Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar (26802 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market / Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by nairabacks(f): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
shiwex:
God, God...typical black man sense...you wont stand up and fight for your right....leave everything to God.......Nigerians will continue to suffer with this kind of mentality.

Don't mind these ppl....I wasn't born to suffer.
God should help get me outta here !
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Cantonese: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fuel going to N300+, Electricity to be increased from 01/09/2021. How can they explain all these to clear eyed people?

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by kambili999(f): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
shiwex:
God, God...typical black man sense...you wont stand up and fight for your right....leave everything to God.......Nigerians will continue to suffer with this kind of mentality.
Mr shiwex, I aired my opinion. If it didn't favour you, move. You must quote me

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by kambili999(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
UncleJudax:
God? the guy never try?
you could have just ignored it if it didn't go down well with u
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
The Talibans have no mental capacity to manage whole countries economies. Their mental capacity is blocked by the extreme religious dogmatism. When the Fulani Talibans took over the management of Nigeria and hijack the monetary regulators CBN, NNPC etc, they actually assumed it is all about having access to cash cows and bush cows.

But here we are. Even allowing them to control the e-Naira server and ledger is a very bad idea.

Can the Taliban Cabal in Aso Rock allow the Experts to manage their country and focus on their Hisbah Sharia lifestyle regulation.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by deeva2: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
CONGRATS TO BUBU
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by jaytee01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baba Lifeless is working overtime to make sure that the exchange rate is N1000 before the end of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by jcross19: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Emefiele is a disaster just like GMB.
can you see this one? Please where did you put your brain? Go there and pick it up because the last time I checked buhari has the vecto power to dismissed him if the economy is not doing well but Mr buhari is a failure he failed woefully during his military regime. In fact buhari is a synonym of failure...

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
/
Time to play Telliperson by Timaya. Going by how lucky that Katsina people got with Buhari in power, I pray that Tinubu succeeds Buhari so that his people would enjoy like OBJ's people enjoyed under him as well.

Egalitarianism plays second fiddle to ethnicity and religion among Nigerians. It will only get predictably worse--that has been the trend since 1960. With each coming election, Nigerians vowed to get it right. But with N2k bribery, they'd elect one who'd make his predecessor look like an angel. Whoever comes in 2023 will be worse than Buhari guaranteed. By 2025, Nigerians will be crying "Bring Back Buhari". Take emotions out of it.

Could Nigerians believe that they'd ever prefer GEJ? grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by dazzlingd(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
When aboki said he will turn 1 dollar to 1 naira, we forgot aboki did not count the number of zeros after 1.

1000 to 1 loading

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Brushstrokes20: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
The doomed, brainless vegetable is hell bent on sinking the shithole beyond redemption undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Brushstrokes20: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
.... The doomed daddy of brainless buffoons keeps breaking all negative records undecided

The shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
kambili999:
OK na. we won't die. God will continue to guide and see us through in this country.
Which God?
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by KingDash: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sysdatek:
Yea Sold my bitcoin this morning And I smiled So easy to make 1 million naira
cheesy grin cheesy grin
bros show me way na
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Nah the person wey appoint am dey responsible.

Are you saying he can't get sacked if he is perceived to be incompetent by the C in C ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Educationalserv: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
afroxyz:

When u are operating two parallel rates, why wont people roundtrip?
who be the u ? IS IT NOT NIGERIANS THAT MANUFACTURED THE BLACK MARKETS WINDOWS TO LUNDER AND IMPORT CONTRABAND .
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sysdatek:
Yea
Sold my bitcoin this morning
And I smiled
So easy to make 1 million naira

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 BTC was N13.5m in July first week, today is N19.4m.

It is going down.. You sold at the right time.

Was it 0.5btc that you sold ?
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by princewarri1985: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
To all the street boy time to double your hustle because $20,000 will give you cool 10.5 million and you can easily buy that GLK in peace time non dey!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by buckeyemedia: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
vibre:
It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!!
The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, had on July 27, at the end of the Monetary Policy Committee meeting, announced the stoppage of forex sale to the BDCs. Ostrich some chasing shadows.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by azikiweironsi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
God whom did we offend ? To be candid Nigeria has never been this bad. Thanks to the mannequin in Aso Rock. I don't blame him much because he surrounded himself with dummies too who have no ideas of economic issues. Chai, where are Ngozi Iwealas, Ezekwesilis, Akinyemis, Soludos, etc... But because we now have bigot in the saddle he appointed his cronies and pursuing grazing routes in the 21st century.
Haba!!! Fighting tooth and nails only for cows
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by buckeyemedia: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
azikiweironsi:
God whom did we offend ? To be candid Nigeria has never been this bad. Thanks to the mannequin in Aso Rock. I don't blame him much because he surrounded himself with dummies too who have no ideas of economic issues. Chai, where are Ngozi Iwealas, Ezekwesilis, Akinyemis, Soludos, etc... But because we now have bigot in the saddle he appointed his cronies and pursuing grazing routes in the 21st century.
Haba!!! Fighting tooth and nails only for cows
Ndi ara
But it was Jonathan that appointed The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele President Buhari only retained him? You think by holding back information changes the fact? Exporters of commodities have never had it these good? Lazy People.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Bamzyriches451: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who have we offended, please come out and say it lets apologize
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Ntigha: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chaaaai!!

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by buckeyemedia: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ntigha:
Chaaaai!!
Shebi if your state was exporting any commodities money for they flow into the state like palm oil?
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by neyoohhh: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good news, we hard currency holders gonna get richer, wetin concern me with people wey no dey concerned about themselves.

Hope it crashes harder.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, freelancers earning in dollars in Nigeria aren't bothered.
Devaluation usually goes hand in hand with inflation.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Numerouno94(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
obonujoker:
God, just give $1m dollars please... Have I not suffered enough in this Nigeria? Please Gos
Hahahahah Jokerman is frustrated. grin grin grin It is well bro.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Bngf: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Really
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by vibre: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, had on July 27, at the end of the Monetary Policy Committee meeting, announced the stoppage of forex sale to the BDCs. Ostrich some chasing shadows.
You're a fool, Can the CBN governor implement a policy that the president didn't sign of on? Who takes orders from who between both of them? So if a father orders his son to steal something and you're called upon to judge, you will say the father is guilty of nothing and heap all the blames on the son alone? You are the ostrich here and a very foolish ostrich at that. If the Economy had been booming and the naira doing very strongly, will you be saying Buhari shouldn't be praised for it that it's only Emefiele that deserves the praise? You're a fool of the highest order for thinking that there is any sense in that stupid comment that you made.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Observinho: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

You are too dumb to know that the exchange rate is not a factor of the CBN, but a factor of the other sectors of the economy combined. And since you are passing bucks, remember that Osibanjo as the VP is in charge of the economic aspect of government. So there you go.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by UncleJudax(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
kambili999:
you could have just ignored it if it didn't go down well with u
you could have also ignored my quote. grin
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by SoundWaves: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
I want to relocate to South Africa, abeg who knows the best neighborhood to live in S.A, because like play this country is going to the dogs, make i japa before fight burst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar / Hair Entrepreneur, Kika Osunde Distributes £10,000 Across United Kingdom / BUA: No Increase In The Price Of Our Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.