Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers (46282 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Freelane33(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Watimagbo
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Lightorder: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
But na here una talk say Fulani no de attack kogi
dont mind them.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by sonofElElyon: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by NADFOR: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:
Straight to the house of scam.
Black Ignorant Nigerians, if una like make una no come together make we deliberate on how we can defend ourselves.
Bishop Oyedepo should pay the Ransom immediately before they pull a "Leah Shuaibu" on one of those sexy Female Ushers and choristers they kidnapped, because if he wastes time and they get one pregnant, that one will give birth to a half Fulani herdsmen meaning a baby that is half terrorist and that will be bad for the society.
So for all sanity, Mr Bishop Oyedepo should dig deep into his pocket and rescue our dear Usher girls
Fool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Omoluabiii(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2021
arm yourself, learn from the afgan take our by the taliban... God will not do for you, what you ought to do for yourself.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by RALPHOW(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:
Black Ignorant Nigerians, if una like make una no come together make we deliberate on how we can defend ourselves.
Bishop Oyedepo should pay the Ransom immediately before they pull a "Leah Shuaibu" on one of those sexy Female Ushers and choristers they kidnapped, because if he wastes time and they get one pregnant, that one will give birth to a half Fulani herdsmen meaning a baby that is half terrorist and that will be bad for the society.
So for all sanity, Mr Bishop Oyedepo should dig deep into his pocket and rescue our dear Usher girls

You should be arrested for this senseless post
You are likely to be one of the kidnappers

Honestly, it's glaring that some Nairalander are happy about the ongoing killings and kidnappings, almighty God will destroy all of you the devils in Jesus Name.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Muzikluva(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Crownadex:
If Oyedepo didn't say he must state what he mentioned about Fulani vagabonds I would have said he should just leave it to God to intervene because it seems that he has put his church members into something else because it will not affect him but his church members

Anyway it's God who asked him to voice out ,and I believed that the judgement from God will soon start over those wicked people as he stated

Some of them will starting turn to blind , cripple and even die

Let's watch out
The news said they were kidnapped over the weekend during rehearsal. He said what he said just yesterday. Why is it so difficult for some nairalanders to read in-depth?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by RALPHOW(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Cedarlivia:
Arise, LORD, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.
Strike them with terror, LORD; let the nations know they are only mortal.
(Psalms 9: 19-20 My heart cry to the Lord God)

Shake these people up, both they and their sponsors. Crush whatever it is that has made them so proud and confident in their evil agenda. Arise, O God!!!!!!

AMEN AND AMEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST �

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Yibisa: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed How come they didn't see the vision with their spiritual eyes of them being kidnapped so that they could have prayed to Yahweh to avert it, I hope they are found safe though.

Oga keep quiet!! You will just open your mouth waaaaaaaah and vomit nonsense! How come you came out of that accident alive? How come you didn't die as a toddler? Keep coming till Jesus comes. Munchoppi!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by RALPHOW(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo warn us against this government, many church members even voted against his warning.
Almighty God will deliver this nation out of this evil.
Almighty will definitely rescue His children miraculously without any ransome in Jesus Name.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by codemaniacs: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:

rule 2, rule 3

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Ayomi90: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed How come they didn't see the vision with their spiritual eyes of them being kidnapped so that they could have prayed to Yahweh to avert it, I hope they are found safe though.
How come you didn't see it too?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by emmykingzy: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The fake man of God

Man of Satan oyedepo will be punished

You this small devil, what are you doing here?
Just watch how God will disgrace your Father Satan.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Tonyblessed(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Now that Oyedepo has put his church members at risk of attacks from foolanis by his remarks, hope he will go out guns blazing to get the kidnapped church members back. And that's hoping the blood thirsty vermins keep them in one piece

May God touch your heart to turn to Christ so you may know his truth. Christ is the head of the church not man. The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church and body of Jesus Christ. The kidnappers shall surely meet their end swiftly with God taking all the glory and none of God's children shall be hurt in Christ Name.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Freddykrueger: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Tonyblessed:

May God touch your heart to turn to Christ so you may know his truth. Christ is the head of the church not man. The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church and body of Jesus Christ. The kidnappers shall surely meet their end swiftly with God taking all the glory and none of God's children shall be hurt in Christ Name.
[/s]

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Freddykrueger: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Cedarlivia:
Says the man who didn't know how he slept and woke up this morning.

