Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 (20616 Views)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by MAYOWAAK: 1:59am On May 22, 2011
Eleven days after Nigeria got her political independence on October 1, 1960, the Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, as was carried by the Parrot newspaper on October 12, 1960:

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future." – Parrot Newspaper October 12, 1960.

Now, there are important revelations about the vision of Sir Ahmadu Bello, as captured in the above, and which vision his people have executed with great effectiveness for the past 5 decades:

1. Nigeria is an estate of their great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio, and so anyone who does not descend from their forebear is a tenant. The vision is to maintain a tenancy status for all non-Dan Fodians dwelling within the geographical boundaries of Nigeria.

2. To prevent ruthlessly any change of order that wrestles power from the Dan Fodians.

3. To use and manipulate all "minorities" of the "north" as the slaves of the Dan Fodians.

4. To control the resources of tenants (non-Dan Fodians) in their estate (Nigeria).

5. To resist any form of rule over the Dan Fodians.

6. To never allow non-Dan Fodians to have control over their future.
The pursuit of the above vision and the brutal enforcement of this vision have contributed in the many crises Nigeria has faced for more than fifty years. The connivance of western powers such as Britain and the USA at different stages of our history for the sake of protecting their interest has been a recurring scenario that has just refused to go away. Now is the time to end this subjugation that has been as insidious as it has been hidden from the majority of peoples of the world, including some Nigerians.

We the peoples of the Middle Belt in particular and non Dan Fodians, in general, must rise up and resist this egregiously inhuman vision with every sense of pride and purpose. You can never be wrong in seeking to be free. Some have derisively asked the clear description of the Middle Belt peoples. Socially speaking, all non-Dan Fodians in the geographical north and central north are Middle Belt people, the oppressed people, deceptively huddled up under the “One North” of Sir Ahmadu Bello.

However, geographically, it is generally acceptable to many scholars from the region that the Middle Belt federation consists of people in the present BENUE, NASSARAWA, TARABA, ADAMAWA, PLATEAU, SOUTHERN KEBBI, KOGI, KWARA, NIGER, SOUTHERN KADUNA, FCT, SOUTHERN GOMBE, and the two minority local government areas of TAFAWA BALEWA and BOGORO in southern Bauchi State.

We the Middle Belt federation must take charge of our future. A starting point is to press for the rejection and crashing of the 1999 "constitution", which is a fraud instigated by the Dan Fodians in order to achieve the vision itemized above (1-6). It is for our children that we must fight. I have approached some lawyers to file a symbolic case on behalf of the Middle Belt people to declare our outright rejection of the 1999 "constitution" as a fraud. But it appears they are chicken-hearted. Are there any lawyers, or do you Middle Belters and our friends know any lawyers that will agree to do this? So long as nothing is done to change the vision-fortune of the Dan Fodians, so long will the Middle Belt people remain the appendage of the Dan Fodians.

ACTION POINT: Spread this information and help us project this fact of our plight before the law courts and the international community. Our focus is to compel the convocation of a sovereign national conference, where we shall all discuss whether and on what terms the various ethnic nationalities shall co-exist as one people. We reject the present subjugation with all our strength, with our entire mind, and with all our soul.

INFORMATION: There is a muted plan by the Jonathan government to make the term of elected officials in Nigeria to be a single term of 7 years BEGINNING WITH those voted into office this year, who under the extant relevant laws got only a four-year mandate of the Nigerian people. We, therefore, reject this contemplation and call on President Jonathan and his colleagues to re-direct attention to the social re-construction of Nigeria under a constitutional conference with representations from each nation within Nigeria. If we don't pile pressure for what we truly need, we shall get what we truly don't deserve—perpetual subjugation, while a few among the oppressed are bought over and manipulated just for a pot of porridge. A people that values its safety above its rights cannot for too long guarantee that safety, which is just safety at the pleasure of the jackals. Now is the time. Is there not a cause?

