answer from you, because i believe in your answer.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Maryam1234(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Taywon:

Am also in Bwari... But my ppa is Guto village after sabon gari
Please can we have a group chat where all of us in Bwari Area Council can keep in touch and share Information as regards the way forward.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
grammarian247:
Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment"wink and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD)

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)
is this the answer to the question asked?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Dolphinlove(f): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Physical verification is important
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by macmillanflora(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please,I have been trying to download my ppa letter,but it keeps saying that my date of birth does not match with my bvn. I just checked that a mistake was made when I was filling my details. what do I do
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Phlakes(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

what should I do since they said I must upload my acceptance letter within 3days of printing the letter
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
macmillanflora:
Please,I have been trying to download my ppa letter,but it keeps saying that my date of birth does not match with my bvn. I just checked that a mistake was made when I was filling my details. what do I do
Keep trying to download your PPA ignore that BVN
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Arabmoniq:

@ezenwaez please oh, I was deployed and this afternnon my deployment status has disappeared please what can I do about it?
Check back later
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Kudos6453(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Are they going to communicate to us the date for the physical verification or we can proceed to the local Secretariat for the verification
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Kudos6453:
Are they going to communicate to us the date for the physical verification or we can proceed to the local Secretariat for the verification
Keep checking the NASIMS portal for the date of physical verification, you might as well proceed to your physical verification venue just to acquiant yourself with some information
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Oiza131(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Anyone from Ovia N/E Benin?
I swear I need partner. This process is frustrating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Recruitment / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigerian Outsourcing Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.