Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Business Men And Women, Get In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Men And Women, Get In Here (117 Views)

IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / 2-3 Odd Daily Guaranteed For Business Men / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Men And Women, Get In Here by lalalista: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2021
As a business man and woman, remember that you do not have a pension plan arranged for you while you make money, because you are not working under an organization. Come to think of it, when you become old and weak and have no energy to continue in business, what do you fall back on? What plans are you making for your retirement? What goals do you hope to achieve for your future? Now that is bad news. The good news is the reason why I'm here. I'm here to help you arrange a pension scheme for a period of 10 years and above so you can maintain your financial standard when you are old.

The name of my company is Enterprise life Nigeria. You can google it. We have been in Ghana since 1924 and just arrived in Nigeria this year.

Now you need to get onboarded on our life time needs.

LIFE TIME NEEDS

There are many stages and events in life. The Lifetime Needs Plan is a disciplined means of saving money towards the growing financial needs of you and your family at each stage of your lives. Marriage, Childbirth, Graduation, Education, Property acquisition and Even to Compliment whatever you have saved towards Retirement.

1. Flexible Premium Payment from 5,000 upwards
2. Protects your investment from inflation
3. You choose your desired cover level while pursuing your goals.
4. It is an alternative to fall back on back home wherever you may be.
5. You can select an extra cash account for you to withdraw partially or fully.

We are professional life planners.

Send me a PM right away to get you onboarded.

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of Wonderful People Of Landlord At Ibeju Lekki / How To Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time! / Financial Partners urgently needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.