Leonard Karshima Shilgba is an Associate Professor of Mathematics with the American University of Nigeria and President of the Nigeria Rally Movement. Leonard Shilgba is also the Coordinator of the Middle Belt Federation under the Middle Belt Coalition agenda. TEL: +234 (0) 8055024356; EMAIL: shilgba@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by joecrack(m): 3:01am On May 22, 2011
Did i hear u say gej is trying to elongate his tenure,pls give us a concrete evidence or source if not stop misleading the public and keep your speculations and assumptions to yourself.
Whats our biz if u think the core north are using u guys,after dinning and enjoying oil largesse from them,you are now crying wolf.two of ur people gowon and ibb av been head of state,you guys have been compensated with large chunk of ur people in the military and civil service,so pls what is ur point.I clearly dont see why you should be that sad,the last election clearly shows the middle belt have got its own voice and can make choices of its own,with the overwhelming support for gej,they have been able to break the skewed concept of monolitical north and a good choice they have made.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Briareos(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2011
Wow, I can't believe somebody in his right senses will utter these kind of statement Ahmadu Bello made.

2 Likes

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by PointB: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2011
I wonder why people are just seeing this. Were the all illiterates when this was first written?

In any case it is another GOOD MORNING!
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by hercules07: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
Can someone please give a link to the original interview, while at it, I will love to know who owned the Patriot. I believe Ahmadu Bello was too smart to utter such words to a newspaper a few days after our independence.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
After all the noise. . .all of dem don quench one by one! grin
An Ijaw man is the 'dictator' of Nigeria. . .dis wan dey shout 'Ahmadu Bello'! grin
Is Jonathan a decendant of UDF? grin

INFORMATION: [size=20pt]There is a muted plan [/size] by the Jonathan government to make the term of elected officials in Nigeria to be a single term of 7 years BEGINNING WITH those voted into office this year, who under the extant relevant laws got only a four-year mandate of the Nigerian people. We, therefore, reject this contemplation and call on President Jonathan and his colleagues to re-direct attention to the social re-construction of Nigeria under a constitutional conference with representations from each nation within Nigeria.

God don catch Nigerians for being the dunces they would forever be! cheesy
Why una dey cry na.
You wanted Jonathan. . . you got Jonathan.
Atiku my man. . . YOU STILL DEY LAUGH?

Make I relazzzzzzzzzzzz jare. H-enjoy my day off! cool

Mu he he he he he he
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
I was aware of his selfishness that still remains in †ђξ heart of northerners today but I didn't know he was on †ђξ verge of insanity. No wonder he was murdered.

3 Likes

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
Thank God thousands of Igbos were murdered too! kiss
You reap what you sow.
Amen! cool

1 Sardauna to 2 million+ Igbotic useless carcasses for sacrifice to useless gods!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I wish it were more. . .
Thank God for Boko Haram to finish the job. cool
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sinachay:

You reap what you sow.
Amen! cool

1 Sardauna to 2 million+ Igbotic useless carcasses for sacrifice to useless gods!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I wish it were more. . .

and the herpes just moves from the mouth to the brain in Booty-on-sin
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
1stCitizen:

and the herpes just moves from the mouth to the brain in Booty-on-sin

Hahahahahah
Look at this meddlesome son of an Ngbatic fada-phocking OBJ ritualistic scum bag. . . ALWAYS PRESENT TO DERAIL THREADS. USSSELESS PIECE OF COW DUNG tongue You still dey jelos? Still can't take a vacation off NL yet? wink

Aigbofa-mitofag-Arsenec-Fstranger-High-Chief-exotic-Tegese-bbk899-Arnold1-fokativ. . . . . and God knows what else of an Yoruba lonely unmarriageble coward! JOBLESS SWINE! grin
When I finish you now, you will cry to your moderator/supa moderator phock pals for ban. Mu he he he he he
Hope you enjoyed the serious slaps I have given you bush-rat in the past?

