Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (89196 Views)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:
If a brain can Disable them, don't you think another brain can Able them again with the right resources?

I'm beginning to think Biden and Buhari are from the same offspring.

My first thoughts lol

Very laughable
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by princewarri1985: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Point of correction, after the september 11 attack on the WTC in the US, being perpetuated by osama bin laden, the US asked the talibans to hand over bin ladin to them, but the taliban refused to hand him over, and that war why the US invaded afghanistan, if recall, it has been debated severally on the floor of the senate about the us forces pulling out of afghanistan and that is what they have done now, the us never lost the war, russia or china can continue from where the us stopped, let them send their troop there too

2 Likes

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by IbileIfe: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
They toys for the Agbaya Talibans. grin

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Since you know more than the credible senior military sources CNN based its conclusion on, why dont you save us of your rudeness and near ignorance mixed with arrogance and argue with the top military sources CNN quoted in their report sir? Obviously, I was quoting a credible source and it beggars belief how my quote of a credible source , you only need to read, gave you license to be uncouth.

Mr stop drowning in ignorance, I have worked with BAE before my current job in the Oil section and know things first hand. Enjoy this link and see the world strongest Navy according to ranking.
https://www.edudwar.com/top-10-strongest-navies-in-the-world/

A questiong for you to start with, How many Aircraft Carrier U.S. have, and how many China have? Or who owns the must deadly Aircraft Carriers?

How many submarines U.S. have and how many china have?

Do you know what is A carrier strike group and how deadly they are?

Do you know that a carrier strike group can take out a whole country Military?

Please don't wallop in ignorance, Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Providence2020(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Sleepy joe like chess game. Though there were some miscalculation on exit strategy.
Most equipments left by US directly or through Afghanistan army would be difficult for talibans to use or maintain. America military hardware and software are most expensive to procure or maintain. That is the main reason Ak47 is more popular than M16.
Most uS military gadgets have trackers. Using them will make talibans vulnerable to America electronic surveillance.
It is either talibans sell those equipments or contract American companies to maintain on huge cost and on US terms and conditions.
Iran begs to differ, this is a legitimate transfer of technology, and the most sloppy foreign policy mistake any US president has made in decades. It's consequences have put the US in grave danger, ISIS is back, and dementia Joe Biden stupidly handed the list of americans and evacuees to the Taliban, no other foreign country has so many American hostages, lives and money all wasted on a 20yo war that has publicly embarrassed the country, the US Lost
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ba7man(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
ajl:

Most of them are terrorists sympathizers in the first place. That's the reason they gave up easily. It's like what's going on in northern Nigeria. Many of the northern elements in government and military are terrorists sympathizers or themselves secret members or sponsors of Boko Haram.
Exactly!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
HornyTave:

only US Navy Air Force has more aircraft than China Military ( China Army, Air Force and Navy )
Also, Russia Military has less than 300 aircraft more than US Naval arm.

Lol... people still think MILITARY TECHNOLOGY is copy and paste.

1 US Navy Aircraft Carrier can win an air superiority contest with West Africa.
4 US Navy Aircraft carrier can win the whole of Africa combined.

Same China, India whooped it's ass.
China that hasnt fought any battle apart from intimidating it's small small neigbours.

they should try shit with Japan or South Korea na

lol

Lol so you really think that Japan can beat China?

You seem to not understand What War is. Upon all the things you mentioned shey USA no run commot Afghanistan? Shey dem no run commot Vietnam?

Guy military equipment doesn’t win wars
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by palsenator(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where are the idiots that claimed that USA intentionally left behind those weapons? Many Nigerians don't know anything about weaponry yet they keep commenting...

I stated clearly that every weapon of high destructive capacity can even be remotely destroyed by the nation that produced it.. One idiot even said the world will not know peace again since those terrorists now have humvees and tanks as if they will march from Afghanistan to another country....

Now that it is over and those weapons will never work again, Nigerians need to really get informed. Information is key. You don't just stay behind your keypads and type nonsense that can cause misinformation among the people of your intellect capabilities... If you don't know, then pass and allow those with information to help you.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's easy to refurbish and bring these things back to use...

If Afghanistan lacks the technical capacity to handle it, Iran, Russia or even China will readily assist...
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by palsenator(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKayy:
Medicine after death.
Question is, how many Chinese engineers would it take to get them back in shape? Few I guess.
How much will it cost? A few million dollars
How much does the Taliban have in excess? Billions of Dollars
How much does the Taliban generate from opium sales in Weeks? Hundreds of million dollars
Have China partnered with the new Taliban? Yes, immediately after USA surrender. Infact the first country to do so.
So you see, the USA just made a mockery of themselves

Jesus! You think weapons are like cars? You think Chinese can just bring back an humvee back to life like an okada? You people should get knowledge nah
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Olajide200(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bro, they are sure to have had this same thought before they made their choice. Trust me, when America tell you they have disabled a system, then it is disabled...The general made absolute statements 'they will never fly again'

Davash222:
If a brain can Disable them, don't you think another brain can Able them again with the right resources?

