Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features (27024 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / Design Of Iphone 13, Iphone 13 Pro Max, Iphone 13 Mini (leaked) / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by SmartPolician: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
iTroll:
This is what you called INNOVATION

Bringing in something new. Something fresh to the smartphone arena and playground

Unlike some local champions who scream they’re the best in Africa everyday yet all they know how to do is churn out hot plates and call it phones

I didn’t call names o. If you say tecno and infinix or itel, na your Wahala be dat o

I like those lines.

BTW, everyone should encourage their kids to go into tech and its ilk. Life shouldn't just be about making money and throwing cash around like Yahoo-yahoo guys.

We must continue to ask ourselves the value we are bringing to our world. That's one question the black man hasn't been able to answer yet. With tech, we can make things happen because tech has no-known substitute. In fact, tech is the next natural resource.
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Drizzy5001(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
airsaylongcome:

You have been buying shitty phones. I have been on a Samsung S7 Edge since 2016. 5 years. I still get people asking me to use my phone to take pictures for them. Even with its degraded battery.
that phone na beast, one of the best phones Samsung has ever produced, I used the s6 edge.
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Chuddy10: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why not communicate with the dead, who I sabi for space
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Hopebringer: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Lanretoye:
Exatly the way they used thuraya scam us that year...as if u can reach me with your satellite phone if i dont have the feature enabled on my device too.A feature that wont be available in nigeria until the next 10 years...some people will clock 70 years before they realise that they have bought 100m naira worth of iphone and be waiting for their children to come and give them feeding allowance.
[/s]

Chai this one is an illiterate ooo

Pele
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Frenzy01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
And here I am still stocked with my infinix phone angry angry angry... God where is thai face �

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by PoTTV: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
post=105376706:
This has the potential to save lives.
People getting stranded and lost in remote locations with no cell service could text for help.
Will will be amazed if true - wish there was more detail.
Thumbs up Iphone.
manna the sense maker lol
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by richysam(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Majestickris7:
Some are still struggling to get the iPhone 11pro while 13 is on the way...
u even say 11pro, I know person wey dey fervently and diligently save to buy iPhone 6, second hand self
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Sharon6(f): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

So harsh.

Its the sad truth.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by 88boys: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
richysam:
u even say 11pro, I know person wey dey fervently and diligently save to buy iPhone 6, second hand self
6 way no support WhatsApp again as from next month?
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by richysam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
88boys:

6 way no support WhatsApp again as from next month?
they're as blunt as f**k. Most of them no know why them they buy am self...them just feel say na uniform wey big boys dey wear. I no blame them sha. Is so unfortunate that once them announce say them they use iphone, some girls around them brain and pant go just fall asap not even knowing if na iPhone half them dey use
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by 88boys: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
richysam:
they're as blunt as f**k. Most of them no know why them they buy am self...them just feel say na uniform wey big boys dey wear. I no blame them sha. Is so unfortunate that once them announce say them they use iphone, some girls around them brain and pant go just fall asap not even knowing if na iPhone half them dey use
Lol but why do they even think so?
Shey na so girls cheap reach for your side?
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by richysam(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
88boys:

Lol but why do they even think so?
Shey na so girls cheap reach for your side?
my guy it's so shocking to hear the kind of things they fall for. Sometimes I dey wonder if na only lungs them get (can never believe brain they there). Or maybe them scam their sense
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by 88boys: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
richysam:
my guy it's so shocking to hear the kind of things they fall for. Sometimes I dey wonder if na only lungs them get (can never believe brain they there). Or maybe them scam their sense
Societal conditioning at its finest bro

All those things on SM seriously influences some peeps
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by Emmymecus: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2021
iTroll:

Bringing in something new. Something fresh to the smartphone arena and playground

Unlike some local champions who scream they’re the best in Africa everyday yet all they know how to do is churn out hot plates and call it phones

I didn’t call names o. If you say tecno and infinix or itel, na your Wahala be dat o
u no go kill person
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by emakind(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2021
iTroll:

Bro calm down make them bring am first, you and i know that Apple will only bluff about high specs only to later give excuses why the couldn't bring it in.. Their normal excuse na to save battery life..
Re: Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features by AlphaTaikun: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
SweetBuns:
Iphone 13 Rumored To Have The Feature Of Communicating With Space Satellites

www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/8/30/22649340/apple-iphone-13-satellite-connectivity-emergency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.