Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers (46284 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by fabidamilola(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:

Ah aaah
Pay bawo, with the Church tithes and offerings...?

Lwkmd
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by capnies: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Ezinwa120:

Is this a pay back or a coincidence? Only time will tell...stay tuned

THIS IS FAKE NEWS. THE ATTACK WAS OVER THE WEEKEND SO WHY DIDN'T OYEDEPO MENTION IT ON SUNDAY. 100% FABRICATED
#LIARMOHAMMED
#APCSYNDROME
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Chefzee: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2021
So they are going to Churches now? Wow.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by gabrielagber(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Nigeria is in heavy trouble.its not save for anyone
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
There still won't be Ruga in Igboland!
oga, how dat 1 take cum concern me na?
my concern is that oledepo, the microphone bandit must release money by fire by force....
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by gabrielagber(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Nigeria is in heavy trouble.its not save for anyone.WHAT is the reason of setting federal govt taskforce(police)on the road?meangless security checkpoints
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
my concern is that oledepo, the microphone bandit must release money by fire by force....
So how is that my headache!? Is it my money? And why are you having running stomach over what others do with their money? grin cheesy
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by cybersoldiers: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:
Straight to the house of scam.
Black Ignorant Nigerians, if una like make una no come together make we deliberate on how we can defend ourselves.
Bishop Oyedepo should pay the Ransom immediately before they pull a "Leah Shuaibu" on one of those sexy Female Ushers and choristers they kidnapped, because if he wastes time and they get one pregnant, that one will give birth to a half Fulani herdsmen meaning a baby that is half terrorist and that will be bad for the society.
So for all sanity, Mr Bishop Oyedepo should dig deep into his pocket and rescue our dear Usher girls

You seem to be part of them.

Security agents should watch this guy.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
So how is that my headache!? Is it my money? And why are you having running stomach over what others do with their money? grin cheesy
he should returned my money he brainwatched me to pay to him through tithes and offerings..... because the bible let me to know now that Jesus reject tithes....
thats why he scam people to buy private jets and living a life even president never dreamt of...
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Drmkast: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2021
nawa ooo
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Godispeace: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
FarahAideed:
It's like the Demon of insecurity just followed Buhari to Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by olusegunemmanuel(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2021
' But if any man (or woman) among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his TONGUE, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain'. James 1:26. Our TONGUES have made more graves for Nigeria and Nigerians than all agents of death put together. Our unbridled tongues on social media are self-consuming: we use them to our national, spiritual, religious, eternal and family detriment. Where do we go from here? With our social media tongues, without fear we discredit and misinterprete God's Words, abuse Jesus, insult Muhammad, disrespect Christian and Islamic leaders, rain curses on political leaders... The tongue is incendiary, consuming our fatherland... where do we go from here?
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Dat one na testing microphone

Let’s south come together and begin to fight now before it’s too late

Abi u still Dey play politics with your life
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Varagous(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Cedarlivia:
Arise, LORD, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.
Strike them with terror, LORD; let the nations know they are only mortal.
(Psalms 9: 19-20 My heart cry to the Lord God)

Shake these people up, both they and their sponsors. Crush whatever it is that has made them so proud and confident in their evil agenda. Arise, O God!!!!!!

Amen!
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed How come they didn't see the vision with their spiritual eyes of them being kidnapped so that they could have prayed to Yahweh to avert it, I hope they are found safe though.
listen to yourself again. Do you like what you just said?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by AfonjaConehead: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's clear these so called unknown gun men are sponsored one way or the other by Abuja....
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by BeardedMeat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
he should returned my money he brainwatched me to pay to him through tithes and offerings..... because the bible let me to know now that Jesus reject tithes....
thats why he scam people to buy private jets and living a life even president never dreamt of...
Did he put a gun to your head?

And why wail on NL When Oyedepo is in Sango Otta? Mumu, no wonder you could easily be brainwashed grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Did he put a gun to your head?

And why wail on NL When Oyedepo is in Sango Otta? Mumu, no wonder you could easily be brainwashed grin
you are still on the brainwatched.... if you pay tithe, then you still on the brainwatched....
tell me where bible instructed christians to pay tithe?

mumu, P.S. crew member... pastor say crew member instead of bible say...
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by BeardedMeat(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
you are still on the brainwatched.... if you pay tithe, then you still on the brainwatched....
tell me where bible instructed christians to pay tithe?

mumu, P.S. crew member... pastor say crew member instead of bible say...
Sorry, dry your tears. grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by emmykingzy: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:

Thief go and steal it. You are very evil and a devils advocate. Your haterd will be your doom. You wish innocent people evil because you hate Oyedepo. Your misfortune will be too mighty and when it happens remember that this your actions is what caused it.
Go and ask your father Satan about Oyedepo. Even him can't stand before Oyedepo talk less of confronting him.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by fxexperts: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
BKayy:
Straight to the house of scam.
Black Ignorant Nigerians, if una like make una no come together make we deliberate on how we can defend ourselves.
Bishop Oyedepo should pay the Ransom immediately before they pull a "Leah Shuaibu" on one of those sexy Female Ushers and choristers they kidnapped, because if he wastes time and they get one pregnant, that one will give birth to a half Fulani herdsmen meaning a baby that is half terrorist and that will be bad for the society.
So for all sanity, Mr Bishop Oyedepo should dig deep into his pocket and rescue our dear Usher girls