Here goes:
Abi ooooooooooooooooooh!!!
Like one of your NL Yoruba brodas looking for drugs to cure his herpes abi na syphillis huh? wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=406409.msg5610091#msg5610091

volasunkan:

[size=20pt]Dear N/ders,pls how can i get standard reference samples of antiretroviral drugs?I need the websites I can visit to make online purchase,if possible.pls help[/size]

But I tain God for my husband and children ke. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=761809.msg9193892#msg9193892

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817124.32.html

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!! THOU ART CURSED!!! cry
See your life on/off NL. . .no peace anywhere you show up. grin
Please, get away from me. . .I don't wanno inherit your family curses of bastards and unmarriageble old shrine/cyber whores! kiss
MARITAL TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU! Stop hating! NO BE ME SAY MAKE YOUR GRAND FADA GIF YA MOMMA BELLE BORN YOU AS A BASTARD TO BE DUMPED IN THE UK TO RAISE YOURSELF WITH YOUR ANUS PHOCKING DUTIES ON OR OFF THE WWW! kiss Not everyones family lineage is polluted by veneral diseases spread by your mother's ever gaping hole of a foul snake pit! No wonder you can't stand being around women. YOU PRODUCT OF INCE-ST AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!! kiss
Unlike you wey nor fit marry. . .even by Nairaland's psycho-socially, morally-spiritually-depraved, recycled christo-sharia, phock and repent, recycle-bin of romantic standards(WITH THE FATTEST, UGLIEST OF WOMEN like Zamfara state COWS. . . .  AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA) cheesy
Stop phocking with your anus from Nigerian website to Nigerian website. . . with the greatest reservoir of diseases huh?
When are you gonna invite us to your wedding. . .or you still dey perch hiarandia? grin

Even Aki don find woman marry(a whole LEPA. . . not one NL, Ngbatic, stinking, IJEBU-EKITI, ghetthoid, fat arzzzzzzzzze). . .you dey for NL dey do 'ashawo' Mount Zion. wink

Just like the HIV just blossomed to full-blown AIDS in the anus of Senoir #1 Citizen of all NL anus mada phocking bast-ards with mothers for fada-phocking, shrine whores!. kiss

We thank God for small mercies! cool

*still stinging from the previous slaps huh*  Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Bring out that your useless head again. . .ashawo www supa moderator's anus phocker!grin

GENERATIONAL FAILURE + ETHINIC/SPIRITUAL TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! kiss
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by jason123: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sinachay:

You reap what you sow.
Amen! cool

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I wish it were more. .
You must be sick!

2 Likes

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
jason123:

You must be sick!

Why? You phocking dum-dum!
You must be mentally incapacitated. . . AS USUAL, ON TOP OR YOUR OBVIOUS PHYSICAL CHALLANGES! kiss
Move out of my sight and go about your NL arzzz-sucking bizzz!
ho ho ho. . . Merry Bastardmas Xmazzzz!!!!
You multi-faced, irredeemble sorry excuse for a spit cup! kiss
Typical Niggerized Nigerian dunce!
Did you not read this?

blink182:

I was aware of his selfishness that still remains in †ђξ heart of northerners today but I didn't know he was on †ђξ verge of insanity. No wonder he was murdered.

Those who wish others death or relish at the demise of others should be ready to imbibe the same wishes! kiss

I repeat:

Sinachay:

You reap what you sow.
Amen! cool

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I wish it were more. . .
Thank God for Boko Haram to finish the job. cool

Next coward pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze!!!!! cool
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by isalegan2: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2011
OP, please provide a link, not e-mail address, to the source of your opening post.

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2011
All these rabid Okoro-Ngbatic tribalists/Christo-Sharia anus-phocking bigots on this NL.
Always picking on Northern Nigeria,(THE BEST PART OF NIGERIA WITH THE MOST CIVILIZED ANIMALS AND HUMANS COMBINED O. . . kiss) when they are indeed more morbid, degenerate, verminous souls! grin
How will the yeye write-up have a source?
When it only exists in the sadistic mind of a God-forsaken, NL bigot?

