Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. (1600 Views)

Crypto For Beginners – Learn Everything About Crypto Trading And Investing / Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking / A to Z about Crypto-airdrops..follow thread to get the lastest & quality airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello,
I've realised a lot of people have capital in their account to start investment in crypto currency but have no idea how to go about it.

For about 3 years now, I've been mastering the act of making profitable investment in the crypto market and thank God, it has been successful.

In view of this, I would be creating a WhatsApp or telegram group to lecture in the next couple of weeks as many as would be interested how to start crypto trading business.

Kindly note the following:
1. This is for those that have capital to start the crypto investment
2. You're not required to transfer any amount no matter how little to anyone. An intermediately verified binance account is required for this.

3. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Patience is highly required but I can assure high profitability over a couple of years.
4. We'll be having regular zoom meetings to master this wonderful process I'm about to show you.

For those interested, you can send me a PM while I'll respond with my WhatsApp number to be added into a group.
Once I reach 50 persons added to the WhatsApp group, that'll be all.

You can send this message to my WhatsApp with "Crypto trading training" on 0 7 0...38...four seven..85....four 5

See you all at the top.
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by sammycuts: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Please, don't drop your numbers.
I don't want this thread to be closed by dropping too many numbers
Just send me a dm and I'll respond with my WhatsApp number
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
45 more to go
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
43 more to go. Anyone with questions can ask here though
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2021
The strategy I'll be revealing has minimal risk and very simple. Someone who knows nothing about Cryptocurrency can master it in no time.
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
40 more needed to go. Kindly note you must have a starting capital
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
More still needed.
This is an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.
Please note, a reasonable amount of capital is needed with a verified binance account
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by haleemrahman490: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by Krch: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why not automate binary

Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
haleemrahman490:
Would be added
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by Joelobioha(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by Zobah: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kindly stop dropping your numbers here.
Just message me instead
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by imagrg(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
See my signature below and enjoy FREE MEGA Airdrop Giveaway! YOU SPEND NOTHING!
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
In case you're still interested in joining,my dm is open. You can as well send me a WhatsApp message.
Some have started trading already with their capital in binance account.
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by ournewjobs: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
How to claim 200M Evo Wars Token on trust wallet>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdhyBe5Vvs
Learn everything you need about crypto here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdhyBe5Vvs
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Trading hs started already but more people can still join as long as you have your trading capital
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2021
I have come to realise that some messaging me do not even have the funds to starts this money making business.
I'm strictly business and not a time waster.
For those who might interested in knowing how to start trading Cryptocurrency and earning profits on a daily, kindly note that capital is needed.

Before messaging me, kindly remember the above
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by tegadave(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
damtan:
I have come to realise that some messaging me do not even have the funds to starts this money making business.
I'm strictly business and not a time waster.
For those who might interested in knowing how to start trading Cryptocurrency and earning profits on a daily, kindly note that capital is needed.

Before messaging me, kindly remember the above
How is the capital please, so one can set his mind ready?
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
tegadave:
How is the capital please, so one can set his mind ready?
I'd advice $250 at least
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by oskamboo: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaBlog:
if you are a newbie, start here
What's this nonsense please
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kinda note that no posting of links here. If that happens, I'll ensure I get you blocked
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you think this is a joke, please, don't send me a message just to hear me out. I need serious ones that won't waste my time.
I have a system that works and everyone would make insane profits
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
We now hold zoom meetings daily for trainings now. Those interested can still message me on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Even in a bear market, coims are still selling at profit. Get on with this trading strategy if you have your capital now
Re: How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. by damtan(m): 3:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Quite a number of people have been trading and raking profit daily. Early starters don't regret

(1) (Reply)

If U Want To Change Your Bank Account, Start Changing People's Live;it Works! / Siena Bus For Hire Purchase. / Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.