Mumu BMC supporters. now is not about your darling daddy buhari, who has failed this nation time and time again.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
FreedomArmy:
What if all Nigerians start fighting back the fupanis? What will be their fate? These people have really pushed Nigerians to the wall starting from the president who wants to stay in his bedroom and divide peoples land for his chad and Malian Fulani brothers to his foot soldiers who go about killing innocent Nigerians.
You can't win against them. Buhari and the Nigerian Army give them support. But we must defend ourselves.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
emmykingzy:

Thief go and steal it. You are very evil and a devils advocate. Your haterd will be your doom. You wish innocent people evil because you hate Oyedepo. Your misfortune will be too mighty and when it happens remember that this your actions is what caused it.
Go and ask your father Satan about Oyedepo. Even him can't stand before Oyedepo talk less of confronting him.
you are brainwatched just as i was once brainwatched by him...
thank God, i regain awareness after reading the bible critically by myself.....
my bible let me realized that oyedepo is a microphone fraudster....
my bible let me know that oyedepo is the father of anti-christ.....
my told me that oyedepo is a demon who also will lead many to hell fire through is anti christ preaching....

i no longer follow oyedepo, but i now follow bible
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Sorry, dry your tears. grin
my friend, follow my bible said crew(MBS), not my pastor said crew (MPS)..

i was once a MPS crew before i realized through bible reading..... am now MBS crew...

my brother, follow bible, dont follow human like you....
follow newtestament, and there you will see Jesus
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Odogwu46: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
This country is wallowing in the hands of insecurity and bad leadership. Every single day is bad news from kidnapping to killings and so on. Buhari is really a bad omen from the onset.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by emmykingzy: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
you are brainwatched just as i was once brainwatched by him...
thank God, i regain awareness after reading the bible critically by myself.....
my bible let me realized that oyedepo is a microphone fraudster....
my bible let me know that oyedepo is the father of anti-christ.....
my told me that oyedepo is a demon who also will lead many to hell fire through is anti christ preaching....

i no longer follow oyedepo, but i now follow bible

No, you are the fraudster,a liar and a demon. Coming to a faceless forum to spew your lies and deceit. You can deceive yourself even others but not those that can discern who you are.
Your thoughts and heart is very evil. Bearing false witness, hauling insults and hatred can never come from a spirit filled and word rooted believer. I have met so many members of Oyedepo church and they are faith filled, sound, Bible rooted Believers doing excellently well in their endeavours. You see them going out for evangelism and winning many to Christ. Sharing the Love of Christ to others.
And you are here lying and claiming to have been brainwashed just to paint the Man evil. I didn't know Oyedepo succeeded to brainwash millions of his members around the world causing exploits in their endeavours. Wow, what a brainwash. I will love that kind of brainwash. I have already told you, whenever you start seeking solutions to your calamity, remember your lies and evil heart here is the cause.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
emmykingzy:

No, you are the fraudster,a liar and a demon. Coming to a faceless forum to spew your lies and deceit. You can deceive yourself even others but not those that can discern who you are.
Your thoughts and heart is very evil. Bearing false witness, hauling insults and hatred can never come from a spirit filled and word rooted believer. I have met so many members of Oyedepo church and they are faith filled, sound, Bible rooted Believers doing excellently well in their endeavours. You see them going out for evangelism and winning many to Christ. Sharing the Love of Christ to others.
And you are here lying and claiming to have been brainwashed just to paint the Man evil. I didn't know Oyedepo succeeded to brainwash millions of his members around the world causing exploits in their endeavours. Wow, what a brainwash.
my bible let me to know that oyedepo adeboye kumuyi suleman are the fathers of anti christs... and they will lead includin u to hell... criminals
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by emmykingzy: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
my bible let me to know that oyedepo adeboye kumuyi suleman are the fathers of anti christs... and they will lead includin u to hell... criminals

Please can you point the verse that says
Oyedepo,Adeboye and others are anti Christ ? Please, can you tell me the scriptural meaning of anti Christ? Your Bible also taught you how to hate and wish evil to innocent people because of your haterd towards Oyedepo and other men of God. You Bible also taught you how to lie and bear false witness and support killers called Fulani vagabonds?
This is your bible is a real Bible o.
You, This evil man, you are a demonic human agent of the devil. Wicked sympatizer and support of killer Fulani vagabonds, an evil Muslim lying to be a Christian. You will taste in full what you wish others, mark my words.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Captain8(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
emmykingzy:

Please can you point the verse that says
Oyedepo,Adeboye and others are anti Christ ? Please, can you tell me the scriptural meaning of anti Christ? Your Bible also taught you how to hate and wish evil to innocent people because of your haterd towards Oyedepo and other men of God. You Bible also taught you how to lie and bear false witness and support killers called Fulani vagabonds?
This is your bible is a real Bible o.
You, This evil man, you are a demonic human agent of the devil. Wicked sympatizer and support of killer Fulani vagabonds, an evil Muslim lying to be a Christian. You will taste in full what you wish others, mark my words.
will you stop misquoting me... when did i said bible tell to hated oyedepo?
when did i said bible tell me to support herdsmen?

i only said my bible tell me that the men in question are anti christ and criminals, using Jesus name to steal and do evils....
this is a truth which many has know...
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Treasure202: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers by Treasure202: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
It is well

Well, please i Design for 3k Only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.