Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] (7200 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
mtcheww, like I know what she's up to over there..
Na so nah.... We are all human... Once corruption favours us it becomes grace, but if it favours another person it becomes evil.... Yesterday when i supported your shenanigans, you did not hiss oooh.... Now i am just asking you a question you asked other people, you come turn snake.... Remove the log of wood in your eyes first before you would look for who to judge.. lawyer ikpeama...
NB::: i am not loyal...

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Crossroad1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
BKsoul:
Na so nah.... We are all human... Once corruption favours us it becomes grace, but if it favours another person it becomes evil.... Yesterday when i supported your shenanigans, you did not hiss oooh.... Now i am just asking you a question you asked other people, you come turn snake.... Remove the log of wood in your eyes first before you would look for who to judge.. lawyer ikpeama...
NB::: i am not loyal...
I no dey judge am, to me, contracting a hookup girl is still more loyal than getting a girlfriend that might end up getting pregnant
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
you girls are not loyal sincerely even when a sane guys wants to deal on a norm..
The Nigerian mentality have so eaten into the inner fabrics of most Nigerian girls that they see everything as an opportunity to exploit
yeah, there's every need for your sisters to sit up and do better

2 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No leave him to go for my mother, she's worthless to me so it has no effect, its not the first time neither will it be the last. Bringing my mother into conversations to make me feel bad or apologetic is a waste of time. Like a war he lost even before it began.
any one, who can come out to call his mother worthless, even his shadow, much less, his message should be rejected. You're an anathema undecided

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
quick to bring people's parent into conversation..
This attitude lacks home training..
Always leave people's parent out of conversations like this. Tackle the OP..

sir. I respet women coz I love women coz my job is to chase women coz am a plaYA. Sir if yor comon sence is comon or is not updated,.. sir u will realise I was juss asking eddddddioootic op boy called TheGidRedpiller
On how he would feel if person address his mama has a b!tch coz he well known on nairaland for calling women b!itches.
Maybe the primary school u were born in days it's ok to call women b!tches but in the real world, this is wrong sir. maybe yor brain need to crossroad1 & wake up sir..
So please sir...if yor common sence is not common...let it be common!!(no oofense) angry

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

any one, who can come out to call his mother worthless, even his shadow, much less, his message should be rejected. You're an anathema undecided
Ok
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Crossroad1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

yeah, there's every need for your sisters to sit up and do better
if my sisters portray such traits, they know I will trash talk them but unfortunately, they were not brought up to be unfortunate like some of you are.. They are not leeches and they don't possess entitlement mentality..
Even when I as their bro decided to take them out, they beg to share the bill..
Any small argument, you swines are quick to bring in people's family into it..
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok
a pity people don't dig deep, they just read something online and take it as the truth. Even if your mother abandoned you and ran away with another man, shouldn't you be grateful that she didn't kill you via abortion? That she at least gave you a chance to live? I pity the hapless souls, upon chancing your profile, who'd rejoice at finding some salvation for their situation, knowing not that they've been dragged into the devil's net.
A man who hates the very womb who bore him can never have a different opinion about any other woman.

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
if my sisters portray such traits, they know I will trash talk them but unfortunately, they were not brought up to be unfortunate like some of you are.. They are not leeches and they don't possess entitlement mentality..
Even when I as their bro decided to take them out, they beg to share the bill..
Any small argument, you swines are quick to bring in people's family into it..
nah, see the swines over there, big bro grin
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

a pity people don't dig deep, they just read something online and take it as the truth. Even if your mother abandoned you and ran away with another man, shouldn't you be grateful that she didn't kill you via abortion? That she at least gave you a chance to live? I pity the hapless souls, upon chancing your profile, who'd rejoice at finding some salvation for their situation, knowing not that they've been dragged into the devil's net.
A man who hates the very womb who bore him can never have a different opinion about any other woman.
Ok

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Elliotwaveforec: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

sir. I respet women coz I love women coz my job is to chase women coz am a plaYA. Sir if yor comon sence is comon or is not updated,.. sir u will realise I was juss asking eddddddioootic op boy called TheGidRedpiller
On how he would feel if person address his mama has a b!tch coz he well known on nairaland for calling women b!itches.
Maybe the primary school u were born in days it's ok to call women b!tches but in the real world, this is wrong sir. maybe yor brain need to crossroad1 & wake up sir..
So please sir...if yor common sence is not common...let it be common!!(no oofense) angry

Lunatic!
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Crossroad1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Lunatic!
you just have to leave them to their folly
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
I no dey judge am, to me, contracting a hookup girl is still more loyal than getting a girlfriend that might end up getting pregnant
This is not my point to you... The same way you feel contracting a hookup is better than a girlfriend even while you are married is the same way some girls feel its be better to be entitled to men's money instead of working for thiers.. and since you don't want to be judged, also dont judge anyone... And lastly stop generalizing, because you said Nigerian girls are not loyal, which brings me to wonder how old you are to have sampled all the nigerian girls to know all of them are not loyal.....
Now answer my question again... ARE YOU LOYAL

2 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by snarkynehne(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

but if man did not appproach yor mother twice.......does that mean she a b!tch sir?..will they born u?..juss askin. ...eddddddddiiiooot boy¬!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Pikin wey dey call him mother bitchhh
I hail those men that will scatter their marriage because of a child rambling
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by snarkynehne(f): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guy just come out clean... Are you gay and looking for a way to make it look clean? Because i won't be suprised if one day you tell us u are now into men because bitches are yen yen yen
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
snarkynehne:
Guy just come out clean... Are you gay and looking for a way to make it look clean? Because i won't be suprised if one day you tell us u are now into men because bitches are yen yen yen
Ok.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Johnsown1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Space booking
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Raydans: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
BKsoul:
This is not my point to you... The same way you feel contracting a hookup is better than a girlfriend even while you are married is the same way some girls feel its be better to be entitled to men's money instead of working for thiers.. and since you don't want to be judged, also dont judge anyone... And lastly stop generalizing, because you said Nigerian girls are not loyal, which brings me to wonder how old you are to have sampled all the nigerian girls to know all of them are not loyal.....
Now answer my question again... ARE YOU LOYAL
Your comparison doesn't add up.