Ojukwu don die missssssserably, come dey smell rotten all over UK. . . these clowns are busy talking about AB who died eons ago.
Phocking tarrrrrrrrrrrds! kiss
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2011
Sinachay:

Hahahahahah
Look at this meddlesome son of an Ngbatic fada-phocking OBJ ritualistic scum bag. . . ALWAYS PRESENT TO DERAIL THREADS. USSSELESS PIECE OF COW DUNG tongue You still dey jelos? Still can't take a vacation off NL yet? wink

Aigbofa-mitofag-Arsenec-Fstranger-High-Chief-exotic-Tegese-bbk899-Arnold1-fokativ. . . . . and God knows what else of an Yoruba lonely unmarriageble coward! JOBLESS SWINE! grin
When I finish you now, you will cry to your moderator/supa moderator phock pals for ban. Mu he he he he he
Hope you enjoyed the serious slaps I have given you bush-rat in the past?

Here goes:
Abi ooooooooooooooooooh!!!
Like one of your NL Yoruba brodas looking for drugs to cure his herpes abi na syphillis huh? wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=406409.msg5610091#msg5610091

But I tain God for my husband and children ke. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=761809.msg9193892#msg9193892

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817124.32.html

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!! THOU ART CURSED!!! cry
See your life on/off NL. . .no peace anywhere you show up. grin
Please, get away from me. . .I don't wanno inherit your family curses of bastards and unmarriageble old shrine/cyber whores! kiss
MARITAL TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU! Stop hating! NO BE ME SAY MAKE YOUR GRAND FADA GIF YA MOMMA BELLE BORN YOU AS A BASTARD TO BE DUMPED IN THE UK TO RAISE YOURSELF WITH YOUR ANUS PHOCKING DUTIES ON OR OFF THE WWW! kiss Not everyones family lineage is polluted by veneral diseases spread by your mother's ever gaping hole of a foul snake pit! No wonder you can't stand being around women. YOU PRODUCT OF INCE-ST AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!! kiss
Unlike you wey nor fit marry. . .even by Nairaland's psycho-socially, morally-spiritually-depraved, recycled christo-sharia, phock and repent, recycle-bin of romantic standards(WITH THE FATTEST, UGLIEST OF WOMEN like Zamfara state COWS. . . .  AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA) cheesy
Stop phocking with your anus from Nigerian website to Nigerian website. . . with the greatest reservoir of diseases huh?
When are you gonna invite us to your wedding. . .or you still dey perch hiarandia? grin

Even Aki don find woman marry(a whole LEPA. . . not one NL, Ngbatic, stinking, IJEBU-EKITI, ghetthoid, fat arzzzzzzzzze). . .you dey for NL dey do 'ashawo' Mount Zion. wink

Just like the HIV just blossomed to full-blown AIDS in the anus of Senoir #1 Citizen of all NL anus mada phocking bast-ards with mothers for fada-phocking, shrine whores!. kiss

We thank God for small mercies! cool

*still stinging from the previous slaps huh*  Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Bring out that your useless head again. . .ashawo www supa moderator's anus phocker!grin

GENERATIONAL FAILURE + ETHINIC/SPIRITUAL TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! kiss

hehehehehehe! hey you boy wey say e get toto, read the quoted post again aloud. Kneel down 2 times and pray to me your god to give your the little wisdom to enable you depart from meaningless depraved rantings.

Are you surprised that it was easy to unravel the fact you are the same as BootyOnMe. Do not be surprised. The sub-human species you belong to have never had any form of intelligence and never will so if you like change user name to Bingo. grin grin grin

Anyway today na sunday. Make I forgive you small since you never recover from the bashing I wire your yash last time. grin grin grin. Because your mouth anus na like loose canon wey dey mumble incoherently. You know you have found your god(mua) who is the master in bashing you intelligently but I have decided that today being the Sabbath to keep my whip. At least for now until the malodorous anu.s- breath wey you inherit from ya mama toto blow come this thread again.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Sinachay: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2011
1stCitizen:

hehehehehehe! hey you boy wey say e get toto, read the quoted post again aloud. Kneel down 2 times and pray to me your god to give your the little wisdom to enable you depart from meaningless depraved rantings.

Are you surprised that it was easy to unravel the fact you are the same as BootyOnMe. Do not be surprised. The sub-human species you belong to have never had any form of intelligence and never will so if you lik e change user name to Bingo. grin grin grin

Anyway today na sunday. Make I forgive you small since you never recover from the bashing I wire your yash last time. grin grin grin. Because your mouth anus na like loose canon wey dey mumble incoherently. You know you have found your god(mua) who is the master in bashing you intelligently but I have decided that today being the Sabbath to keep my whip. At least for now until the malodorous anu.s- breath wey you inherit from ya mama toto blow come this thread again.

