Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features (27029 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / Design Of Iphone 13, Iphone 13 Pro Max, Iphone 13 Mini (leaked) / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by smatt1711: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Sharon6(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
IPhone 12 users, time to upgrade again.

Wahala for who dey follow trends with their last kobo o.. Expensive phone with 500 naira account balance.. You'll see someone using latest iPhone wanting to faint on a giveaway post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by candidbabe(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Thank God
This is what I 've been waiting for.
I can now purchase an Iphone
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by KingDash: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Make them make am make e dey call God.. I don stop for 12 I don try... if I follow this people own I go broke.
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Unibener: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
candidbabe:
Thank God
This is what I 've been waiting for.
I can now purchase an Iphone

I am still waiting for the one with the complete apple logo at the back.
I can't kill myself for wetin person don bite before.!!

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Lightorder: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Thuraya concept
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by adrian3000(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
this is from someone who will never in his entire life afford it, those that will definitly buy wont comment or brag of using iphone, but one stup!d boy hiding in a dirty village must let everyone know that he is an iphone user(thats if he even owns one) your mate are planing on building house with the little the have yours is to use it on buying phones, am a pround owner of four bedroom flat in one of the busiest city here in Anambra am just 23years of age i used Tecno device
Then why are you bragging oga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by tunashg: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Like for IPHONE, Share for SAMSUNG

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by BarrElChapo(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
this is from someone who will never in his entire life afford it, those that will definitly buy wont comment or brag of using iphone, but one stup!d boy hiding in a dirty village must let everyone know that he is an iphone user(thats if he even owns one) your mate are planing on building house with the little the have yours is to use it on buying phones, am a pround owner of four bedroom flat in one of the busiest city here in Anambra am just 23years of age i used Tecno device

You have comprehension problems, you and that your four bedroom hut can burn for all we friggin care. Ezi

P.S. you are very stupendously stupid for saying he can't afford it in his entire life like onye ka ibu ? gini na-e bu gi isi.. Anu npama

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Soulsymbol99: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
This one no go dey less than 2m grin cool
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by ScotMisile: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Why do we have so many cow dung on Nigerian roads? Open grazing of cause. Humans and cows now finally interact.
Innovation has left this nation.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
A feature that wont be available in nigeria until the next 10 years...some people will clock 70 years before they realise that they have bought 100m naira worth of iphone and be waiting for their children to come and give them feeding allowance.

Bush man you don't even know what a satellite phone is....

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by KingDash: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
bros you be liar..

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by do4luv14(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2021
88boys:

It’s too early
Stop looking for trouble �

It's not even new, there is a phone, that had such feature already, in the US, forget about it for some time, the phone had a twin battery capacity,

Don't remember much about it though
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
iTroll:
This is what you called INNOVATION

Bringing in something new. Something fresh to the smartphone arena and playground

Unlike some local champions who scream they’re the best in Africa everyday yet all they know how to do is churn out hot plates and call it phones

I didn’t call names o. If you say tecno and infinix or itel, na your Wahala be dat o
grin
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by whodeyhere: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Someone should please enlighten me, of what importance would this feature be if we do not really have any need to communicate with anyone in space..
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by skywalker240(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
mbeke Yahoo boy that has max 3 years, would come here and still be feeling fly.

you and your imaginary 4 bedroom flat are charlatans of liedom.

kid, ill bet you still siting under your daddys roof, eating thank you daddy, probably madly inlove with a girlfreind that is also an undercover coded runs candidate.

coming here to showoff.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by 88boys: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2021
whodeyhere:
Someone should please enlighten me, of what importance would this feature be if we do not really have any need to communicate with anyone in space..
No, you don’t fully understand

It users satellite to make calls to your contact and even send messages when your area or their area doesn’t have network signal.

It doesn’t communicate with the just the satellite, it uses the satellite to reach remote locations.

Think of those satellite phones used by military. No matter where you are, the call will go through. Even if you’re in the middle of the ocean

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Crossroad1(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2021
Transsion should copy this since they are found of copying people
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by SoundWaves: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm, another way to increase the hype of the gabbage called iPhone
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by seyz91(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy you no lie
anibi9674:
This people are increasing promiscuity
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by whodeyhere: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
88boys:

No, you don’t fully understand

It users satellite to make calls to your contact and even send messages when your area or their area doesn’t have network signal.

It doesn’t communicate with the just the satellite, it uses the satellite to reach remote locations.

Think of those satellite phones used by military. No matter where you are, the call will go through. Even if you’re in the middle of the ocean

God bless you for this beautiful explanation, NL boys that I know would add a little insult to the explanation. I have heard them use the line in movies but didn't fully understand. You have educated me today, would use google for further learning. Thank you once again and God bless you.

Do have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
You right!
Kelvin30286063:
They will come up with a stupid lie just to make stupid people think it's better than the last one.
As soon as a new one is about to be released, they push an OS update with reduced functionalities into the old one you have so that as soon as you update your OS, you notice that your camera is not as clear as before anymore, some functions are no longer there. You start noticing bugs then you start longer for the new one that's about to come out cuz you feel like the one you have is not good enough anymore.

This is not only an iPhone propaganda, Samsung does it, even small companies like tecno does it too.
Ask your self why you buy a phone with nice camera now and after 8 months, the camera becomes sh*t!
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by gnobuuma81: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2021
This Apple no go allowed our Nigerian girls toto rest small
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Kernalboy:

proud!!
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Iamcrypto: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH Y'ALL
MAY GOD CONTINUES TO PROVIDE US MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING AT ANY TIME

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by clothingonline(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
iphone should introduce tech to exchange text among without network

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by airsaylongcome: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Ask your self why you buy a phone with nice camera now and after 8 months, the camera becomes sh*t!

You have been buying shitty phones. I have been on a Samsung S7 Edge since 2016. 5 years. I still get people asking me to use my phone to take pictures for them. Even with its degraded battery.
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
And I just got my 12 pro max last week! Which kind wahala be this! Na to sell am add money buy another one for Black Friday be that. Am really impressed with this innovation, let’s wait till it’s released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? / Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.