Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) (39025 Views)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
pansophist:
Igbo women and house help brutality. 5/6
It's such a shame.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shukusheka:
Women will go all year attacking patriarchy, talking about how men have tendencies to be abusive towards women and how men make life miserable for them. Only for women to do the same damn thing to their maids.

Regardless of gender, humans generally do not care about oppression, they just don't want to be at the receiving end of it.
Gbam
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Afunshi007: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Make Dem pour her the same quantity of hot water make she feel the pain too
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Peaceworld(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wickedness, thy name is woman.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by onyiloyi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Where was this ugly lady's husband when all this was happening

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Xantel(f): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is a pity Most Women do not fear God
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by zubimete(f): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Martini101:
She still get mind dey attend church.
To go show latest dress code. I wonder who raised this demonic houseknife, imagine an orphan!
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by focus7: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Even before reading it I knew it could only be an ipob woman.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
I see wickedness written in the eyes of that lady.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by rickleye: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
So If I pay for the broken plate - will she restore the girls health and body back to how it was before the incident ? She broke a plate, take the cost from her monthly fee. The punishment does not fit the crime ! This makes me sick to my tummy.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
The heart of humans. GOD!!!! cry cry
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Ghoststory: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It may seem so because women stay with children almost all the time.

Violence isn't gender based.

This is a very weak ,flimsy attempt to draw men into this , how do you light your gas , place a kettle of water on it ,then allow it boil and pour it on a child . Men don't do that
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never live with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational
What demonic wickedness is this?
This evil woman wanted to murder her
Many Igbo women are demons in the camouflage of humans.
Beware of them.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Life is absurd
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never live with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational

Most especially if the sister is from the east.

The thing common there well well. cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Most Igbo women are guilty of assaulting their housemaids.

I have witnessed several cases too numerous to count.

Any igbo woman you see with a housemaid, just know that there is 98% probability that she is heavily maltreating the girl.

As a journey Walker I have been, you tell no lies here. cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbo culture never teach compassion and sympathy. The kind ones are the travellers among them

Very correct. cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

I'm Igbo but our women are generally wicked especially to little boys or girls that aren't from their womb. It's becoming alarming honestly. I wish she would be dealt with severely to serve as deterrent to others who may like to copy her despicable and wicked ways. Too bad

I like you for saying the truth. cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Sladegirl(f): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
I use to admire her anytime I see,she is so beautiful with a glowing and stainless skin,I didn't know she is married let alone having a baby,such a beautiful monster. All I know is that she is in big trouble cos a meeting was held in the estate and it was presided by Erondu,if u are from abia or u live in abia state u must be familiar with the name Erondu. Anyway the governor himself is on d case,I think the governor's wife even visited the little girl 2day. I learnt her husband is not in d country.

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yankiss:
What are u just saying? U think u made sense? That`s a ten year old.

grin cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why? Another human being. Some women are demonic.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Blackdisciple:
I just don't know why plenty women from that side hates another person's child.

Lived with them and I can say they are very wicked to any child that isn't theirs. cool
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by CeoNews(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A member of Christ Embassy Church located opposite Government House Umuahia, Abia State Mrs. Zazi David, is currently offering explanations to men of the state police command following allegation that she scaled hot water mixed with pepper that she...

Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4feae8ead05084b455983fdefddd87fe&news_entry_id=s66741a2e210831en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_a3a95086-6546-4405-bb8b-e4ac3b7a505e&from=news

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by CoolJulian: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Witch! She should be severely dealt with!
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lol that gender! That gender?!! If you talk nairaland will say we are misogynist ok o
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

No surprise it's a yamlegger involved.

99.999999% of cruelty to housemaids involve yam legs.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2021
If na woman matter just leave am.a whole lot of demond
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Being poor is like a crime to some women, they treat poor people worse than animal, how can you do this to a fellow human?
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by purples25(f): 3:25am On Sep 01, 2021
I read something yesterday about grown women being wicked to little girls because they take them as rivals.

What she did is quite bad.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by 4evaReina: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2021
But why is maltreatment common with Igbo women? Just thinking out loud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Motorist In Broad Daylight / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / These Men Packaged Drugs As Condoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.