I don land this thread! Do your phocking worst your tarrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!! kiss
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . you don recover! cheesy
MAKE I BASH THAT YOUR DWARFISH, UNCIRCUMCISED PEH-NIS ONE MORE TIME.
YOU THINK LIFE IS A COMPETITION WITH LOST VAGABONDS LIKE YOU? I don't have any business with Sundays. . . you are the Christian, not I. Sooooooo, I don't need ya pity little toad!. . .Happy birthday to your OGBONGE BASTARD COMING UP! Conceived immaculately like you and your fada huh? After doing 'spiritual' ashawo work in the LORD! wink

You UGLY Ijebu dwarf. . .Aki don marry. Go and try your luck!  YOU NOR DEY SHAME? cheesy
Kig Pago of NL! Yoruba 2-inch peh-nis wey only fit phock fawu nyansh for night! cheesy
We know you must have the last word huh?
Thanks for wiring my nyansh!
Unlike you miserable, unloved cyber vagabond. . .I have a MAN to go home to! kiss
Enjoy your marriage to Nairaland.
Happy miserable life on/off the cyber airways! kiss
Please, when you get married. . . give me a holla.
I have spent enough time on your useless, frustrated, lonely behind! I CAN'T HELP YOUR SINGLE MISERABLE LIFE!
I can understand your misery. . . who would want to sleep with an abusive psycho like you every night? cry
GOD FORBID!!!
I have minezzz.

I DON'T TANGO WITH SINGLE OLD MISERABLE UNLOVED CARGOS OF THE WWW! kiss
You have my permission to have the last word. Please, change your moniker again. . . this one stinks of stale fart!
Now, go and cry to that your UGLY TOLO-TOLO sharia poohsie MAN U ashawo shooopa-mod. . . with pimples all over her Gambari face like FESTERED GEH-NI-TAL warts all over a GAMBIAN Babboon's arzzzze! grin
You may ban now my darling little piggly wiggly!
Next beta thread please!

Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Sinachay:

I don land this thread! Do your phocking worst your tarrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!! kiss
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . you don recover! cheesy
MAKE I BASH THAT YOUR DWARFISH, UNCIRCUMCISED PEH-NIS ONE MORE TIME.
YOU THINK LIFE IS A COMPETITION WITH LOST VAGABONDS LIKE YOU? I don't have any business with Sundays. . . you are the Christian, not I. Sooooooo, I don't need ya pity little toad!. . .Happy birthday to your OGBONGE BASTARD COMING UP! Conceived immaculately like you and your fada huh? After doing 'spiritual' ashawo work in the LORD! wink

You UGLY Ijebu dwarf. . .Aki don marry. Go and try your luck!  YOU NOR DEY SHAME? cheesy
Kig Pago of NL! Yoruba 2-inch peh-nis wey only fit phock fawu nyansh for night! cheesy
We know you must have the last word huh?
Thanks for wiring my nyansh!
Unlike you miserable, unloved cyber vagabond. . .I have a MAN to go home to! kiss
Enjoy your marriage to Nairaland.
Happy miserable life on/off the cyber airways! kiss
Please, when you get married. . . give me a holla.
I have spent enough time on your useless, frustrated, lonely behind! I CAN'T HELP YOUR SINGLE MISERABLE LIFE!
I can understand your misery. . . who would want to sleep with an abusive psycho like you every night? cry
GOD FORBID!!!
I have minezzz.

I DON'T TANGO WITH SINGLE OLD MISERABLE UNLOVED CARGOS OF THE WWW! kiss
You have my permission to have the last word. Please, change your moniker again. . . this one stinks of stale fart!
Now, go and cry to that your UGLY TOLO-TOLO sharia poohsie MAN U ashawo shooopa-mod. . . with pimples all over her Gambari face like FESTERED GEH-NI-TAL warts all over a GAMBIAN Babboon's arzzzze! grin
You may ban now my darling little piggly wiggly!
Next beta thread please!