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Srallens(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
ivolt:
The Taliban now has the capacity to invade any country in Africa,
more than 70% of Asian countries as well as 30% of European countries.
It was a stupid move to pull out with speed, gradual pullout would have been better.
. And may I ask you why will they be invading Africa?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by jacoik(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. U say Buhari na biden senior brother?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by witworth(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
babtoundey:

Knowledge is not one way, it is fluid and has many tributaries.
continue to search for knowledge when wisdom is going away
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by palsenator(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
27Pushing30:

My first thoughts lol

Very laughable

Don't join that queue dear... Assemble just like that? Weapons ain't like okada... These are highly classified machines. They require codes not like you will replace a part.... It's software enable and its not easy to come by ..

What you people don't get is that these weapons are even for sale.. Not like they are secret... Almost all European nations have purchased these machines or another but the codes are forever hidden....
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Rolexjerry(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

There are some technologies that are top secret. It'll take decades before the knowledge of its working become general just like the nuclear bombs of world war 2.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Lovelyperson(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
Taliban's problem just begun
It the USA that create the problem. Why cant they fly all these planes and helicop loaded with all these arsenal out of the country rather they said they disable it. Did they disable all the guns. If anything can be disable it can also be Re-Able again.... all the taliban need is to get experts that can fix all the disable items back.

If they USA cant remove all the arsenal they should have just distroy it rather than say they disable it.

Is not the taliban problem that just begun.... it is the USA problem that just began. In the next 6-18months the USA will be seriously affected with all these arsenal they left for these taliban people.

I hope you understand what i meant by the people in bolded?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by PAWG(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
olatade:
undecided
\

Seems you're just looking for likes. Is it today we all started complaining about the Israel - Palenstine issue? Stop lying to yourself and likes
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by karashita: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Nice one from United States

You can say that again! I love the U.S for this singular act!
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ericmor: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Sleepy joe like chess game. Though there were some miscalculation on exit strategy.
Most equipments left by US directly or through Afghanistan army would be difficult for talibans to use or maintain. America military hardware and software are most expensive to procure or maintain. That is the main reason Ak47 is more popular than M16.
Most uS military gadgets have trackers. Using them will make talibans vulnerable to America electronic surveillance.
It is either talibans sell those equipments or contract American companies to maintain on huge cost and on US terms and conditions.

Was just about to say that also. Some Nigerians just think the US are as dumb as they are. If everybody reason like some Nigerians reason, the world would have turn to hell by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by jimb(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Alumi scrap will be joyous
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

The brain that can re able them would be more than capable to build them from the scratch my friend. Them USA people aint foolish like the ones in Nigeria!
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ericmor: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lovelyperson:

It the USA that create the problem. Why cant they fly all these planes and helicop loaded with all these arsenal out of the country rather they said they disable it. Did they disable all the guns. If anything can be disable it can also be Re-Able again.... all the taliban need is to get experts that can fix all the disable items back.

If they USA cant remove all the arsenal they should have just distroy it rather than say they disable it.

Is not the taliban problem that just begun.... it is the USA problem that just began. In the next 6-18months the USA will be seriously affected with all these arsenal they left for these taliban people.

I hope you understand what i meant by the people in bolded?

Since you know that the US can take them back, why should the Taliban try to make use of it then? U need to be smart
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
palsenator:

Don't join that queue dear... Assemble just like that? Weapons ain't like okada... These are highly classified machines. They require codes not like you will replace a part.... It's software enable and its not easy to come by ..

What you people don't get is that these weapons are even for sale.. Not like they are secret... Almost all European nations have purchased these machines or another but the codes are forever hidden....

Bro forget story .

I’m referencing SPARE Parts

Guy they will fly again that’s for sure it’s just unnecessary stress.

At least the skeleton and flesh is intact (from the pics) na the soul no dey again lol

If I be them I go rename anyone wey work as Lazarus . Oops dem be Muslim
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
compton11:
Russia or China will help them assemble it back

Of course the can,but they can't make it work like the us did,what they took out of it is Thier brain
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by gnykelly(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

They are both old and outworn.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by rollywise(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Story Land.
Check the arsenal of military tech the US left behind as they fled Afghanistan.

Many of you just reason out of the wind. These things were given to the Afghan military to defend themselves against the taliban yet they fled their country just because the US has decided to end the forever war that was no longer in their interest. So what should d US have done? Get your fucking facts right before spilling garbage
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Mosopzy23: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
I think they have received enough benevolence from the Brits. They can source for more armouries from their fellow Islamic countries who share the same views with them.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Nice one from United States
I'm beginning to believe ppl who say Biden and his security chiefs are incompetent and should resign.
Do you mean they did not evacuate such costly assets b4 leaving Afghanistan?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Southernigbo:
Taliban shd hand them over to China or Russia

They can't do anything with it,us took out the most useful thing inside it,the best they can do is make it one of theirs looking like a us plane
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
rollywise:

Ewu
He is saying the truth.
How can you have such costly assets and you don't evacuate them b4 leaving?
Does it make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.