Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming (25352 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Insecurity(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2021
NDA invasion: More troubles coming, Father Mbaka warns

THE Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that the attack on the Nigerian Defence Academy was just the beginning of what will befall Nigeria if the regime of President, Major General Muhammad Buhari (retd.) did not change and God did not intervene.

He also called on the Federal Government to release the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, from detention.

Mbaka, who made the call in a homily during Sunday mass, queried whether the attack on the NDA was carried out by the IPOB leader.

He warned that the attack on the NDA was still elementary to what would happen if something drastic was not done urgently to avert it.

In the homily, which had gone viral, Mbaka stated, “Did you not hear that yesterday (Saturday), bandits entered into our most secured place in this country, Nigerian Defence Academy? The NDA, the impenetrable place in Nigeria and killed some Nigerian military officers.

“And people are still talking of Father Mbaka and Adoration. And some Catholics are still attacking the worship of Blessed Sacrament through adoration; what are they going there to do?  The country is sinking just as I told them last time. The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu; will it solve any problem? Will it stop any agitation? Now, the attack on the NDA; is it Nnamdi Kanu now?

“Is it not better he is released. Since he is still under their custody and NDA could be perforated, violated and mesmerised, what is the hope of this country if it can happen in Nigeria Defence Academy? Where else is safe?

“As I told you people last two months that what you are seeing is just the beginning of the trouble and that the main trouble is coming. This one that they did (NDA attack) is just the elementary part of it. The secondary part of it is still coming.

“I am only asking God to intervene because what is happening in Afghanistan right now; if God is not ready to help us, Nigeria’s situation will be worse in the future. You are free to attack Father Mbaka and criticize me, that one is your problem.

“I am doing my prophetic work, and I don’t need apology or affirmation or support or approval from anybody apart from the Holy Spirit who sent me on this risky assignment. Even if I want to stop it, I can’t even stop it.”

https://punchng.com/nda-invasion-more-troubles-coming-father-mbaka-warns/

16 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Dikegodspower(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Haters over to you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by bigeliot(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2021
I have really missed onyendu, by now we for get d full gist of what happened in NDA. He is d only source we trust. The govt should continue doing what they are doing and let elder state men keep staying silent. When this breeze blow, even Abacha, abba kyari, isa funtua etc, we go find thier graves flog nonsenses comot for thier spirits. D ones alive will b flogged to death, of d children talk, we flog them. Bastards

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Genesiis(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2021
God help His people and no harm shall befall us in Jesus name. If Nigeria is going the way of Afghanistan, peaceful division is eminent.

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Majestickris7: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Mentor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Ever8090: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Ha...this man still dey?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
SMH

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA....not these present charlatans parading themselves in the corridor of power.....this buhari led maladministration has scored beyond low.....

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by OLORIPAPA: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Father mbaka,the mouth piece...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Rugaria: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
I thought he said the lord sent Buhari!?
Is it the same lord that sent Buhari that's about using him to destroy Nigeriaa??
Unless the gods sent him to ultimately destroy Nigeria, otherwise Mbaka needs some soul searching to do..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Isobug: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2021
whynipeace:
cheesy I thought church has banned this man from speaking about politics
Security issues are not politics. It affects all and sundry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by loveth360(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2021
ok
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by loveth360(f): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Rugaria:
I thought he said the lord sent Buhari!?
Is it the same lord that sent Buhari that's about using him to destroy Nigeriaa??
Unless the gods sent him to ultimately destroy Nigeria, otherwise Mbaka needs some soul searching to do..
Lord sent him to divide Nigeria so that prayers of Biafrans will be answered.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by nzeobi(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Which trouble could be more than having buhari as your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Chinnenyee(f): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
So much unrest everywhere
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by money121(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Coldie(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Give your kids dual citizenship while you destroy the country and save billions overseas.

Nigerian government is not sustainable. So if the world hadn’t given Nigeria a waiver during Obasanjos time, by now we would be a failed state.

Insecurity can’t stop in Nigeria when it’s being driven by survival, people have no food to chop

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Opexzy: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Father rest..
You told us Buhari was robbing shoulders with Jesus christ.
So what more evil should we brace up for, when the messiah is with us?

With due respect shut up, your prophecy opinions are irrelevant in this subject matter.

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
lord have mercy
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by crossfm: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Hehehe.

We don't need any prophet to tell us that the country is in danger.

What Mbaka should be doing now is to give solution, because he was instrument to bringing in the change agent and agent of death to power.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Martini101(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Mbaka relax!!!!! Nnamdi Kanu don talk am since.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Mindlog: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Buhari still believes he is in control.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Kingpele(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Fierce
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by chiedu7: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
This man has come again with his rubbish
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Bornsinner7: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by chuose2: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
STFU did you not help Buhari come to power!

You & Adeboye God will judge soon

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by elmessiahs(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Be specific
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Jerryherd: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Mehn no where is safe

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by TucoolMade: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming by Obyangel: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Una good morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.