Who cannot explain how the day turns into night, and night into day. Day after day. And despite the desires of men to work round the clock yet no man (in all their wisdom, logic and science) has been able to alter the orchestration of time and seasons.

Indeed only a fool says there is no God
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by sylve11: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Terrible! sad shocked cool
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by sharpwriter(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
But na here una talk say Fulani no de attack kogi
Maybe these herdsmen or their informants dey this nairaland sef angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by NairaMaster1(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2021
xcesspaschal:
It's now getting to people who kept quiet.

You mean the abducted church members we're keeping quiet? Because, no matter how you hate Oyedepo, you still know that he is the only pastor that has persistently spoken out on this government.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Drunkdick85(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Op please change this heading.
It is so irresponsible of the mod to let this topic grace front page with out correction.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Nhemzie17: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2021
I hope they return safely IJN

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by emmykingzy: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulani vagabinds need to visit Oyedepo’s headquarter not these village to see who will go blinf,dead sccording to his yeye prophecy.

You devil keep promoting evil. It will never work. Even your Father Satan knows where not to go. If you like send all your human agents of Fulani vagabond to the Hq, you will all be disgraced. The evil you wish others will befall your generation

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Jonathan39: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
The terrorists and bandits in nigeria, plus herdsmen are from the North. Your foolish story will only sell among the fools.
Demdem:

[b]U don't need to lecture me about the bloodletting because am ain't blind. I am really and heavily concerned. However beyond this, I also recognized that blood letting have increased significantly in Nigeria since 1999. I recognized that as against the narratives foolish men of god tells us, those shedding these bloods aren't from a single tribe alone but from all tribes. Theses criminals are from all tribes and not peculiar to a single one. Above all, it breaks my heart to say that the more the churches increases in a neighborhood, the more the blood letting and criminality going on there so who is deceiving who?
When u say no genuine attempt is made, I don't get u. Everyday, criminals all over are being bombed and killed. There is still a subsisting order that anyone found with AK47 in the bush should be gunned down. However because we av so many criminals among us living with us, it will take time to wipe off these fools not a proclamation from a fake man of god whose real god is mammon.
So u see, I am concerned but above all, I sense deceit from far off.[/b]
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Mosopzy23: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
We will hear from the Bishop soon.
The insecurity currently ravaging this country is unprecedented.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Jonathan39: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2021
IPOB remains a threat to terrorist, we all know that.
anytexy:
It is getting closer to those of us that think or feel less concern. That thinks is only northern affair. Mark my word!!!!!!

The same thing I told my brothers supporting IPOB. We will all pay for it. Is already happening.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Handsum64: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Empty barrel
Powerless vulture
Gingered and emboldened by the foolish giving of the gullibles
When members widow's mites donations meant for orphans and the widows are now flagrantly being displayed as affluence in private jets, what are you telling the unfortunate members of the society to think?
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by DollarBuddy: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2021
FreedomArmy:
What if all Nigerians start fighting back the fupanis? What will be their fate? These people have really pushed Nigerians to the wall starting from the president who wants to stay in his bedroom and divide peoples land for his chad and Malian Fulani brothers to his foot soldiers who go about killing innocent Nigerians.

This would have made a lot of difference. Buhari and his Islamic Fulanist agenda are the opium of contemporary Nigeria.

The earlier well meaning Nigerians raise and fight against these devils, the better.

Terrorism knows no religion. Afghanistan is a good case study.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Osashalom: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Cedarlivia:
Arise, LORD, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.
Strike them with terror, LORD; let the nations know they are only mortal.
(Psalms 9: 19-20 My heart cry to the Lord God)

Shake these people up, both they and their sponsors. Crush whatever it is that has made them so proud and confident in their evil agenda. Arise, O God!!!!!!
Amen and Amen
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by generalwo(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:
... He doesn't have to dig deep bro..... The money from the sale of one of his private jets can take care of any ransom the kidnappers are demanding......
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by riczy(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Karlovych:
No body, I repeat no body sees everything! Except God!
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Demdem:

grin grin grin
Now I see where ur problem lies. Hopeless eediot is yet to recover from an ordinary election loss. Just another jonaadaft coccck sucker. To hell with u. Siggy remains. grin grin
Siggy remains your stigma! Jonathan has moved on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.