Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa (17560 Views)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kolenda:

I checked my PPA with it and I was posted!
Does that mean that I'm still on?
Yes you are
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by winnona(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
1.You don't need to bother yourself on any omission of the information you filled, in as much, you filled the information before the omission. I have similar issue but its' correct itself.

3. There will be physical Verification and mine is on 10th of September. Just click on the DOWNLOAD PPA LETTER it will pop out.

4. All the best

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Chiagozieo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
StepTwo:
@ ezenwaez

Does that mean we have to go for the physical verification before reporting at our places of primary assignment?

I have never heard of this place a my years in the FCT. Wahala be like bicycle
Am even tired abeg do Abuja candidate have a whastapp group ..help us...me self am tired one news today the next ..am going to get a redelopment letter
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Chiagozieo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
StepTwo:
@ ezenwaez

Does that mean we have to go for the physical verification before reporting at our places of primary assignment?

I have never heard of this place a my years in the FCT. Wahala be like bicycle
Am even tired abeg do Abuja candidate have a whastapp group ..help us...me self am tired one news today the next ..am going to get a redelopment letter
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by adenijidammie(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Since Sunday 5th of September I couldn't login to my portal again. It keep saying transaction failed, please try again later. Don't know what else to do again. Please help
Pentagon007:

@OP I have been deployed. I tried to download my PPA letter before the site started to have issues. Now, that the site has been restored, I could not see my Deployment again. It is now showing that I have not been deployed. What do I do pls and how can I resolve this issue?

Pls is anybody having this same issue??
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by obumsway(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg have anyone know a clue to getting to Gwagwada. Posted to the UBE school there. Abeg how can I get to this place ?

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Agent63: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Team Bwari,, y'all can join our group chat using the above link.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Agent63: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Team Bwari,, y'all can join our group chat using the above link.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Drone95(m): 1:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Pls paste link for Ogun state NP volunteers group chat
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Taywon: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Maryam1234:

Please can we have a group chat where all of us in Bwari Area Council can keep in touch and share Information as regards the way forward.
https:///Bs9BUhiSSoK8YSwGwwaYup
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Dolphinlove(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
ezenwaez:

They have their own list there, just go for your physical verification
they didnt attend to the person, they said there's nothing they can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Recruitment / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigerian Outsourcing Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.