Entitled to someone else money is an emotional theft.
While contracting a runs girl for a parole is out of your own resource
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Thermodynamics(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bunch of men gossiping about women.
Y'all niggas behave like bitches.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Raydans:

Your comparison doesn't add up.

Entitled to someone else money is an emotional theft.
While contracting a runs girl for a parole is out of your own resource
Next time, if you decide to interfere in a discussion, start from the beginning or you ask questions, don't just jump into conclusion lest you fall into hot oil... I don't have any issue with him contracting a runs girl neither do i have any issues with entitled girls,,, He said all Nigerian girls are not loyal like as if he has tasted them all to start generalizing,, so i am now asking him that is a married man but still contracting sharp sands if he is loyal? Atleast to his God and his wife and kids?
Now lastly to you the mediator who said been entitled to someone else money is emotional theft, if you don't give to the ladies, will they rob you? Morever any man who keeps on attracting entitled ladies should check himself well because likes attract likes,,, if you as a man keeps on behaving like your life is entitled or attached to sex you will keep on attracting entitled ladies because a rotten wound will always attract flies.. To be a man... GO TO REAL MEN AND LEARN....

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Raydans: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Next time, if you decide to interfere in a discussion, start from the beginning or you ask questions, don't just jump into conclusion lest you fall into hot oil... I don't have any issue with him contracting a runs girl neither do i have any issues with entitled girls,,, He said all Nigerian girls are not loyal like as if he has tasted them all to start generalizing,, so i am now asking him that is a married man but still contracting sharp sands if he is loyal? Atleast to his God and his wife and kids?
Now lastly to you the mediator who said been entitled to someone else money is emotional theft, if you don't give to the ladies, will they rob you? Morever any man who keeps on attracting entitled ladies should check himself well because likes attract likes,,, if you as a man keeps on behaving like your life is entitled or attached to sex you will keep on attracting entitled ladies because a rotten wound will always attract flies.. To be a man... GO TO REAL MEN AND LEARN....
You made a comparison. Your comparison still doesn't add up with all this things you wrote still. In quote maybe you need to re-read and sink it properly
Lol. I will fall into hot oil. Is it the one you prepared with firewood abi electric cooker cheesy very funny.

Asif you know what it takes to be a man. Abi you have a diiick under you. haha
Oya lets get serious what's your own definition of a real man. I'm sure its also tailored to suit something of a personal interest to you grin
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Raydans:

You made a comparison. Your comparison still doesn't add up with all this things you wrote still. In quote maybe you need to re-read and sink it properly
Lol. I will fall into hot oil. Is it the one you prepared with firewood abi electric cooker cheesy very funny.

Asif you know what it takes to be a man. Abi you have a diiick under you. haha
Oya lets get serious what's your own definition of a real man. I'm sure its also tailored to suit something of a personal interest to you grin
The guy i am talking to knows where i am coming from and why i said so to him,, if you care go to his page and read then your sense might be revived,, there was never a place i talked about or made comparison about anybody or anything, you are the one crying about comparison since...
But the thing is going through your comments, you like jumping into every discussion knowing fully well that your brain is half processed as in, i mean you lack what it means to read and understand before you comment but ego will not allow you rest whereas you are better off as a guest on nairaland...
I do not like people i have to start summarizing my opinions to simply because thier brain functions like a computer with virus...
Now go to your page, then go through your comments,, then sit and ask your self IF YOU HAVE SENSE? no need telling me the answer, just tell it to your conscience... Have a lovely night rest dear.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Chinehz(f): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2021
Okay noted grin grin grin ;
All women are bitches and hypocrites..
Hope your momma will be proud seeing this coming from you.
I've been wanting to ask is it that you don't have any good girl at home or around you or maybe your relatives if not sisters or you've not come across a cultured and independent girl before??
Just asking ooh.... but on a more serious note I wanna know why you are pained like this.
Abi all this ones na just grab gra
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Chinehz:
Okay noted grin grin grin ;
All women are bitches and hypocrites..
Hope your momma will be proud seeing this coming from you.
I've been wanting to ask is it that you don't have any good girl at home or around you or maybe your relatives if not sisters or you've not come across a cultured and independent girl before??
Just asking ooh.... but on a more serious note I wanna know why you are pained like this.
Abi all this ones na just grab gra
Is you bringing my mother to the conversation supposed to get to me Just asking though.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Bunch of men gossiping about women.
Y'all niggas behave like bitches.
Damn

Am so disgusted in what this men are doing up there.

Arguing with bitches

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by revived: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
revived

smiley smiley smiley
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2021
revived:

smiley smiley smiley
my pal..... How have you been?
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Chinehz(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Is you bringing my mother to the conversation supposed to get to me Just asking though.
No sir...I just wanna know if she'll be okay seeing all that
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chinehz:

No sir...I just wanna know if she'll be okay seeing all that
What made you feel i give a flying fvvcking about that biittch of a birthgiver i've got
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Chinehz(f): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What made you feel i give a flying fvvcking about that biittch of a birthgiver i've got
Eeyyyaaa...Pele sir
I mean no offense sir..
Anyway every man with his way
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chinehz:
Eeyyyaaa...Pele sir I mean no offense sir.. Anyway every man with his way
Get tf out!
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Chinehz(f): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get tf out!
Lol grin..... okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street. Photos & Videos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.