Your god is back. Kneel down 3 times.

14 years for man-lover now and you will be the first convict, you degenerate piece of shi.t. Because your limp worm-like d.i.ck has started to grow inwards you now think you are a woman.

Intelligence is an exclusive preserve of us humans and even some animals and it shall never pass on to your species. Childish pea brained pathetic lousy dimwit!

Now back to your daily bashing! I see you've got an appetite. Hmmm lets fill up your internals with the regurgitated sh.it ya mama swallowed the cursed day her failed abortion produced you smelly daft puss.ie face 2 penny man-lover.

Ofcourse your ban is just being delayed for you to first kneel down 3 times for mua your god.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Pain(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
Please provide either the link to the source of the scan of the newspaper snippet.
U need to prove your submission.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by ebere1712: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
lol
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by Varmany12: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Now I know the root cause of Boko Haram!!!
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by laudate: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Eleven days after Nigeria got her political independence on October 1, 1960, the Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, as was carried by the Parrot newspaper on October 12, 1960:

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future." – Parrot Newspaper October 12, 1960.

Now, there are important revelations about the vision of Sir Ahmadu Bello, as captured in the above, and which vision his people have executed with great effectiveness for the past 5 decades:

1. Nigeria is an estate of their great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio, and so anyone who does not descend from their forebear is a tenant. The vision is to maintain a tenancy status for all non-Dan Fodians dwelling within the geographical boundaries of Nigeria.

2. To prevent ruthlessly any change of order that wrestles power from the Dan Fodians.

3. To use and manipulate all "minorities" of the "north" as the slaves of the Dan Fodians.

4. To control the resources of tenants (non-Dan Fodians) in their estate (Nigeria).

Bros, where is the source from which you quoted this so-called speech? If you want us to believe, kindly past the link or the url here... so we can read, review and verify if the comments were correctly quoted or if those statements were actually made.

This is the technological age, my brother.
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by bestads(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by mondaynelson20: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 by yanshDoctor: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Eleven days after Nigeria got her political independence on October 1, 1960, the Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, as was carried by the Parrot newspaper on October 12, 1960:

The pursuit of the above vision and the brutal enforcement of this vision have contributed in the many crises Nigeria has faced for more than fifty years. The connivance of western powers such as Britain and the USA at different stages of our history for the sake of protecting their interest has been a recurring scenario that has just refused to go away. Now is the time to end this subjugation that has been as insidious as it has been hidden from the majority of peoples of the world, including some Nigerians.

The peoples of the Middle Belt in particular and non Dan Fodians, in general, must rise up and resist this egregiously inhuman vision with every sense of pride and purpose. You can never be wrong in seeking to be free. Some have derisively asked the clear description of the Middle Belt peoples. Socially speaking, all non-Dan Fodians in the geographical north and central north are Middle Belt people, the oppressed people, deceptively huddled up under the “One North” of Sir Ahmadu Bello.

However, geographically, it is generally acceptable to many scholars from the region that the Middle Belt federation consists of people in the present BENUE, NASSARAWA, TARABA, ADAMAWA, PLATEAU, SOUTHERN KEBBI, KOGI, KWARA, NIGER, SOUTHERN KADUNA, FCT, SOUTHERN GOMBE, and the two minority local government areas of TAFAWA BALEWA and BOGORO in southern Bauchi State.

The Middle Belt federation must take charge of their future. A starting point is to press for the rejection any form of Islamic intimation or policies.

ACTION POINT: Spread this information and help us enlighten our people. Our focus is to compel the convocation of a sovereign national conference, where we shall all discuss whether and on what terms the various ethnic nationalities shall co-exist as one people. We reject the present subjugation with all our strength, with our entire mind, and with all our soul.

INFORMATION: If we don't pile pressure for what we truly need, we shall get what we truly don't deserve—perpetual subjugation, while a few among the oppressed are bought over and manipulated just for a pot of porridge. A people that values its safety above its rights cannot for too long guarantee that safety, which is just safety at the pleasure of the jackals. Now is the time. Is there not a cause?

(1) (Reply)

Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.